ホームステイ前にメールを送る場合の添削お願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 来週ホームステイをすることになっています。その前にメールを送るため、内容を添削していただきたいです。
  • Nana Matsuuraと申します。ご家族とお泊まりする予定です。
  • 先週は大地震の影響で大変でしたが、がんばっています。福島原発からは遠いので安全です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削をお願いします

来週ホームステイをすることになっています。 その前にメールをしたいので、書いたのですが添削をお願いします。 Dear Mrs.Daiana Hello. How do you do? My name is Nana Matsuura. I will stay with your family. I visited Canada last year and I had a good time. I like the beautiful nature and kind people in Canada very much! So I'm looking forward to going there again. After tha great earthquake we have been in a big trouble,but wa are trying hard to overcome it. The Fukushima nuclear plant is 500km away from my home. So we are safe. I'm happy taht I can stay with you. I heard you have a dog. I like dog very much! I want to broaden my experience. I am so excited I can't sleep! と、こんな感じですがどうでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.1

ネイティブが書く文とは程遠いと思いますが、意味は通じると思います。とても丁寧でわかり易くていいと思いますよ。 英語に慣れないうちは、下手に凝った表現は誤解の元ですので、極力シンプルに行くのがベストです。相手も外国人であることをちゃんと理解して受け取ってくれると思いますので。 個人的には"very much"はあまり使いたくないかなぁ・・・ネイティブはそんなに使わない、典型的な日本人英語というイメージがあるので。

banana1592
質問者

お礼

そうですか。では、very much はやめてみます。 ありがとうございました。 では、早速送ってみますね!

関連するQ&A

• 添削をしてください(>_<)

同い年の子とメールでお友達になりました。 毎日やり取りをしていたのですが、 このメールを送ってから返事がありません(>_<) 何か読みづらいところがありますか。 どなたか添削をお願いします。 I know Yamapi and News! Do you like Johnny's?:) I like Youkai Ningen Bem! I watched it every week. Kame is so cool. Yamapi appear in a new drama. The series is titled "MONSTERS" The drama will start on October 21. My favorite dramas are Hana Yori Dango,Kimi wa petto, Kindaichi Sounen no Jikenbo,Maou,Youkai Ningen Bem,Gokusen. I like Matumoto Jun and KinKi Kids,Arashi. Do you know KinKi Kids? I once went to the KinKi Kids concert. It was a lot of fun! My family live in ** but I live in **. ** is located east of**. I too have dog.The name of my dog is **. She is very pretty but so shy. Your pet name is cute!Why is it Kira chan? Dorawing is very difficult. I want to see your paint.

• 急いでいます。添削願います。

こんにちは。 先日送られてきたメールでの返信の文章の添削とアドバイスをお願いします. I to like going to the movies maybe if you have some free time we can go together you and me some tuesday if you would like I know i would enjoy very much.Once again it was great hearing from you I hope you will contact me soon. I am waiting and very excited to see you again. I hope you feel the same way as i do? この訳は簡単にいうと[あなた(私)が都合のよい時間があるなら一緒に映画を見に行こう。都合のよい日時を教えてください。君とまた会えるのを楽しみにしているよ。]でよいでしょうか。また最後文章は [私と同じ気持ちでいることを望む]でしょうか? 私この文章に対して、 メールありがとう。 私も行きたい。でもごめんなさい残念だけど、友達とすでに約束をしてしまったのです。 Thank you very much for email! I am very glad !! I'd like to go to the theater with you! But I am sorry. Regrettably, I have already promised that I am going to the theather with my friend! という文章を送りたいのですが、合っていますか? 主語+have+pp過去分詞を利用した文章にしましたが可笑しいでしょうか 本当は行きたかったけど、友達の約束が先約なので断るメールです。 これだけでは、簡潔すぎて失礼に感じないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• Thank you letterの添削お願いします。

Mary, Thank you so much for everything. Thanks to you, I like English better. When we worked on the recitation contest, your lessons encouraged me a lot and we won the 1st prize. We ●●junior high students like you a lot. So, please be proud of spending here at this junior high with us, and try your best over there in canada. we appreciate you Mary. Thank you. 中学生に言わせる内容ですが、このような文章でだいじょうぶでしょうか。教えていただけると幸いです。(暗記させます。)

• 愚問かも・・・so と very の使い分け

タイトルどおりなんですが、、 Thank you so much と Thank you very much、 どちらも使うと思うのですが、 so と very どちらにどのような強調性があるのでしょうか?? I like very much は聞きますが、I like so much は、あまり聞いたことがないような。。。 逆に、 I love you so much は聞きますが、I love you very much は、あまり聞いたことがないような。。。 (わたしが英語に詳しくないだけかもしれませんが) so = "とても" very = "非常に" と日本語では解釈しているのですが、 外人さんは、どのように、"so"と"very"をどのように意識して使い分けているのでしょう?? どなたか詳しい方がいましたら、お教えくださいませ。

• 英語訳してください。

ひろった文章なんですが。 Me and you have nothing to do with my gf Like i have nothing to do with ur husband So we can meet and do what we want when we are free あなたとわたしには私ねガールフレンドの事は関係がない そしてあなたの夫の事も同じだ 私たちが会うときは私たちはいつもフリーでありたい。 という訳でいいでしょうか? なんだか、意味深ぽいのかな… よろしくお願いします。

• どう理解したらいいですか?

彼にI am “What” for youと聞いてみたら、 i like you pretty much, but you are in Japan and we can not talk that much and you are pretty :) i like japan very much too :) と返事がありました。これは今後が付き合うなど見込みがある内容ですか?

• 添削お願いします。良い表現もあればぜひっ!

My favorite vacation is that I go to a near mall with my friends or visit their house just for fun. Probably,you think very normal day,but it is very precious time for me. If we will graduate from university in two years 'time,we will probably live in another place each. So,I want to cherish it's time with them. Of course,I like other events which are festival,taking a trip,and so on. Thank you for reading and improving my English. (2) Dear. teacher I am from Japan and live in Kyoto Prefecture. I like sports. Especially,baseball is better than any other sport. Ih fact,I played it and wanted to become a professional baseball player when I was a child,it was my dream. But I don't play it now. At times I go to a baseball stadium with friends to cheer my fun team. I don' t play it there,but I have a another dream now. すみませんがお願いします><

• 英語長文の添削お願いします。

自分で余暇の過ごしかたについての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。  My favorite leisure is to spend with my wife.  My leisure I spend with my wife change weather. When it’s fine, we make it a rule to go out sometimes. Since it is very tired with daily work, I would like to bask in sunlight and to reduce stress. There is the park that dog can enter in neighborhood. We have a toy poodle and go for a walk in the park with my dog. We spend to play to throw a ball with dog and play catch and eat a picnic lunch that my wife cooks early morning. If We become very sleepy, We can take a snap on the blanket or a park bench. Also, When it rains, as we can’t go out, we spend to watch movie on DVD. Because both me and my wife like American culture, we always watch Western movie. When we watch Western movie, we always watch not due into Japanese but English conversation with English title. Consequently, We can learn English with watching Western movie.  In this way, I spend with my wife at leisure. Because I can spend the special loved woman, I’m soothed the soul at leisure.

• 日本文を英文にしてみました。英文が間違っていないか添削お願いします。

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 貴女が私の手紙を大きな箱に保存をしたと聞いてすごく嬉しいです。私は、貴女からの全ての手紙をファイルに入れています。 You heard that you have a big box with my letters, so I’m very happy. I have files with your all letters. 貴女のお兄さんと奥さんは、中国に新婚旅行に行ったのですね。中国のどこに行ったのですか?貴女がご存知のように私は、中国の上海と蘇州に行ったことがあります。 Your brother and his wife went to China for the honeymoon? Where did they visited China? As you know, I visited Shanghai and Suzhou. 貴女は、ブログをやっているのですね。ブログのアドレスを教えてくれたら嬉しいです。 You have a blog? I’ll be so happy if you tell me your blog’s address. 私は、e-mailアドレスを持っています。貴女とe-mailのやりとりをしたいです。貴女のe-mailアドレスを教えてもらえませんか? Yes, I have e-mail address. I’d like to exchange e-mail. Could you please tell me about e-mail address? ええと、メッセンジャーでのやりとりは、非常に難しいです。私は、以前、友達とメッセンジャーでのやりとりをしていました。今は、とても忙しいので止めました。今は、友達とe-mailを交換しています。 Well, I am very difficult that I can use Messenger. I used to do Messenger with my friends. But we are very busy that we stopped messenger. Now we exchange e-mail.

• 簡単な英文添削をお願いします!

カナダからの小学生の兄弟への質問について、英文添削をお願いします! 彼らは日本に来て3ヶ月で、インターナショナルスクールに行っています。夏休みの間、はカナダに帰るそうです。 1、あなたの学校にはどこの国の人がいますか? Which country's people are there in your class? 2、学校ではどの授業が好きですか? Which class do you like? 3、もうすぐカナダに帰れますね、うれしい? It's coming up soon to go back to Canada. Are you excited ? 4、カナダに帰ったら一番したいことは何ですか? What would you like to do the most when you return to Canada? 5、あなたのお父さんは料理が上手いと聞いています。お父さんの作る何の料理が好きですか? I heard your dad is a good cook. What does his cooking do you like? 6、日本に来て一番驚いたことは何ですか? What's surprised the most when you come to Japan? 7、大きくなったら何になりたい? What would you like to be when you grow up ? 宜しくお願いします。