• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:この英語合っていますか?)

このバンドは韓国ドラマの中で結成されました。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • このバンドは韓国ドラマの中で結成されました。
  • 彼らはとても人気があります。彼らは4人組のバンドで、他の二人は俳優です。しかし、彼らは楽器を演奏し、上手な歌を歌うことができます。
  • このドラマはサウンドトラックCDを2枚発売しており、彼らによって歌われた曲も収録されています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • slippery
  • ベストアンサー率85% (6/7)
回答No.1

mizuki5610さんの英語は大体合っていますが、 他の二人は俳優です。しかし、彼らは楽器を演奏することができ、尚且つ歌が上手です。 The other two are actors. But they can play an instrument, besides the song is good. >> The other two are actors. But they can play instruments, in addition to singing well. このドラマはサウンドトラックCDを2枚発売している。 This drama has released two soundtrack CD. >> This drama has released two soundtrack CDs. (二枚ありますから!) 最後なのは、こう訳せばいいと思います! Lee Hong Ki, who plays as Jeremy, does vocals for the band "FT Island". Jung Yong Hwa, who plays Shin Woo, does vocals and guitar for the band "CN Blue".

noname#134935
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! そうですね。2枚ですもんね。sつけ忘れてました 本当にありがとうございました!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語

外人の友達にCDを貸す時に、『はい。これ昨日話してたバンド』(話題として昨日話していた)って英語で言いたくて、 This is The band which I talked about.って言ってCDを渡したんですが、これは英語で自然な表現でしょうか? もっと自然な表現があれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• えいごの曲。えいごの歌誌。修正して見ましたが・・・

まずは状況を説明させていただきます。 私はボーカルをやっています。 バンドで、ダニー・ハザウェイの歌っている、 Magnificent sanctuary bandのカバーをやります。 そして、インターネットで歌詞を検索して見つける事ができたのですが、 英語の歌詞でよくあることで、曲で歌ってる歌詞とちがいました。 自分で全部聴き取れれば問題ないのですが、 英語はカタコトの単語でコミュニケーションをとる程度の英語力で、 文法は全くわからず、ヒヤリングもイマイチです。 お恥ずかしながら、日米のお客さんが多数で、 有料のライブなので、できるだけちゃんと発音したいと思っています。 それで、ネットで検索したそのままを修正しましたが、 やっぱり聴き取りきれてません。 そこで、文法的におかしくなければ、 修正バージョンで歌ってしまおうと思っています。 ぼくの修正だけでは、おそらく99%不十分だと思いますので、 わかる方がいらっしゃったら、修正して頂けると助かります。 お願いします。 ネットで検索したバージョンそのまま The multitides of people dying 'Cause they won't see and try to understand From the Book I read, not one but all must follow Join the magnificent sanctuary band There are multitudes of people dying Their temptation hangs over the land In fact those people should just remember his command And join the magnificent sanctuary band Singing in the band, talking to the man Bringing in the sheep all over the world just as fast as he can Singing in the band, talking to the man Stop everything you're doing and join the sanctuary band The Son of Man speaks of Revelations And he's reaching, reaching out his hand With his promise of salvation Join the magnificent sanctuary band 自分で修正してみたバージョン The multitides of people crying 'Cause they just won't try to understand From the Book I read, not one but all must follow yeah Come Join the magnificent sanctuary band There are multitudes of people dying Sing likes temptation hangs over the land You know those people should (just) remember his command And join the magnificent sanctuary band Chorus Singing in the band, talking to the man Bringing in the sheep all over the world (just) as fast as he can Singing in the band, talking to the man Stop everything you're doing and join the sanctuary band Son of Man speaks of Revelations And he's reaching out, reaching out his hand His promise of bringer song salvation Come join the magnificent sanctuary band

• 美男イケメンですね!日本版・・・

美男イケメンですね!日本版は、どう思います? はっきり言って、配役キャストミスだと思います。 ジャニ系ばかり採用しないで、どうせやるなら もう少し配役にピッタリな俳優・タレントさんがいるだろうに・・・ 予算オーバーですかね? 元の韓流版の方がはっきり言ってドラマ的に良いですが、 あのチャン・グンソクって周りが言うように本当にかっこいいでしょうか? ファンの方には申し訳ないですが、個人的にあの顔は キレイな怪物フランケンに見えてしまいます。(特に横からみると) それと演技で時々やる、むりやり口をとがらせたりするシーンがありますが、 それをやるたびに醜くみえてしまいます。(やらなきゃいいのに・・・) だったらこのドラマ見なきゃいいでしょ?と反感を持たれそうですが、 個人的に日本版の方は、美男役の美織ちゃんが可愛くて仕方がなく、 韓国版の方は、コ・ミナム役のパク・シネちゃんと ドラマー・ジェルミ役のイ・ホンギちゃんが可愛くて見てるんです。 韓国版の方に流れる、音楽もすごく好きです。 このドラマについて他の人の意見が聞きたいです。 みなさんはどう思いますか? また別の角度からの情報等がありましたら、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語翻訳

The professor said there are two things which parents all over the world should do : first, they should limit the number of offspring to help reduce birthrates to head off a global population explosion ; second, they should cut down on thier consumption and the amount of garbage they produce. These efforts, he added, are needed not for the benefit of others but for self-defense. 日本語訳してほしいです。出来るだけ正確にお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When I formed the band and created the Wildabouts with my friends, we decided we wanted to make a band-sounding album, a rock-sounding album. I made two solo albums before that were more experimental albums, and I think that they didn't really resonate with my fan base because they were too out-there, too artsy. ※『The Wildabouts』はバンド名です。

• 洋楽 ゴシックメタルバンドを教えてください!!

男女ボーカル問わず 正式にウィキペディアなどで ゴシックメタルとカテゴリーされている バンドを教えて下さい。 実は意外と少ないんですよね…。 ちなみに僕が知っているのは 女性ボーカルバンド After Forever EPICA Nemesea PYTHIA Evanescence We Are The Fallen LACUNA COIL Within Temptation Xandria SIRENIA LEAVES' EYES 男性ボーカルバンド Icon and The Black Roses End of You 以上です。 宜しくお願い致します!!

• 訳し方で分からないところ教えてください。

英語は私の文ではないですが、え?っと思う英文があると思います。すいません。 Japanese people are much more friendly than european people. 日本人はヨーロッパの人よりフレンドリーです The culture of Japan is very interesting and very different. 日本の文化には興味があります、とても異なってます。 (ヨーロッパと比べてということですよね?) There is a very special person who is very good to be with. そこには特別な人がいる。その人は一緒にとてもいい・・・(to be withは一緒にいるですか?) I took Miki and three of her friends to a concert last night. 私はMikiとミキの友達を昨夜のコンサートに連れてったよ。 The band was called, 〇, I listened to the CD in my car but not my kind of music. Have you ever heard of this band? このバンドは〇と呼ばれてるけど私は車でこのバンドのCDを聞いたけど自分好みの曲ではなかった。 このバンド今までに聞いたことある? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Today, I am sick 今日私は病気です Yesterday he was studying 昨日彼は病気でした。 Tomorrow they will be on holiday 明日彼らは休みになります。 明日彼らは休みです。 お願いします

• 英語のエッセイ

結論をこの後に書かないといけないのですが、書き方がわかりません。日本語ででもいいので例を教えてください。 問題は 'Write about how S.E.Hinton uses figurative language to help the reader to develop our understanding.'です。本は'The Outsiders'です。 In the novel “The Outsiders” the characters are described by S.E Hinton using figurative language for example similes, metaphor, and animal imagery. This helps the reader understand the way they look and behave. Figurative languages helps to create a picture in the reader’s mind. Three characters who illustrate how Hinton achieves this effect are Two-Bit, Johnny, and Dallas. 省略 Another way the reader learns about Dally is through the metaphor, describing his eyes. ‘His eyes were blue, blazing ice’ It is unusual to the term ‘blazing ice,’ but this oxymoron shows how dangerous looking Dally is. The reader would be very scared at him. These eyes are full of “hatred”. It means he hates everyone but except Johnny.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Rice and bread are the major examples of grain foods.They can be divided into two groups.One is white rice, or refined rice, and white bread which is made from refined wheat.Therefore,they're sometimes called refined grain foods.In the refining process, much of the dietary fiber and essential nutrients are removed from grain.The other group is brown rice and whole-wheat bread, which are called whole-grain foods.Free from the refining process, they keep their nutrients and fiber undamaged. Thus,overall, whole-grain foods offer you better nutrition and health benefits.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I think the Latinos stay longer for three reasons. First, they are used to eating their breakfast , lunch, and dinner later in the day than Americans eat theirs.Roughly speaking , they eat each meal one or two hours later than American people. Second they are used to taking more time at each meal, eating slowly and leisure ly. They would rather relax and talk to their friends during a meal than rush off to study or work.Maybe this is not true everywhere, but I think it is true here at Boston University.