noname#134071
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Also I hope China defeat Japan someday in future. おそらくと言いたかったのでしょう。 「私もいつか中国が日本を負かすよう願ってるよ」

関連するQ&A

• 素敵な日本語訳

あなたは、私の空です。 空はいろいろな色をします。晴れたり、曇ったり、雨だったり。 でも、私は空が好きです。 というコメントに対して I hope I am not too much of a cloudy sky, I hope I can be more sunny and bright と、ありました。 意味は分かっているのですが、素敵な日本語訳を付けて残しておきたいと思いました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳

If the sea level continues to rise, many other islands, including some of Japan’s, will also be under the sea. 日本語訳、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は適切ですか?

In fact, the news of Japan’s working poor would not be surprising for those coming from outside Japan. Most countries in the world have even larger populations of working poor. In this sense, Japan has been quite late in developing a population of lower class people. In another sense, having a class-based society is quite a natural phenomenon. Therefore, Japan was quite unusual in having few working poor in the past. This may mean that in the future, we can expect to see more working poor similar to other countries. 和訳 実際には、日本以外の国からきた人達にとって日本のワーキングプアのニュースは驚くようなことではないでしょう。世界の多くの国ではワーキングプアの人口はさらに大きいものなのです。この意味では日本の下層階級の人口形成は実に遅かったのです。別の意味では、階級別社会があるというのはまったくもって自然な現象なのです。よって、日本が過去ほとんどワーキングプアがいなかったということが実に珍しいことだったのです。このことは将来的に、他の国々同様にもっと多くのワーキングプアを目にするであろうということを指しているのかもしれません

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• 日本語訳お願いします!

日本語訳お願いします! If I'm more of an influence to your son as a rapper than you are as a father, you go to look to yourself as a parent.( ─Ice Cube, in an interview in 1990.) この文の意味を教えてください、よろしくお願いします!

• この英文の読み方について

I thought about the future of Japan この英文は「私は日本の将来について考えていました」という意味になるのでしょうか? 回答お願いします。

• この英文がなぜこの日本語訳になるのかわかりません

お世話になっています。 ある英文の一部なのですが、電車の中での男性のセリフで “What changes they're making in this part of the world” と言う箇所がありました。それに続いてlooking out of the window...とあるので「窓の外を見ながら」ということなのですが…。 よくわからないので日本語訳を図書館で探して来まして、見たところ「このあたり、ずいぶん変わってきましたね」となっていました。 シチュエーションからそういう意味になるだろうということはわかるのですが、なぜそういう和訳になるのかわかりません。 どなたかご教授お願いいたします。

• 英文を日本語にしてください

I am scared of the future. I wonder why you can step forward without knowing whether the future is good or bad. I am scared. I am a weak person because I can't make a step forward. を日本語にお願いします。

• 日本語訳

I'm sure you have heard this song many times in your life. 日本語訳、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします‼

I am good, busy as always.  I am in NY for a couple of weeks and the weather is very nice also. Cherry trees are also almost blooming here too. Unfortunately I won't see them in Japan because I won't be back until May. Hope work is going well with you and the rest of the team ! 途中わからないとことかから文章がおかしくなってしまったので、日本語にお願いします‼