• ベストアンサー

わからない英文があります。

Please rate the number of clicks to get where you want on this site. [Poor]1.2.3.4.5.[Excellent] あるサイトのアンケートに回答している時に上記の質問がありましたが、 意味がつかめません。わかるかたがいましたら、教えていただけないでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

このサイトにおける、目的の場所へのアクセサビリティ(行き易さ)を五段階評価してください。 [不満]1・2・3・4・5[満足]

dartymac
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• blah5
  • ベストアンサー率55% (5/9)
回答No.1

そのサイトに対するあなたの評価を聞かれているのでは? 番号がPoorに近づく程悪い評価、Excellentに近づく程良い評価 と言うことではないでしょうか。 間違っていたらすみません…。

dartymac
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。参考にします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします

私の元に英語で書かれたメールが送られていました どうが和訳をお願いいたします Dear Beneficiary On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Reinhard Hermann, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that Late Engr. R. Hermann made you a Beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10,500.000.00 USD) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous Friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. R. Hermann until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers. He had a very good heart and was a philanthropist. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. I.e. UNO, WHO, & UNESCO. Late Engr. R. Hermann died on the 13th day of December, 2009. At the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in your society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hoping, Endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address below

• 英文を作ったのですが...

メールを送るために、以下の日本語を英文にしてみたのですが、あっていますか?多分メチャメチャだと思うのですが... Nは名前です。 【日本語】 こんにちは、Nです。 はじめに、あなたのマジックはすごい!私もやってみたいです。 しかし、私はあなたにマジックのやり方を教えてもらうためにメールを送ったわけではありません。 私は、あなたの仮面について知りたいのです。 私はあなたの仮面に似ている仮面を欲しいのです。 どこで買いましたか?または、自分で作ったのですか? 詳しく教えてください!! 追伸 ごめんなさい、英語はうまくないです。・゜・(ノД`;)・゜・ シクシク 【英語】 Hello,I'm N. First of all,Your magic is very great!I want to do it. but, I don't sending e-mail to you because of that I'm taught magic by you. I wanna know about your mask. I want a mask which resembles your mask. Where did you buy it? or Did you make it By oneself? Please teach it in detail!! p.s Sorry,I've poor English.・゜・(ノД`;)・゜・ シクシク

• 英文訳詞お願いします!

現在、ebayのセラーの方と商品の取引きをしています。 ebayで欲しかった商品以外にセラーの方が在庫がいっぱいあるので、もっと欲しかったら譲ると言ってきました。相手の金額は初め250ドル+送料80ドルでしたが、私が残りのebayのアイテムも2個買うから、200ドルにしてと交渉したところ、こような文が届きました。これはOKと書いてあるのでしょうか?それともNOと書いてあるのでしょうか?どなたか訳詞していただける方がおりましたら教えてください。 let me be sure that we have this right i will put all of these items that were in the picture on ebay for 200.00 for the items plus 80.00 for the shipping you must pay with paypal for all items the other two items i have on ebay right now do you want to buy separate if this is right let me know what time you want me to put these items on please get back with me thanks

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

英文のことでおしえてください。 USPSで送られてくる箱の中身が知りたくて、以下の英文をメールしたところ I would like to know whether the contents of the parcel: USPS Label Number ec 969 705 565 us are O.N.11185 or 11277. Please tell me about that if you can. 以下のメールがきました。英文の翻訳お願いします。 Can you please double check this order number? I show this as a Redwings boot for another customer. Let me know and I’ll get it changed for you. We apprecaite your business, Thank you, 3箱くらいお店にオーダーしていて、発送時のみUSPSのオーダーナンバーのみ送られてくるので 箱の中身がわかりません。

• 英文の意味

下記の意味がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。 (1)The cost of shipping this parcel to Japan is £66.15GBP for a 2-4 working day carrier service. (2)Please can you confirm that you are happy for us to charge this and proceed with your order on this basis? 翻訳サイトを利用しても、変な翻訳でわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

仕事で英語圏の支社からメールが来ました。通常は日本人スタッフがメールしてくるんですが急らしく英語でメールが来ました。フェイスブックの件だと思うんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just changed your FB Profile image and please do not change this and I’ll guide you with some of our guidelines. 1. Please to not change profile images (ROUND LOGO) 2. Cover image can be changed 3. Do not use product images from ftp that are not on our web sites(0000 .com). As we discussed we will support you but we want you to be active on social medias like continuous posting is success on social media. Hope everything is great and as always if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask us.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

Where there are jam ups, then you will need to lay on hands.* You can do this directly, or it would be best to have the group to this directly. You will sense more intelligence -★ more space involved in the perception of the individual.★ lay on hands とは手を貸すという意味なんでしょうか? ★~★の意味がよくわからないのですが、どなたかお教えいただけませんか?