• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

• 0621p
  • お礼率70% (244/346)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「まったく恋をしないより、恋をして敗れたほうがいい。」 NHKのページに紹介されていました。 http://gogakuru.com/english/phrase/17849 tis は、昔の詩的な言い回しで、it is の略だそうです。

0621p
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の諺で

以下は「The Courtship of Arthur and Al」のmoralです Moral: It is better to have loafed and lost than never to have loafed at all. この寓話moralのもととなった有名な詩行、その和訳と詩人名、作品名と発表された年を英語で教えていただけないでしょうか。

• 和訳お願いします。

Better stability, said the peer, winking, than chaos! I have heard the same thing, from similar sources, about China. It never, it seems to me, stops being said about the Middle East and Africa. 最後の文の意味と、できれば構造を解説して頂きたいのですが。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. Your face is firm and young-looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to be 150, so at 40, you're not old at all. And your parents just had an anti-aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age!

• 教訓(moral)について教えて下さい!

英語の授業で寓話のパロディを読みました。そこに4つの教訓(moral)が書いてあってそれについて考察しなければならないのですが、いまいち良く分かりません。。。些細な事で構いませんので教えて下さい。 (1)A new broom may sweep clean, but never trust an old saw. えっと、まずこれって直訳すると「新しいほうきは良く掃けるがことわざ(old saw)を信じてはいけない」で合ってますか? これは簡単に説明すると、兎とカメの話を読んだカメが「自分も勝てる」と思って兎に挑戦して負けた。って話なんです。。。 この教訓は、ある英語のことわざがもととなっているらしいのですが、どんなことわざか分かりますか?? (2)It is not so easy to fool little girls nowadays as it used to be. これは「かつてと違って、近頃の少女を騙すのはそうそう簡単ではない。」で合ってますか? (3)Youth will be served, frequently stuffed with chestnuts. (4)It is better to have loafed and lost than never to have loafed at all. 最後の2つは・・・。訳して下さい・・・(^^;

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! The next day discontent was reflected in a spontaneous mass uprising all over the GDR, in the course of which there were demonstrations and strikes in more than 560 areas, above all, in the industrial centres. Around 10 per cent of workers played an active part. Initially economic demands were aimed at a cancellation of the increases in production norms. The GDR leadership lost control of the situation. Without Russian backing it would have lost the battle and been strung up.

• 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before の歌詞を 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 和訳サイトで変換したのですが 変な和訳になっちゃうので 宜しくお願いいたします To all the girls I've loved before Who travelled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls who shared my life Who now are someone else's wives I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls who cared for me Who filled my nights with ecstasy They live within my heart I'll always be a part Of all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before

• 以下の英文を和訳してください。

(1)nothing is more important than tests in school. (2)there are much more important things than tests at school. (3)it is not necessary to take tests at school. (4)there is no use practicing taking tests. (5)students should never cram before a test. (6)reviewing thoroughly is better than cramming.

• 和訳の希望

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、 中途半端ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One was bad with her nerves, and had frailer health than the others, but not really sick, just a nervous disposition and temperament, There seemed to be a lot of karma for good and bad between the siblings, that made their relationships with each other notable and tying. A tendency to blame each other for things, that go wrong in the family. They were a materialistic bunch, with a taste for traveling, liking possession, money, wanting to be seen to do well. Tending to brag a little and to think that they have done better than the rest. As a child and youth he would have done better at his education than them and been thinner slighter. But well disposed to his siblings and relatives. They are warm frank loyal family, whose words are as good as their bond. They loan each other things, possessions, borrow or loss track possessions to each other, never sure which members of the family has it. Generous, they give each other small gifts.

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・But last night I had a nightmare ... to make it worse a nightmare about you. ・You moved to ●● (which made me happy) ... but you loved chocolates to much that you keep eating chocolates and became very ...big (very heavy). ・Please you tell that you are still as pretty and cute as the you I saw a few days ago ... and that you will never be big ... ・Nooooo ... every I think of you ... I see you as you were in my dream ... I better look at some picture of you before I go to work :)

• You will never know......

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it., ”本当に愛されるまで幸せを知ることはないし、それを失うまで本当の痛みを理解することはない。” この英文はこんな感じの意味でしょうか?