• ベストアンサー

和訳、お願いします。

DaughtryのNo surpriseの歌詞の一部(以下)を和訳してください。お願いします。 The kiss goodnight, it comes with me Both wright and wrong, our memories The whispering before we sleep, Just one more thing that you can't keep

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nannette
  • ベストアンサー率26% (1499/5698)
回答No.1

キスとおやすみの言葉、それからそいつが現れるだろう 正しかったこととか間違ってたやつとか、おれたちの思い出が まるで眠りにつく前のつぶやきのように でも、そのどっちかたったひとつしか覚えてられないはずさ ※前後の歌詞を知りませんので脈絡がないかもしれませんが・・・

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください(>_<)

We learn it by heart before going to sleep. We try to connect our dreams with waking life. 上の二つの英文の和訳を教えてください。

• 和訳ができません。

The vices of others we keep before our eyes, our own behind our bank ; it happens therefore that a man does not pardon another's faults who has more of his own. という英文の和訳ができません。 まず、セミコロンまでの文構造がわかりません。主語しかないようにみえます。 また、大まかな内容⇒なにを言いたいのか? もわかりません。 1、全訳 2、セミコロンまでの文構造 を教えてください。お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment. All we perceive is just a fragment of time. If you imagine a rope, you can separate this one rope into many strands. One is the material worldly life and all you experience in it. Another strand is the past incarnations lives you have lived, their dormant memories are stored in your unconscious. The past too in this one life is another strand, it was once as real as now, and somewhere it still exists as real. The future too is real but as yet unlived. Deep inside our self we all know our own future, but only the few are gifted to know it consciously. And there is dream, we may think we dream but some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimension reached through sleep. In your subconscious these other realms hold memories of this older eternal love, its past and its future are already known, and this why the relationship will be an irresistible one, like a haunting spell cast over you.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. 以前にも質問させて頂いたのですが、どうしても理解出来なかったのでもう一度質問致しました。 ある人物の家を紹介している場面です。 以下は続きで、本人が答えています。参考になればと思い書き加えておきました。 よろしくお願いします。 The creativity that goes on here is, I think, spiritual as well. And emotional. Because everybody here does their own thing. Our guests do their own thing, our kids do their own things and I think we all come here in order to pursue what we love best in our spare time and that's what makes it such an unusual home for us.

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before の歌詞を 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 和訳サイトで変換したのですが 変な和訳になっちゃうので 宜しくお願いいたします To all the girls I've loved before Who travelled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls who shared my life Who now are someone else's wives I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls who cared for me Who filled my nights with ecstasy They live within my heart I'll always be a part Of all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before

• 和訳の質問です。

下記の英文の和訳がわかりません。 どなたかご教示いただけないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い対します。 But he and Healey both take comfort in the impact that Amazon’s frenetic growth is having—and should continue to have—on the burgeoning downtown-area tech hub. While Healey has been working in the district long enough to anticipate cycles of rising and falling user demand ahead, she remains “optimistic about the trajectory” of activity, which may well get another boost when technology’s “next big thing” comes along.

• 英語 和訳をお願いします!

この文章を訳してください! According to Kripke findings, people who sleep between 6.5 and 7.5 hours a night live the longest.And people who sleep eight hours or more, or less than 6.5 hours, don't live quite as long. In other words, both sleeping too long and not sleeping long enough are associated with health risk. The big surprise is that what is defined as a long sleep seems to start at eight hours. Thus, sleeping 8.5 hours every night might actually be a little worse for a person's longevity than sleeping five hours. This suggests that we should reconsider tha idea that the more sleep we get, the more beneficial is the effect on the mind and body. To feel our best, it is important to get a sufficient amount of restful sleep, and, at the same time, to keep in mind that sex or seven hours of sleep a night is plenty.

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 和訳について

和訳の補足や訂正をお願いしますm(__)m 気を付けてはいますが、誤字があるかもしれません(汗 和訳は[]、他に教えてほしい点を()で書きました。 回答お願いしますm(__)m -------------------- 1.Our teacher would be surprised to know the fact. [私達の先生は、その事実を知って驚くだろう。] 2.The most careful observation would not have solved the mystery. [最も注意深い監察でもその謎は解決しないだろう。(直訳だと思うので意訳を教えていただきたいです)] 3.In your place, I wouldn't agree to his proposal. [あなたの立場なら、私は彼の申し込みに同意しないだろう。] 4.Whether he likes it or not, you must teach him how to handle it. [彼がそれを好きであろうとなかろうと、あなたはそれの扱い方を教えなければならない。] 5.We won't leave unless she comes. [彼女が来ない限り、私達は出発しないだろう。] 6.Bob says that the structure of society resembles that of a family. [ボブは社会の構造と家族構成は似ていると言う。] 7.Take a little tea; it will do you a lot of good. [?(訳し方がわかりません。また、「;」はどのような意味で使われているのでしょうか?)]