• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳をお願いします!

My Japanese wife to watch the movie. then you will know me better JAPANESE WIFE (İNDİAN MOVIE? 原文のままです。 彼はまだ結婚をしていないのですが、簡単な英語しか分からない私にはこの内容はよく理解できずにいます。英語圏の人ではないので、意訳が入る文章かもしれませんが、よろしくお願い致します!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私の日本(人)の妻が映画を見る(これ何か欠けています)、そうすればあなたは私をよりよく理解する(インド映画)『ジャパニーズワイフ』。  原文はよく分かりません。下記の映画をあなたが見たら自分をよりよく理解できる、という意味でしょうかね。  http://www.ilovebolly.com/movie/the-japanese-wife-2010

noname#190174
質問者

お礼

URLまで、ありがとうございます! 突拍子もない内容でちょっとびっくりしましたが、これで本人に確認することができそうです。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のメールを翻訳してください。

英語圏以外の人から英語のメールがきたのですが、 イマイチ意味が判りませんので手伝っていただければ 幸いです。相手が正しい英語を使用しているとも限りませんが。 もちろん、辞書やエキサイとの翻訳ページなども 活用しましたが、ピンときませんので・・・ http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/ 知りたい文は 1.you know in my head had mana ?????? 2.i wonna to say good bye 3.i think you know why? 以上です。意訳でも結構ですので よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 【英語】違いが分かりません。

【英語】違いが分かりません。 ネイティブの方に日本のどんな映画を見たのか聞きたくて、 What title of the Japanese movie did you watch? と送ったのですが、 外国の方は以下のように言い換えてました。 “What are the titles of the Japanese movies you saw?” これって私の文が間違っていたということでしょうか? 間違いやニュアンスの違いなどありましたら教えて頂けませんでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をして欲しいです…。

こんにちは。英語の翻訳をお願いしたいです。 インド人の方と英語の訛りについて話しており、日本人含め訛りがある英語は聞き取りにくいよねという話をしていた時の一文なのですが、どう解釈すればよいのか分かりません。 We can find Indian accent hard to understand, but... I mean know... if you understand what I'm saying. (うろ覚えです…。) 「インド人のアクセントが分かりにくいのは分かっているが、つまり、貴方が私が何を言っているか理解しているかどうか、私は知っている」ってことですかね? I mean I knowってことなのかな…試されている…?考えれば考えるほど分からなくなってしまいました。

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

英文を下記のように訳してみました。 I'm sure my daughter will then make you a good wife.の構造が良くわからないので、 教えてもらえませんか。よろしくお願いします。 【もし、歯をすべて抜かせてくれたら、私の娘と結婚していいよ。 きっと、わたしの、娘はあなたのいい妻になるだろう。】 【If you will let me take them all out, you can marry her. I'm sure my daughter will then make you a good wife.】 自分の娘と結婚したがっている、ライオンに父親が言ったセリフです。 them はライオンの歯を指しています。

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を翻訳してください。

my understanding is; 'candydollsTV' still in operation all I see are the older models all grown-up. if there is [NEW] material; let US knowremember its a Japanese/Russian related site. no bans , like in AMERICA. if there is [NEW] material; let US know.[I am not 'all knowing'; you guys prob'ly know moar then I do] 私(幼女キラー)の投稿に対するクレームだと思うのですが、英語なので意味が解りません。 エキサイト翻訳を使っても、意味の解らない文にしかなりませんでした。

• この英語を翻訳してください

believe me, but chris can dancer better then this guy;)if you guys don't think chris brown is better..you haven't seen his yeah 3x music video..but yeah, this guy is good. 単語をしらべてもいまいちよくわかりません 3Xとやらの意味もわかりません よろしくお願いします