• ベストアンサー

James Brownの歌詞

James Brownの有名な"I Got You (I Feel Good)"という曲ですが、歌詞の最初の部分の I knew that I wouldn't of はどういう意味でしょうか、教えていただけたら幸いに存じます。 Wo! I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of So good, so good, I got you

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

歌詞が間違っていると思います。 この歌詞では意味が通じないので、検索してみると、1つ目のサイトにはこの歌詞がでていましたが、他のサイトには別の歌詞で出ていました。 実際の曲を聴いてみると、2つ目以降の歌詞のように聞こえるので、この歌詞が間違っているのだと思います。 因みに。。。 “I feel good, I knew that I would now” ...が正しい歌詞のようです。 これだと、意味は 『気分は最高!こうなるって分かってた』 ですね。^^

communitygoo
質問者

お礼

なるほど、そうでしたか。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

参考)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ この歌にぴったりくる和訳をお願いします。 『 James Brown - I Feel Good 』 I feel good, I knew that I would, now I feel good, I knew that I would, now So good, so good, I got you I feel nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice So nice, so nice, I got you When I hold you in my arms I know that I can't do no wrong And when I hold you in my arms My love won't do you no harm

• James Brown Live at Boston

マーティン・ルーサー・キング牧師の暗殺の翌日(1968年4月5日)にボストン・ガーデンで行われ、全米でTV放映されたジェームス・ブラウンのライブの演奏曲の順番を知っている人はいませんか? 出回っているDVDを4種類チェックしたのですが、曲目・曲数・曲順共にどれも異なり、観賞したことがないのでどれが本当わからないのです。どなたかご存知の方はいらっしゃらないですか? ちなみに私が考えている予想は以下の通りです。 -Opening Speech 1. Get it Together 2. There Was A Time 3. I Got the Feeling 4. It's a Man's Man's Man's World 5. Lost Someone 6. Bewildered 7. When A Man Loves A Woman 8. Tell Mama (Maria Whitney) 9. Check Yourself (Maria Whitney) 10. Chain of Fools (Maria Whitney) 11. I Heard it Through the Grapevine (Maria Whitney) -Concert Break MC(James Brown and Boston Mayor) 12. That's Life 13. Kansas City 14. Soul Man (Bobby Byrd) 15. I Got the Feeling 16. Try Me 17. Cold Sweat 18. Maybe the Last Time 19. I Got You I feel Good 20. Please Please Me 21. I Can't Stand It 22. Cold Sweat : Reprise

• 英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got

英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I'm so happy life's so good I'm so happy life's so good.

• James BluntのYou're Beautifulの歌詞について

James BluntのYou're Beautifulの歌詞について質問があります。 バイリンガル的な人がいたら教えてください。 When she thought up that I should be with you のくだりの、sheとyouはそれぞれ誰を指しているんでしょうか。 人物関係がよくわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。参考URLを貼っておきます。 →http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/james-blunt-lyrics/you_re-beautiful-lyrics.html

• 英語の歌詞がわかりません

こんにちは。お世話になります。 最近お気に入りのオーストラリアのバンドの歌詞なのですがいまいちよくわからないところがあります。 "so that I can feel you anymore" という歌詞があるのですが肯定文のときにno more でなくanymoreを使うのは普通ですか?意味としては「もうあなたを感じることができない」でいいのでしょうか それと"cause I am holding you're hand so tight" という部分もなぜyourではなくyou'reなのかわかりません。意味が違うのでしょうか なんだか歌詞全体を見てもこの二人が別れてるのか別れてないのかいまいちわかりません よろしくお願いします!

• 仮定法過去 大過去でこんがらかってます。

海外のサイトの文法クイズです。 ①Need to choose 1)or 2) as a correct clause; If I hadn't got this job, 1)I wouldn't have been able to use what I learned into practice. 2)I wouldn't be able to use what I learned into practice. The answer is 2). 良い例文 “If you hadn’t saved me then, I would have died.”から考えると、1)過去のある時点で、I got the job then.してて、I was able to use my career...だったから I would't have been~.と思っています。 答えの2)I wouldn't be able to use what I learned into practice.から考えると、「ひょっとしたら使えてない。」の意味は過去のある時点を示唆してないと思うので、ここに過去の出来事のニュアンスを入れるために I wouldn't have been able to~にすべきだと思うのですが、なぜ2)だけが正解だと言っているのでしょうか? ②Need to choose 1)or 2) as a correct clause; "James is always lazy. He failed a test last week." 1)If you weren't so lazy, you would pass that test. 2)If you hadn't been so lazy, you would pass that test. The answer is just 2). これも同じような理由で、He failed a test last week.なら  , you would have passed that test. と両方の選択肢文を訂正すべきだと思っています。 この②のクイズが2)If you hadn't been so lazy,を選ぶのは何となく解ります(James is always lazy.⇒James was lazy that day as usual.からIf you hadn't been lazy, なんですよね。) If 仮定法大過去 clauseにつなげる文の時制がわからくなりました。御願いします。 A good example sentence is "If I were a bird, I could fly to you." “If you hadn’t saved me then, I would have died.” the action James made in the past is expressed "If you hadn't been so lazy,(you were lazy that day as usual.),then "you would have passed that test. According to 1), now James is lazy. So his possibility to pass the test is quitelow. If he were According to 2),James was lazy that morning as usual. So he failed a test then. In this case,is the correct sentence that If you hadn't been so lazy, you would have passed that test, isn't it? Why is only "you would pass that test" correct?

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

• 英語の歌詞 どうしてこう訳せるのか教えてください

WEEZERの"I want you to "という曲の歌詞のなかで “Girl, if you’re wondering if I want you to, I want you to. So make the move. Cause I ain’t got all night.” 「ガール、もしもそれを僕がキミに望んでるのかどうか分からないでいるなら 僕はそうして欲しいと思ってるよ だから今すぐ行動を起こしてくれ、 ひと晩じゅう待てるわけじゃないんだ」 という対訳がありました。 I ain't got all nightがどうしてこういう訳になるのかがわかりません。 I ain't got all night →I've not got all night → I don't have all night ”一晩中待てるような時間がない”というようなかんじで 一晩中待てるわけじゃないんだ になるのでしょうか。 それともgotの後に何か省略されているのでしょうか。 どなたかわかる方どうか教えてください。 

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 英語の歌詞でわからないところがあります。

"Paper Roses" の歌詞で分からないところがあります。 教えてください。 I realized the way your eyes deceived me with tender looks that I mistook for love So take away the flowers that you gave me And send the kind that you remind me of の"So take away..." 以下が分かりません。 (1) そもそも、これら ( take away と send )の主語は    "I" なんでしょうか。"you" なんでしょうか。       (『あなたがくれた花を「私が」取り去ってしまうわ。』なのでしょうか。    『あなたがくれた花を「あなたが」持って行ってください』(命令形)なのでしょうか。) (2) "the kind that you remind me of" の意味が分かりません。    「あなたを見ると、思い出すこと」といった解釈でよろしいんでしょうか。     "take away the flowers that you gave me and send the kind that you remind me of" の解釈(訳) よろしくお願いいたします。 m(_ _)m