• ベストアンサー

おおまかな内容を教えてください。

Your text under shipping states shipping to the US is 4-6 days, yet my expected delivery date is May 23-June? Please explain. I expect the item earlier than late May.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • zatousan
  • ベストアンサー率55% (156/282)
回答No.3

こんにちは、要するに、こういう事ではないでしょうか? アメリカへの郵送が4~6日なのに、どうして、商品の到着予定が5月23日~六月なんですか? (今から4~6日後だったら、4月末から5月初めじゃないですか?) 五月末なんかよりも(ずっと)早く(5月初め頃に)商品が届いて欲しいです。理由をご説明願います。 一言でまとめると、「なんで五月末までかかるの? 理由を教えてよ?」と、、言いたいのでは? ご参考までに、

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• gogozenko
  • ベストアンサー率47% (45/94)
回答No.2

アメリカへの輸送は4~6日かかると書いてあるのに、6月23日~6月に届く事になってます。5月末までの到着を希望していますが、大丈夫なんでしょうか?という意味だと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

言いたいのは最後の部分なのでは? 「私は遅くとも5月末近くまでにはその商品を入手したい」 のだ、と。 それなのに、予定の日が5月23日~6月となってるのはどうして? アメリカに届くのに要する日数は4~6日だということなのに。みたいなことが言いたいのではないでしょうか。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文法添削お願いします。which is more difficult than expected

こんにちは、すいませんが英文添削お願いします。 或る方が、「これが案外難しい」を英訳して、 which is more difficult than expected と書きましたが、 It is more difficult than you'd expect. が正しい英語だと思うのですがどうでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• than 以下の省略語とは?

比較構文に出てくる than 以下の語句が省略されているようなのですが、 私には何が略されているのかが分かりません。 英文は以下の通りです。 "This country is now aging three times faster than is the United States." ~three times faster than the United States (is). なら理解ができるのですが、than is the US とは?? 動詞と主語が倒置しているのでしょうか。 英語の専門家の皆様、ご回答のほど宜しくお願いします。

• 海外通販サイトで、この英文の意味を教えてください

いつもお世話になっています。 海外通販サイトでクレジットカード決済で商品を発注したいのですが、支払い方法と発送方法のところの英文(おそらく)で行き詰まってしまいました。 ■Please select one of the following payment options: ・Credit Card (Secure Processing Center) or PayPal ・Credit Card (Phone) ・Mail your payment to us ■Shipping Your items will be shipped by: ・ # SELECT YOUR SHIPPING FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW $8.95 ・ $0.01 to $25.00 Order Total (UPS Ground) $7.95 ・ $25.01 to $50.00 Order Total (UPS Ground) $8.95 ・ $50.01 to $74.99 Order Total (UPS Ground) $9.95 ・ $75.00 and Over Order Total -- FREE SHIPPING (UPS Ground) $0.00 ・ Gift Certificate Shipping Only $0.99 ・ UPS 2nd Day Air over $75 (lower 48 states) $12.95 ・ UPS 2nd Day Air under $75 (lower 48 states) $16.95 ・ UPS 3 Day Select over $75 (lower 48 states) $9.95 ・ UPS 3 Day Select under $75 (lower 48 states) $13.95 ・ USPS - Alaska & Hawaii over $75.00 $9.95 ・ USPS - Alaska & Hawaii under $75.00 $12.95 どれを選んだらいいのか、教えてください(><)

• ebayでの出品時にUS SHIPPINGの発送設定でエラーになってし

ebayでの出品時にUS SHIPPINGの発送設定でエラーになってしまいます。 出品時のエラーメッセージ↓ We're unable to calculate your shipping cost based on your current item location. Please enter a valid item location which includes the City, Zip Code and Country.If your item location is not within the US, please select flat rate shipping. US SHIPPINGの中からflat rateを選んでも同様のエラーになってしまいます。 どなたか対処方法を教えて頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。税関免除に関する英文だと思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。税関免除に関する英文だと思うのですが・・・ Am I correct that insurance is included in the shipping fee, but is based on the custom’s import into the USA? That would mean that there is no additional custom import fee if the shipment is made for less than $100 US dollars or is under “gift”. If it is under “gift” and is lost in the shipping to the USA, would insurance cover the eBay price? If the EBay price IS covered for insurance if lost in shipping, I would prefer to do “gift”. If there is NO repayment if lost in shipping with “gift”, then I would prefer to do a dollar amount ($100) to cover if package is lost in shipping. -Do you know what the customs import tax for the USA is on $189? Do you think that would be better? Many thanks for your help :) Sixkidmom

• 翻訳お願いします。

Please note. Please contact会社名for any questions regarding status, shipping, etc. We are your point of contact, not Duravit US. Good day, This is an update regarding the status of your sink order. We do have the white in stock # 7511100000, but the Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 is not in stock, approx order 8-12 weeks delivery. please advise how you would like to proceed. Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 はそのまま訳して下さい。 こちらは英語に訳して下さい。 今から8-12週かかるのですか? 今更8-12週間かかると言われても困ります。 注文した時点で発注しなかたのは会社の責任です。信じられません。

• 翻訳して下さい。

海外通販をして発送が遅れているので理由について問い合わせました。 返信がきました。いまいち内容が理解できないので日本語に訳して下さい。 I understand that you have requested an order status update. I have reviewed your order and see that your order has not yet completed the shipping process. Please review your original order confirmation that was emailed to you. Located in the top right corner of the order confirmation email you will find an estimated order shipping date. This date represents the date we expect your order to complete the shipping process. If the estimated shipping date found on your order confirmation has passed, the item(s) on your order may be on backorder. Occasionally due to unexpected delays it may not be possible to meet the tentative shipping date originally provided to you. I am currently working to provide you a revised delivery estimate. Once I obtain a delivery estimate I will email you this information. Please know, your item(s) have been reserved for you and are on order with the manufacturer. We are doing everything possible to fulfill your order as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please respond to this email or call and a Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• 翻訳をお願いします

It does say on our website the extra shipping may be payable for heavy items being sent overseas, it is costing us £35.00 to send it, this is the cheapest way. 翻訳してくだい グーグルでもやってみましたが よくわかりません よろしくお願いします

• 英語がご堪能な方、お助けください。

英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 shipping cost to japan at approx 16lbs is $110 us through United States Post Office. and $300 UPS and Fedex. I don't why it cost so much to ship outside the US. どうかお力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願い致します! できれば急ぎで!

1.Early Surrender Date being not earlier than 9 months after the date of the Early Surrender Notice(Early Surrender Date) 2 Make a Good If the Tenant serves as Early Surrender Notice on the Landlord then the Landlord must accept the surrender of this lease on the Early surrender Date and Tenant must comply with its obligations under clause 17 prior to the Early Surrender Date. 3.The tenant may not give an Early Surrender Notice unless; (a )the early surrender date is not earlier than 2 years after the commencing date