• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語2)

Planning for Golden Week

mmichaelの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • mmichael
  • ベストアンサー率40% (6/15)
回答No.1

はじめまして。これは宿題ですか。教えてよいのかどうか分かりません。そのようなことも考えてから見ていただきたいと思います。 1. plans for, going to 2. watched, will call, graduated, returned, will be snowing 3. begins on April 29. did not plan to will take part in will clean the park make friends with volunteers ご参考までに。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

My daughter had her first day of kindergarten this week. I learned that day from a different kindergarten teacher that my mother-in-law sat in on her class over a year ago. This would have been when we first moved into the district and more than a year before my daughter would even attend. This would have been when we first moved into the districtの訳と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• 英語教えてください

英語について教えてください。 妹は私と同じくらい熱心にボランティア活動をしています。 My sister does volunteer work( )hard( )I do ボランティアをすることは、あなたが思うほど難しいことではありません。 Volunteering is( )( )difficult( )you think 一人でするよりも一緒にするほうがより早くこの公園を清掃できます。 We can clean this park( )together( ) I can alone 私はジョンよりもボランティア活動に興味があります。 I'm( ) interested in volunteer( )John is 私たちは一回目よりも2回目のほうがうまくボランティア活動ができます。 We can do volunteer work( ) the second time( )we did the first time

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 英語 様々な構文

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・この薬を飲むと気分がずっとよくなるでしょう If you take this medicine, you will feel much better. =This medicine will () you feel much better.→made ・It (was/lent/Rob/me/that/this book). →was Rob that lent me this book ・Who (in/Christmas gift/gave/me/a/the world)at this time of the year? →in the world gave me a Christmas gift. ・Is it true twenty minutes' (walk/brought/to/you/the) station? →walk brought you to the ・This(father/of/picture/reminds/my/me/dead). →picture reminds me of dead my father. ・This country looks like a boot () viewed from above. 1 when 2 to be 3 were 4 that→2 ・Only rarely () this type of sore lead to cancer. 1 have 2 does 3 is 4 isn't→4 ・If we use a rental car, it will () us a lot of money and trouble. 1 save 2 decrease 3 gain 4 prevent→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 さらに40分ビーチを歩き続けたのでその夜は食欲がわいた (along/another/forty-minute/gave/the beach/walk) me a good appetite that evening. 2 彼は自尊心が強いのでそのように不当に扱われることは許せなかった (allow/did not/him/pride/such/to accept/unfair) treattment. 3 The (called/city/of/was/Naniwa/once/Osaka). ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 it was) (2 because of) his headache (3 why) Masao (4 didn't) come to the party. 2 Never before (1 in my entire life) (2 I have had) (3 to perform) in front of (4 such a) large audience. ・その他 1驚きで私は話せなかった。 I couldn't speak because I was astonished. =Astonishment () me of my speech.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

I visit Hawaii once or twice a year. Thank for becoming my FB friend, I heard about you from my friend tomoko, she told me you took care of her when she was in Hawaii last year. よろしくお願いします。

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. These books will give you () about the topic. (1) useful information (2) a useful information (3) an useful information (4) some useful information 2. You have to change () at the next station for New York. (1) train (2) trains (3) a train (4) the train 3. You can see a () of small fish in the river. (1) herd (2) flock (3) pack (4) school 4. () of the boys plays very well in the baseball game. (1) Each (2) Every (3) All (4) Some 5. I consider () necessary to meet him in a week. (1) it (2) one (3) this (4) that 6. This brand of coffee is different from () I usually buy. (1) one (2) the one (3) which (4) it 7. The twin sisters look so much alike that I can't tell one from (). (1) other (2) another (3) the other (4) others 8. I don't want () of these two dresses. (1) nothing (2) either (3) neither (4) none

• ニュアンスを教えて欲しいです。

○○, Happy New Year! May this year be a wonderful year for you. My first word of this year, "I like you, I love you!" I do not think that you like me or will like me.... But I wish it was so!haha Actually, I wanted to tell this feeling long ago. I hope we'll be friends forever: )☆と送ったら Thanks ○○! Such kind words.と来ました。これは脈なしですよね?

• 英作文について。

次の日本語に合うように()内に入る語を入れなさい。 1.今年のゴールデンウィークは4月29日から始まります。 Golden week (start on April 29th). 2.昨年は何も計画を立てませんでした。 I (didn't plan)do anything last year. 3.他のボランティアの人たちと友達になれればよいと思っています。 I hope I(make friends with people of volunteers)there. これで意味の通る英文になっていますか?

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

(1) I actually had this in my hand and put it back. Wishing I hadn’t. My literary crush is bad boy Ash Farrell from The Second Coming of Lucy Hatch by Marsha Myer. (2) Thank you a lot for providing individuals with remarkably memorable possiblity to discover important secrets from this site. It is always very fantastic plus jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office friends to search the blog at a minimum three times in a week to see the newest tips you will have. Not to mention, we’re certainly pleased with the magnificent methods served by you. Selected 4 points in this posting are definitely the most suitable we have had. よろしくお願いいたします。

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..