• ベストアンサー

英語和訳お願いします

When did Gould first come across an interesting puzzle? What was Japan largely known as in the 1980s?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

その面白いパズルをGould が初めて思いついたのは、いつか? 1980年代の日本は、どのようなことで名をしられていたか(有名だったか)?

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

いつ、グールドは面白いパズルに最初に出くわしましたか? 1980年代に日本は主として何として知られていましたか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳おねがいします!!!!!!!!

Japan is known as an adaptable nations- famous for its success in achieving two great transformation in its modern history. First, following the Meiji Restoration in 1868, a fast-growing modern nation state by directing all of the nation's energies toward the goal of catching up with the west. Then, after the Second World War, Japan was able to adjust equally efficiently to a new democratic parity with the western powers.

• 英語 長文の和訳を教えてください。

japan, inc. the american anger toward japan was a direct result of the growing trade deficits. when japanese exports to the u.s. first began to increase signifi-cantly, america was pleased at this sign that its student had learned its lessons so well. however, the teacher felt increasingly helpless as it watched its atudent take control of more and more domestic markets. the japanese became an irresistible scape-goat for american economic problem. as the economic power of japan increased, both the u.s. and japan gradually recognized that, after more than one hundred and twentyyears of either american domination or conflict, the japanese were ap-proaching economic parity with america. the amer-ican reaction to this realization was mixed, but initially negative. "made in japan" had always been a synonym for cheap and shoddy goods. most americans still thought that japan was an under-developed country. how could they be taking over american markets? the shock of realization created a new image of japan in u.s. -- primarily eco-nomic and nagative. 長いですが、宜しくお願いします!

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

Their first stop was an upstart city called Manchester. Early Victorian artists observed it from a safe distance,fascinated but wary,and well they might be. The safe distance,though,soon disappeared. Like an invading army,the mills and factories marched across the plain. The nation was in the grip of the world's first industrial revolution. It sucked the rural poor into new cities right across the land. But more than any other,it was Manchester that fired the Victorians'imagination. It was where you came if you wanted to see the future. In its dozens of steam-powered cotton mills,the rural immigrants got their first taste of a new world. The change must have been astonishing-the noise,the energy. This was a real revolution in the pace of life,a rupture in history. Places like this would change Britain beyond recognition. Today,Queen Street Mill is the last of its kind to survive intact.

• How did you comeとknowは同じ意味ですか?

こんばんは 音楽の話になり How did you come to hear about them? と、きかれました。 よく意味がわからなく、聞き返したら when was the first time you heard them. On the radio? の回答でした。 ここのcomeなんですが、knowと同じような意味でいいんですか? ”どうやって、彼らを知ったの?” お願いします

• 勘違い・誤解されやすい英語

英語の単語や表現であまり好んで使われないもの(使い方によっては誤解されるので注意して使うもの)を教えていただきたいです。 ※例えば私は以前、外国人に日本に来た理由を聞くとき、Why did you come to Japan?と聞くのは、「なぜ来たのか?帰ったら?」という意味にとられる場合があるので、What brought you to come to Japan?と聞くほうが良いと、友人から教わりました。 もしこのような話が他にあれば、回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 英語の答え合わせをお願いします。

英語の答え合わせをお願いします。 1.Leaves are to the plant ( ) lungs are to animal. what? 2.There is no rule ( ) exceptions. without? 3.He bought two ( ) of the new book. pairs? 4.He ( ) his leg broken in the accident. was? 5.Strike ( ) the iron is hot. when? 6.The student was ( ) in an examination. taking? 7.I met her on the campus yesterday.--( ). Did you? 8.My ideas are different from ( ). their? 9.She is an adult,and should be treated ( ). such as? 10.( ) is the English for the Japanese'yuri'? What? 11.I was ( ) a loss what to do. at? 12.I will tell about it on condition()you won't reveal my name. while? 宜しくお願いします。

• 「家に帰ってから最初に何をしましたか」 (´・ω・`)

俺が思いついたのはこれなんですけど、 What did you do first when you back home? google先生によると、こんな表現もあるようです。 What did you do when you first got home? 後者のfirstの位置が俺には不思議。そして違和感。 だれか俺のモヤモヤを取り除いてください。

• 和訳してください。

1:The day has now come-or will come this year-when in addition to listening at a turn of the switch to music and speech it willbe possible for many to see as well as to hear from their firesides what is happening at some distant point. 2:What glorious view we might obtain could we but rise above the earth as aviators do. お願いします。

• 以下の英語表現についてお尋ねします。困った事

What was the thing you had the most trouble with since coming to Japan? 例文でこのような用法があったのですが、the most trobleとの表現は自然な表現に当たるのでしょうか? またWhat was most troble you had when traveling in Japan?のような表現は可能なのでしょうか・ よろしくお願いいたします。