• ベストアンサー

合ってますか?

ホストファミリーに旅行に誘われて、両親はOKしているのかと聞かれたのですが、 返事はこんな感じで大丈夫でしょうか?↓↓ My parents allow me to go on a travel with you.(私の両親はあなた達との旅行を許可しています。)

noname#134935
noname#134935
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.3

あなたの文章には誤りはありませんが allow という動詞にどこか冷えた感じがしますから: ☆ 単に: My parents gladly let me travel with you. ☆ ご両親からのメッセージも込めて: My parents appreciate you having me travel with you. のどちらかでしょうか。旅行はこれからですね?それなら時制は現在形で書いてください。 ご参考まで。

その他の回答 (2)

• RJERSJ
  • ベストアンサー率50% (102/201)
回答No.2

My parents said I could go on a trip with you. (具体的な旅行の話でない時) My parents said I could go on this trip with you. (具体的な旅行の話の時) My parents said it was ok for me to go on a trip with you.

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ベストアンサーです!(決して締め切りません)

関連するQ&A

• 並べ替えお願いします。不要な語1語あり

My father[do/often/tell/used/me/would/to]my best 父は最前を尽くすようにと私によく言ったものです。 Do [my trip/a visa/have/for/to/I/must/get]to Australia? オーストラリアに旅行するのにビザの取得は必要ですか。 [leabe/me/can/the rest/ to/able/you]and go home now. あとは僕に任せて、もう帰っていいですよ。 You[much/eaten/to/so/have/not/should]. 君はそんなにたくさん食べるべきじゃなかったのに。 It is [should/that/you/are/be/independent/important/of]your parents. 君が両親に頼らないことが肝心だ。

• 英文の言い換え問題です!

英文の言い換え問題です! 1)My mother requested that I go shopping. →My mother (requested) (me) (to) (go) (shopping). 2)He saw the cat run out of the kitchen. →The cat was seen (it) (runs) out of he kitchen by him. 3)He told me that I should read the paragraph aloud. →He told () () () the paragraph aloud. 4)The parents made their sons paint the fence white. →Their sons () () () (paint) the fence (write) (by) the parents. 5)My parents permitted me to drive their car. →My parents () () () their car. 6)You are very kind to help me. →It is very kind (to) (you) () help me. 空欄が多いです。すみません;; 回答解説よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください。

(前文があって) そして、母は精神的にダメージを受け、私と姉を混同するようになってしまった。 私はそれにどうにもこうにも耐え難く、非公開の家裁の裁判を経て、「あなたをお母さんとは別に暮らせるようにしましょう。」という段階までようやくこぎ着けました。 その後、私が自分の意志で「実の両親のところに戻ろう」と決意するまでに、13年もの月日が流れました。 そして、運命とは不思議なものです。 …自分は生まれたとき、病院でとり違えられて育ってしまったことを、更に10年の歳月を経てやっと知りました。 今は亡くなった義父・義母・姉は頭の片隅に置き、新しくできた実の両親と姉に囲まれて幸せに暮らしています。 貴方には、たくさん心配をおかけしましたが、どうぞ安心してください。 来年、またあなたの誕生日に手紙を届けに来ます。 お墓参りと共に。 貴方からいただいた本に書いてあったように、「感謝」の気持ちを込めて。 本当にありがとう。 Since then, my mother got a lot damages from her death and confused which is me or my sister. I could not be patient what my mother behaved and put a case on trial which was in private court style. It was close to not live with my own mother. It took about 13 years to go back to real parents to live with. And life is something non-predictable, I found I was mistook to the different parents when I was born at the hospital after 10 years. I now keep my step family in my heart and I live with my real parents and sister with happiness. Please not too worry about me. I'll write you when your birthday comes and pray for you. I really thank you with all my heart of gratitude which the word from the book you gave me. Thank you again.

• 確認してください!

i was able to really relax. 私はとてもリラックスすることができた。 I'm glad to go there again. 私はまたそこに行くことができてうれしい。 im going to go to the calibbean this cristmas with my host family. 私はクリスマスにホストファミリーとカリブ海に行く予定です。 英文は合ってますか? 確認お願いします!!!

• 教えてください

間接話法に書きかえてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1.my mother said to me,"are you read y"? 2.my uncle said to me "what do you w ant to be in the future? 3.she said to me,"can i go shopping with you"? 4.she said to me,"where are you going

• where to の意味

友達に夏休みの予定を聞かれ、 I'm planing to go on trip with my familyと送ったところ Where to! と返信が来ました。 これはどこへ行くつもりなの?ということでしょうか? !マークがついていますが… わかる方教えてください!

• 困っています。

すいません和訳できなくて困っています! Is the same here my love. you are a special someone to me. i think you are a very decent woman〓 so i always will be with you wherever i go. you made me proud to walk & be with you my love 分かる方いましたら宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 添削お願いします!

[ ]内の文章は私が作成したものなのですが文法やニュアンスなど大丈夫か心配です。添削またはアドバイスよろしくお願いいたします。 1. I got my friend [to make a dinner.] 2. Sometimes parents make their children [sleep early.] 3. When I was at a restaurant, I had the waiter [bring me some water.] 4. People take their cars to service stations to get the oil [changed.] 5. Teachers sometimes have their students [read more books.] 6. I'm more than willing to help you [clean up your room.] 7. Before I left on my trip, I had the travel agent [double check my flight ticket.] 8. My cousin's jokes always make me [laught.] 9. When I was a child, my parents won't let me [go haunted house.] 10. We finally got landlady [check in at a hotel.]

• 英語の文型について

よろしくお願い致します。 英語の勉強をしているのですが、教科書の文型についての解説で疑問があるので、こちらで質問させていただきます。 第1文型 SVというのがあります。これは主語Sと動詞Vから成る文です。 例)My parents go to church on Sundays. My parentsがSでgoがVです。私はこの文を見た時、to churchやon SundaysがCとかOなどになるのかと思ったのですが違うようです。教科書はあくまで、my parentsとgoのSとVの文だというのです。 一方(同じ教科書内で)次のように説明されています。 第3文型 SVOの文が次のように例示されています。 例) The hunter killed the bear with one shot. The hunterがS、killedがV、the bearがOです。 ここで疑問に思ったのは、最初の例で、なぜgo についてto churchが目的語Oにならないのかということです。 殺した クマを 行った 教会に どちらも同じ目的語だと思うのですが・・・目的語とはなにか特別な区別があるのでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

My husband is extraordinarily close with his siblings and parents. They visit with one another at least four times a week. I feel pressure to attend, but usually politely decline. This prompts questions about my whereabouts and "we never see you" comments. Frankly, so much sweet togetherness freaks me out. I grew up in a small, introverted family with few gatherings and a whole lot of conflict. My parents moved us 4,000 miles away when the local family got to be too much. I have a sound relationship with my parents now and am perfectly happy with bimonthly visits. So you can imagine my panic when I learned my parents-in-law are moving across the street from us. My husband isn't thrilled, but acknowledges the home suits their needs. He has told them to keep their expectations low in terms of visits and home projects. when the local family got to be too muchとはどのような意味でしょうか? home projectsとは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします