• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

While deck cleaners are not new, the changes in waterproofing product formulations and the changes in the types of products that consumers have made it more important than ever to offer consumers exterior wood cleaners geared for their projects,” said Kozlowski. 翻訳お願いします。  塗装関係の文面です。よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「一方、デッキクリーナーは改良されていないので、 対水性塗料の進化、また消費者から求められる商品の多様化により、 消費者のニーズに合った屋外用ウッドクリーナーの開発が、 これまで以上に強く求められている。」 と、Kozlowski は語っている。 こんな感じだと思います☆

hiroaki123
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました。 ありがとうございました。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• Mr. Kloppers said he was more optimistic that shareholders

>Before Rio Tinto announced its rejection, Mr. Kloppers said he was more optimistic that shareholders would accept the offer than he was that the Rio Tinto board would change its mind and engage in negotiations. KloppersというのはBHP’s chief executiveです。 「Rio社がBHP社の提案(Rio社買収に用意する金額)を拒絶する前には」 のような文です he was more optimistic that shareholders would accept the offer than he was optimistic that のような省略と思われますが実現可能性を考えると he was more optimistic that the Rio Tinto board would change its mind and engage in negotiations than he was optimistic that shareholders would accept the offer. となるはずです。 いずれにせよ、このthat shareholders would accept the offer と that the Rio Tinto board would change its mind and engage in negotiationsを比較して何を言おうとしているのか分かりません。 ご意見をいただけるとありがたいです。

• 英語

More than ever, women today are (C) their own. ①in②of③on④with どれがはいりますか。 分かりません。

• 翻訳お願いします。

In order to succeed wood coatings manufacturers need to meet their customers’ needs and stay one step ahead of the next trend. Keeping on top of the next big thing in terms of color is very important. “The ability to offer innovation and advances in technology that translate into simplicity, ease of use and time reduction will ultimately drive incremental business and impact mature markets even increasing incident of use,” said O’Reilly. 非常に困っています。どなたか宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳してくれませんか?

I’ve had players in their 20’s who were tired. You should measure players by performance not age. I don’t believe in age, at Inter nobody runs more than Javier Zanetti and he’s 39!, I don’t know how this story is going to end, what I do know is I want Frank and Chelsea to finish well, Frank Lampard will always be one of the most important players in Chelsea’s history.”

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっていますので、 内容が分かれるかもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The stars in their courses indicate that your future partner was born on the 28th twenty-eighth day of the month or quite close to that time. Most likely born under the zodiac sign of Sagittarius or Leo, and he is one year older than you. This is the most important relationship you will ever have. Soul mate love is a karmic love. The soul knows its own destiny and karma and these are reflected in the chart, things your subconscious mind cannot remember, but some deep part you does. This is why when you meet him all the old feelings will rise to the surface and mystify you with the intensity of the love you feel for someone who may be a total stranger

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してください。 (1)I'm sorry I love you so much. I will make up for being awful to you. And I didn't mean that you aren't better than my ex. You are way better than her in a million ways. I love you and would do anything to make you happy. (2)Hehehehe when I said that you would beat her it was you would beat using me as a toilet cus that's what she wanted and that would make her mad lol You gave me a heart attack. I started crying (at last!) You are the most amazing girl on the planet. I don't care how good your English is I will always love you (heart) (3)Like I said when we first started talking. If you ever see something I said that offends you please know that is not what I meant. I would never want to hurt you.

• どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。 ※最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 There are basically only two types of people in the world,those who dlivide the world into two types of people and those who don't. It's easy enough to shoot a crocodile,but not many people can catch one alive.This is how to do it.All you need is a telescope,a pair of tweezers,a matchbox and a very boring book.You find a sunny spot by a crocodile infested river and leave the book there.Thenyou climb a nearby tree and wait.Sooner or later,a curious crocodile will come out to look at the book,turn a few pages and start yawning.As soon as it falls asleep,you open the matchbox and look at the crocodile through the large end of the telescope.Pickthe creature up very carefully with the tweezers,drop it in the matchbox and close it quickly. Two English workman went out to repair a country road.When they arrived,they realized they had forgotten to bring their shovels.After several cups of tea,they went to look for a public telephone.Eventually they found one and phoned their boss.When he heard the problem,he said"Don't worry,I'll bring the shovels.In the meantime,just lean on each other instead,"

• 英語の文を訳してください!

英語の文を訳してください! 僕は英語がすごく苦手で訳すことさえできません>< You might think that the only instrument we will ever need in the future is the synthesizer, but it's not so simple. In good music, the personality of the musician is-very important.It is only human beings who can express the emotional content of music through techniques such as changes in tempo and volume.This means that the members of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra will not lose their jobs anytime soon. 本文の途中からなのでストーリーがわからないかもしれませんが、 よろしくお願いします。

• “Should Yahoo accept Microsoft’s 仮定法未来

And Senator Herb Kohl, Democrat of Wisconsin, who leads an important antitrust subcommittee, said he was interested in the proposed acquisition. “Should Yahoo accept Microsoft’s offer,” he said, “the subcommittee expects to hold hearings to explore the competitive and privacy implications of the deal.” 仮定法未来のようですが the subcommittee expects toのところはどのように考えればよろしいでしょうか。 会話文のためという場合ですが、会話文の場合このような形が良く出るかどうかも教えていただけるとありがたいです。

• 翻訳してください。

Taxation differs from country to country. For example, in the United States and Japan, a tax on cigarettes and alcohol is an important way for the government to get money. This is sometimes called a "sin tax." In other words, by doing something bad, you do something good: You give money to the government. Yet in Russia, there is almost no tax on tobacco or alcohol. It is often said that taxes will change in the 21st century. There may be new taxes on bank savings and financial transactions. Trash is likely to be taxed in the future. When you drive your car into a large city, you might have to pay a tax for that. One thing is certain: There will be new taxes for the rich and poor in countries that have fewer and fewer young people to support society. If you like to save money, you might be penalized for this in the future. This would encourage people not to hold money, but spend it. This might be important in societies such as Japan, where people traditionally save large amounts of money. A strong economy is one in which money changes hands often. Money "grows" in this way. When you go overseas, you usually exchange yen for another currency, such as dollars or the euro. Not only are tourists a good target for a tax(because it is thought that they have money to spend), but it would help to stop speculators. Speculators are people with large amounts of money who buy one currency, hold it, and then sell it to make money. Imagine that somebody exchanges \10,000,000 at 92 yen per dollar. If he changes this money back to yen at just 93 yen to a dollar, then he has made about \100,000. Any government would love to get some of this profit.