間違っているところを教えて下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 後ろから見た図とはどのようなものでしょうか?英語で表現してください。
  • 右斜めから見た図とはどのようなものでしょうか?英語で表現してください。
  • 道を1本早く曲がった場合、英語でどのように表現しますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

間違っているところを教えて下さい。

これは後ろから見た図です。 This is a view from the rear. // This picture[graphic ] is from the back. これは右斜めから見た図です。This is a view from the right-front [right-rear] これは横から見た図です。  This is a view from the right side (or left side) これとこれの中間だと何と言うの?(図を示しながら、英語での言い方を尋ねている場合。) How do you say it if something is between this and this? 道を1本早く曲がってしまった。=1本手前で曲がってしまった。 I turned one corner earlier. 君は、先に車から降りて家に入っていて下さい。 私は車が出し易いように、向きを変えてから行きます。 Would you get out of the car first and come into the house?  I am changing direction of the car to make it easier to take out of the garage and coming into the house. ↑もっと簡単な言い方はできますか?      よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dripdrop
  • ベストアンサー率78% (149/191)
回答No.1

>これは後ろから見た図です。 いろいろな表現が頭に浮かびますが、「何を後ろから見た図なのか」を言わないと、英語としては落ち着きが悪いような気がします。 たとえば、 This is a rear view of my house. Here is the back view of my car. This figure/picture shows a rear view of the machine. など。ほかにもいろいろな言い方が考えられます。 参考URLの写真についている表現などを参考にしてください。 >これは右斜めから見た図です。 同じように、 This/Here is a right-front [right-rear] view of ××,etc. >これは横から見た図です。 同じことなので省略します。    >これとこれの中間だと何と言うの?(図を示しながら、英語での言い方を尋ねている場合。) この場合もやはり、「これとこれの中間」の「何」について質問しているのかはっきりさせないと、英語に訳すのはむずかしいと思います。たとえば How do you call the part between A and B? How do you call the area between A and B? etc. >道を1本早く曲がってしまった。=1本手前で曲がってしまった。 I turned one corner earlier. という言い方は聞いたことがありません。 I turned (the corner) one block earlier. I turned (to the left) one street earlier. などという言い方ならできると思います。 >君は、先に車から降りて家に入っていて下さい。 私は車が出し易いように、向きを変えてから行きます。 Would you get out of the car first and come into the house?  I am changing direction of the car to make it easier to take out of the garage and coming into the house. こういう会話の文章を訳すのは苦手なのですが、 Please get out of the car and go inside. I will turn the car around, put it in the garage, and come up in a few minutes. といったところでどうでしょう。 「車が出し易いように」(たとえば so that we can get the car out easily)などと付け加えるのはくどいような気がします。

参考URL:
http://www2.tpg.com.au/users/mrack/3rrearv.htm
junglelaw
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!ずっとスルーされていたんで、回答をいただけて、嬉しいです! 私の質問の日本文の書き方が悪かったですね。気をつけます。 ご丁寧な回答ありがとうございました。勉強になりました!

関連するQ&A

• itが指すものは?お願いします。

以下の英文は、ある海外のリゾートに泊まった人がそのホテルについて感想を書いたものです。 Oakmont is not a fancy resort, the units are small, and the view from the resort is not that great. It is comfortable and it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. This is one of those resorts that you choose because of the location, not the resort amenities. 質問は it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. という文についてです。 最初のitは何を指しているのでしょうか? 単純に形式主語としてto get into and get out of を指しているのでしょうか? それともthe hotelのようなものを指しているのでしょうか?(This book is difficult to readのような構文みたいに)

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and 7 year-old son were shooting fireworks off on Saturday night when one of the fireworks went awry and hit our neighbor’s car. The firework dented a quarter panel and sizzled out leaving a large black burn mark on the side of the car. dented a quarter panelとsizzled outの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 私の家には車があります。

私の家には車があります、を英語に訳すと There is a car in my house. と言うと、家の中にあるという意味になるのでしょうか? There is a car in my garden of my house. と言った方がいいでしょうか?

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

まず解説して頂きたい文を書きます。 Her spaghetti sauce is beyond comparison, and paired with her handmade noodles this simple dish is transformed into a out-of-this-world food experience! この文の意味は分かりますが、...noodlesという一つの文がthis simple...ともう一つの文に、接続詞などを付けずにそのまま繋がっています。 この文の構造は、文法的に問題ないのでしょうか? 解説よろしくお願いします!

• 度々申し訳ありません。また添削をお願いいたします(><;)

This Third floor sells daily necessities. I’ll show you how third floor is based on plan. There are seven departments and is (an? The?) elevators. On right side from an entrance, there are two departments, Lamps and Toys, back to front.(「 奥からLamps, Toys という順番で」としたいです。) Right side of a wall, there are the Elevators. As you enter the shop, you’ll find the Furniture department in front of you. It is middle of the shop. Behind it, there is the Carpets department, next to the Lamps department. On the left side from the entrance, there are three departments, Kitchen Equipment, Bath shop equipment and Electrical Appliances back to front. 粗末な英語で申し訳ないのですが、お時間がよろしければよろしくお願いします。あるショッピングストアーの3階のどこに何が売っているかを説明したかった文章です。

• 山陽新幹線ホームでの英語アナウンス

山陽新幹線ホームでの英語アナウンス。 新大阪方面へ向かう列車で、16号車が先頭車両、1号車が最後尾。 英語アナウンスでは、"This train has 16 cars. Car-16 is ○○○○ train and car-1 is ○○○○ rear." としか聞き取れないのですが、実際は何とアナウンスしているのでしょうか?

• 同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか?

同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか 和訳も教えてください He is content though he is verry poor. =He is content in spite of his (     )(     ). It is clear that the view of the country is great different from that of Japan. =Cleary there is a great (   ) in views (    ) the country and Japan. よろしくお願いします

• 補語のof

補語のof But this car of yours is of no no use to me! このofはないといけないの? あと次のofはなんですか? Get out of the way!!

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 日本語訳お願いできませんか?

少し長いですが訳していただけないでしょうか?なかなか訳せません… Is music no more than auditory cheesecake, as Pinker would have us believe? Is it simply an evolutionary spin-off from language--a lucky break for humankind, providing song and dance as a relief from the tedium of survival and reproduction? Or is this view itself simply a knee-jerk reaction to contrary claims that music is adaptive and as deeply rooted in our biology as language? Can either of these views be justified? How and why, if at all, are language and music related?