• 締切済み

英文四半期報告書について教えてください

四半期報告書の中の記載です。 DSOs increased to 63days, compared to 52days in the previous quarter. We experienced a very back-end loaded quarter, which affected both our cash from operation and our DSOs. DSOは売掛金回収期間のことだと思いますが、ここで述べられている back-end loaded quarterとは何を意味しているのでしょうか? どなたかご教示ください。

みんなの回答

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

back-end 後ろの端。この文脈だと、おそらく「期末」の意味。 loaded (荷物を)積んだ。(物を)詰め込んだ。 この文脈では、おそらく受注・売上の上がりかたについて言っていると思います。 つまり「売上が集中した」の意味。 quarter 四半期 全体の意味は、「この四半期は期末近くになって売上が集中したので、キャッシュやDSOに影響した」でしょう。 期末近くで売上があがると、仕入れのためにキャッシュが出るけど、お客さんからの代金回収は期末までに間に合わないから、見掛け上キャッシュフローが悪化します。 また、期末までに代金が回収できない分は売掛金残高にプラスされますから、計算上、DSOも悪化することになります。  DSO = (期末時点の)売掛金債権額 ÷ 期中の売上高 × 期中の日数

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

手数料の後取りが多く、それがDSO増加に影響したということじゃないでしょうか? http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/front-end+load

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳おねがいします

Consequently , not only has the audience for drama increased by truly astronomical progression as compared to previous ages,the actual quantity of dramatic performances produced has gone up in equal proportion. 単語の意味はなんとなくわかるのですが、ぼんやりとした訳になります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文契約書の英訳で困っています

はじめまして。 以下の条項の英訳を考えているのですが、どのように訳せばいいでしょうか。 1.「サービス料については、別途書面による合意により決める。」 2.次の規定に、下記記載の英訳を入れたいのですが、訳と、どこに入れるのが適切かアドバイスいただけますでしょうか。 1.1 Within thirty (30) days of the end of each calendar quarter, ABC shall provide XYZ with an invoice for the Service Fee and Expenses (“Invoice”) together with the documents proving the amount of such Service Fee and Expenses (“Evidenced Documents”). 1.2 Upon reception of the Invoice and Evidenced Documents, XYZ shall confirm the contents of such Invoice and Evidenced Documents and make payment for the amount billed, in Japanese Yen, by a wire remittance to the bank account designated by ABC, within thirty (30) calendar days after the date of such Invoice or the actual day of receipt of such Invoice, whichever comes later. 「ただし、第4四半期の支払いについては、ABCは、当該第4四半期の最終月20日締めで上記INVOICE及びEVIDENCED DOCUMENTをXYZに送付する。」「当該第4四半期20日以降のサービス料については翌年度の支払いに繰り込む」 大変お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。 P.S ちなみに、お願いしました英訳にもありますとおり、「翌月に繰り込む」という表現は英文ではどのように表現するのでしょうか。

• 四半期報告書(英文会計)

英文会計で四半期報告書からです。 The gross margin method uses historical sales margin to estimate the cost of inventory. 訳としては 総利益法は売上原価を算定するために歴史的な売上マージンを使う。 ニュアンスとしては理解できるのですが、どうも正確に訳せません。どなたかアドバイスをください。

• この文書は正しいでしょうか?自信がありません

Each time I get your mail carrys me back to the those our sweet days. Each time I got your mail carried me back to the those our sweet days. 返事をする場合、現在形か過去形かどちらが正しいでしょうか?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

This firepower gave a density of one heavy gun for every 18 metres (20 yd) and one field gun for every 9.1 metres (10 yd) of Canadian Corps frontage,representing a considerable average increase, including three times the heavy guns, over the distribution of artillery at the Battle of the Somme a year earlier. Brigadier-General Edward Morrison developed and subsequently issued a 35-page multi-phased fire support plan called Canadian Corps Artillery Instruction No. 1 for the Capture of Vimy Ridge to support the efforts of the infantry. For its operations, the Canadian Corps received three times the artillery normally assigned to a corps for regular operations. To manage the logistics associated with the increased artillery, Royal Artillery staff officer Major Alan Brooke developed coordinated communication and transport plans to work in conjunction with the complex barrage plans. A 1.6 million shell allotment allowed the artillery along the Canadian Corps front to maintain a high sustained rate of fire. Improvements in the quality of the shells compared to those used earlier in the war ensured fewer duds.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Rain, fog and mud was a lesser problem for the Germans, who had to carry supplies forward over a much narrower beaten zone and were being forced back onto undamaged ground. German bombardments on the few roads between the original front line and the line established by October, increased the difficulties of the Fourth and Sixth armies and during October the size and ambition of attacks was reduced progressively to local operations. The soldiers of the British, French and German armies endured miserable conditions, in which the Germans were able to keep going in the knowledge that the onset of winter would end the Somme offensive, despite the many extra casualties caused by illness.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Finally, the German defences, manned by the German 2nd Army (General Georg von der Marwitz), were relatively weak, having been subjected to continual raiding by the Australians in a process termed peaceful penetration. The Battle of Amiens, also known as the Third Battle of Picardy (French: 3ème Bataille de Picardie), was the opening phase of the Allied offensive which began on 8 August 1918, later known as the Hundred Days Offensive, that ultimately led to the end of the First World War. Allied forces advanced over 11 kilometres (7 mi) on the first day, one of the greatest advances of the war, with Henry Rawlinson's British Fourth Army playing the decisive role. The battle is also notable for its effects on both sides' morale and the large number of surrendering German forces. This led Erich Ludendorff to describe the first day of the battle as "the black day of the German Army". Amiens was one of the first major battles involving armoured warfare and marked the end of trench warfare on the Western Front; fighting becoming mobile once again until the armistice was signed on 11 November 1918. On 21 March 1918, the German Army had launched Operation Michael, the first in a series of attacks planned to drive the Allies back along the length of the Western Front. With the signing of the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk with revolutionary-controlled Russia, the Germans were able to transfer hundreds of thousands of men to the Western Front, giving them a significant, if temporary, advantage in manpower and materiel. These offensives were intended to translate this advantage into victory. Operation Michael was intended to defeat the right wing of the British Expeditionary Force (BEF), but a lack of success before Arras ensured the ultimate failure of the offensive. A final effort was aimed at the town of Amiens, a vital railway junction, but the advance had been halted at Villers-Bretonneux by British and Australian troops on 4 April. Subsequent German offensives—Operation Georgette (9–11 April), Operation Blücher-Yorck (27 May), Operation Gneisenau (9 June) and Operation Marne-Rheims (15–17 July)—all made advances elsewhere on the Western Front, but failed to achieve a decisive breakthrough. By the end of the Marne-Rheims offensive, the German manpower advantage had been spent and their supplies and troops were exhausted. The Battle of Amiens アミアンの戦い

• 英文を訳して下さい。

The Austro-Hungarians had ensured that Valjevo's defenses were fortified and had laid down artillery plans for the town's defense, but their lack of prior preparation meant that the hills surrounding the town were devoid of any significant defensive positions. The Serbs exploited this weakness by manoeuvring around the hills and encircling the Austro-Hungarians, suffering minimal casualties. The Serbian 3rd Army then broke through the defenses of the 6th Army at Mount Suvobor and stormed Valjevo. In Niš, the Bulgarian ambassador to Serbia reported: "The most improbable news from the battleground, sweet to the Serb ear, has been going around since this morning." He wrote that, in the last three to four days, the Serbian Army had captured one Austro-Hungarian General, 49 officers and more than 20,000 troops, as well as 40 cannon and "huge quantities of war matériel". By 9 December, the Austro-Hungarian counter-offensive around Belgrade lost its momentum and the Austro-Hungarians began to retreat back towards the city centre. One Austro-Hungarian soldier wrote: "We could not have imagined that the Serbs were on our heels, after all we had recently been victorious." On 10 December, the Serbian Army captured the lower reaches of the Drina, forcing the majority of surviving Austro-Hungarian troops to flee across the river. They did not stop until they had crossed the Sava and the Danube and entered the Banat. Very few Austro-Hungarian soldiers made it back into Bosnia. On 13 December, von Frank informed Potiorek that he considered it impossible for Austro-Hungarian forces to remain in Belgrade for much longer. As a result, Potiorek ordered the Austro-Hungarian forces in the city to withdraw. The Austro-Hungarians left Belgrade on 14 and 15 December and retreated back into Austria-Hungary under the cover of their river monitors on the Sava and the Danube. The Serbian Army re-entered Belgrade on 15 December and was in full control of the city by the end of the following day. The battle ended in a decisive Serbian victory. A directive issued by the Serbian Supreme Command on 16 December reported: "The recapture of Belgrade marks the successful end of a great and magnificent period in our operations. The enemy is beaten, dispersed, defeated and expelled from our territory once and for all.

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします Morgan

I've gone back and forth the lastfew days... trying to decide whether or not I should even write this .In the end, I reaalized I would regret it if I didn't,so here goes. realized itのitは正確にはどこを指しているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品があったのですが在庫について質問をしていました。返事が来たのですが専門用語などがありちょっと私にはわかりませんでした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 all the xxx we received from 2018 collection are sold out, we don't have any piece left even for our website. For 2018 collection AAA please revise our digital catalog and I will see if we have any left over from our orders. As I mention before, we are giving priority to USA domestic orders first. So I will try to reserve the items you want before the container comes. For STR group we have an ETA for end of March. From your previous order here are the styles that you order: BBBB,CCCC Do you still want me to send you this items? Please let me know so I can reserve those pieces for you.