英語の和訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 素晴らしいオファーを拒否した彼は愚か者だった!
  • 風は私たちがスカイダイビングするのを妨げるほど強くはありませんでした。
  • このプロジェクトを準備するには3ヶ月は短い期間です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の和訳

1:What a fool he was to reject such a wonderful offer! 2:The wind was not so strong as to prevent us from sky-diving. 3:Three months is too short a time to prepare this project. 4:The books which are on that list will be difficult to obtain in Japan. 5:Some japanese youngsters do not feel that chopsticks are easy to pick up food with. 和訳お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1:What a fool he was to reject such a wonderful offer! そんな滅多にない依頼を断るとは、ホント馬鹿だね彼は! 2:The wind was not so strong as to prevent us from sky-diving. 風は穏やかだったので、スカイダイヴィングには特に支障はなかった。 3:Three months is too short a time to prepare this project. たった3ヶ月でこんなプロジェクト出来っこねえだろうが! 4:The books which are on that list will be difficult to obtain in Japan. このリストにある本は、日本国内での入手が極めて困難になると思われます。 5:Some japanese youngsters do not feel that chopsticks are easy to pick up food with. 最近の若いモンときたら、箸も満足に使えやしねぇんじゃねぇべか。

関連するQ&A

• 英語:和訳

英語のワークをしていたんですが、どうしても和訳が上手くいかないところが またでてきたので相談しにきました( ;´Д`) itを含む構文らしいんです;; 教えてほしいです。お願いします(><;) (1)I'm sure you'll find it better to use this new cell phone than to use that old one. (2)The stars in the sky are so far away that they look tiny. It takes their light thousands of years to reach us on the earth. (3)It was not the lack of money that bothered him most, but the loss of pride a man suffers when he cannot find a job.

• 不定詞の問題についての質問です

英文法の問題を解いていて疑問に思ったことがあります。 Some Japanese youngsters do not feel that chopsticks are easy ( ). (1)to pick up food (2)to pick up food with (3)to pick up with it (4)to pick up food with it 答えは(2)なのですが、他の選択肢、(1)(3)(4)がだめな理由がわからないのですが、なぜなのでしょうか。

• not as as toと not so as toの違い

not as...as to 、とnot so...as toの違いはありますか? 例)The wind was not as strong as to prevent us from sky-diving. The wind was not so strong as to prevent us from sky-diving. 上の例文が正解だったのですが、どうして下の例文が不正解なのかがわかりません。 教えていただけたら幸いです。

• 高校英語の和訳教えてください

高校英語の和訳教えてください 1 Owing to the high cost of living , his wife could not make both ends meet. 2 My mother did not try to have me read anything I didn't like. 3 The truth is that a sick dog can have a wet nose, and a healthy dog a dry one. 4 The fact is that spiders are far from becing insects 5 The truth is that most students spend as many hours in class or at their studies as workers do at their jobs. 6 We had no idea what it would be like to live in a foreign county. 7 My father didn't want me dating anyone who wasn't Irish. If the man was Irish, it was all right ; it didn't matter he was like. 8 My husband got so angry at me that he almost struck me on the cheek よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1 A fool is one who expects things to happen that never can happen. 2 The deceased left a wife and three little ones. 3 The nurse began to bind the wounds of those inside the hospital. 4 You will never be the man your father was,though you have some of his looks. 5 He ate the meal in silence , and after dinner he busied with a bottle of gin as was his custom. 6 There are houses on either side of the river. よろしくお願いします

• 英語 和訳

訳を教えてください。 お願いします。 If we reduce our consumption of resources, reuse everything we can, and recycle what we cannot use again, then we can hope to reduce the serious threats to the ecosystem which we all depend on. The 3Rs are both practical and visionary. They are not just for grovernments or lives. People often ask,゛What can I do? " I believe that one person can make a difference. The 3Rs are essential to ensuring a healthier, cleaner world for ourselves and for the generations to came.

• 英語 和訳してください

この英文を和訳してください。 Little did they know that I made it a rule never to leave home without having breakfast. This photo makes you look much younger then you really are. What was it that you said you would give me? It was his speech that bored me to death.

• 和訳をお願いします。

On February 16, 1915, despite concurrent negotiations with Austria, a courier was dispatched in great secrecy to London with the suggestion that Italy was open to a good offer from the Entente. [ ...] The final choice was aided by the arrival of news in March of Russian victories in the Carpathians. Salandra began to think that victory for the Entente was in sight, and was so anxious not to arrive too late for a share in the profits that he instructed his envoy in London to drop some demands and reach agreement quickly. [...] The Treaty of London was concluded on April 26 binding Italy to fight within one month. [...] Not until May 4 did Salandra denounce the Triple Alliance in a private note to its signatories.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.

• 高校英語の和訳

高校英語の和訳 The lies that politicians make during election campaigns are another category of "semi" lies. For example, a certain politician might promise to do a certain thing if elected, but when he is elected he might find that what he promised is either impossible or not sensible. When he turns his pre-election promise into a lie by not carrying out, we could say that the politician was simply making the compromises and practicing the pragmatism which is politics. More cynically, we could say that the politician was a dishonest lier who would promise you anything to get your vote. This is the problem with lying. In some situations it is impossible to tell with absolute certainly whether someone is lying or telling the truth. More or less, we ourselves are forced to become the ultimate judge of what is the truth and what is a lie. You could say that in a certain situation we create truth and untruth. これの和訳をお願いします><