添削してください!同い年の子とのメールでのやり取りで困っています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 添削してください!同い年の子とのメールでのやり取りで困っています。このメールを送ってから返事がありません。どなたか添削をお願いします。
  • YamapiとNewsを知っています!あなたはジャニーズが好きですか?私は妖怪人間ベムが好きです!毎週見ていました。亀梨くんはとてもかっこいいです。
  • Yamapiが新しいドラマに出演します。シリーズのタイトルは「MONSTERS」です。ドラマは10月21日に始まります。私のお気に入りのドラマは花より男子、君はペット、金田一少年の事件簿、魔王、妖怪人間ベム、ごくせんです。松本潤とKinKi Kids、嵐が好きです。KinKi Kidsを知っていますか?私は一度KinKi Kidsのコンサートに行ったことがあります。とても楽しかったです!私の家族は**に住んでいますが、私は**に住んでいます。**は**の東に位置しています。私も犬を飼っています。私の犬の名前は**です。とても可愛いですが、とてもシャイです。あなたのペットの名前はかわいいです!なぜキラちゃんなのですか?ドローイングはとても難しいです。あなたの絵が見たいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削をしてください(>_<)

同い年の子とメールでお友達になりました。 毎日やり取りをしていたのですが、 このメールを送ってから返事がありません(>_<) 何か読みづらいところがありますか。 どなたか添削をお願いします。 I know Yamapi and News! Do you like Johnny's?:) I like Youkai Ningen Bem! I watched it every week. Kame is so cool. Yamapi appear in a new drama. The series is titled "MONSTERS" The drama will start on October 21. My favorite dramas are Hana Yori Dango,Kimi wa petto, Kindaichi Sounen no Jikenbo,Maou,Youkai Ningen Bem,Gokusen. I like Matumoto Jun and KinKi Kids,Arashi. Do you know KinKi Kids? I once went to the KinKi Kids concert. It was a lot of fun! My family live in ** but I live in **. ** is located east of**. I too have dog.The name of my dog is **. She is very pretty but so shy. Your pet name is cute!Why is it Kira chan? Dorawing is very difficult. I want to see your paint.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

余りにも日本語の固有名詞だらけなので、きっと当惑してしまったのでしょう。

arare0914
質問者

補足

相手の子は、もともと日本のドラマが大好きなので、 メールに挙げている固有名詞については問題ないはずです。 彼女が前に送ってきた固有名詞しか使っていませんし… そのため、意味が分らない文になっているのか不安に思い、 質問をしてみました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削をお願いします

来週ホームステイをすることになっています。 その前にメールをしたいので、書いたのですが添削をお願いします。 Dear Mrs.Daiana Hello. How do you do? My name is Nana Matsuura. I will stay with your family. I visited Canada last year and I had a good time. I like the beautiful nature and kind people in Canada very much! So I'm looking forward to going there again. After tha great earthquake we have been in a big trouble,but wa are trying hard to overcome it. The Fukushima nuclear plant is 500km away from my home. So we are safe. I'm happy taht I can stay with you. I heard you have a dog. I like dog very much! I want to broaden my experience. I am so excited I can't sleep! と、こんな感じですがどうでしょうか?

• 添削してください。

明後日、学校で英語でプレゼンしないといけません。 書いた英語が文法的に正しいか添削をお願いします。 THE POPULATION OF ARGENTINA I will tell you about the population of Argentina. There live 40,301,927(forty million, three hundred one thousand, nine hundred twenty-seven) people in Argentina―about forty million people. Considering the population of Japan is about one hundred twenty million, that of Argentina is very small. As you can see, THREE TIMES!! So the rank of Argentina’s population is the 31st, and that of Japan’s is, to my surprise, the 10th. However, the population of Argentina is increasing and its population growth rate is 0.938%. On the other hand, in Japan, as you know, the number of people is decreasing. The rate of Japan is -0.088%. So in 2050 there will be about 51,382,000 people in Argentina, and about 112,198,000 in Japan. では、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削

英語(英文)の添削 学校の授業で書いてきてくださいといわれて書いたものです。 どこかおかしい所や、他の表現に変えた方が良いところがあれば教えてください。 自分のお気に入りの場所の紹介文です。 I know there are many parks in Aichi. One of my favorite places is a park called Tsutsujinosato. The park was complicated in 1992. I was surprised that the year is the same as my birth year. The park is located by windmills. There are a lot of trees around the park, so the atomosphere is quite and peaceful. We can be relaxed. The park is famous for a long slide of strange shape. Itlooks like a big snake. It makes the place funny. An open space in the park that I often play baseball with my friends is very large. A steam locomotive has long stopped n the park but it took off too many years ago. Now, Nakagawa city keep it and we can enjoy riding on it. In spring, the park is filled with a lot of flowers of azalea. It is very beautiful. We can feel its sweet smell. Therefore, I recomend to visit in April. There are a lot of happy points in Tsutsujinosato. It is the best place for me to play. 自分が気になるところは、文頭に多少The parkが多いことです。他は自分の今の力ではどうしようもなくて・・・ 指摘して下さる方がいれば本当に助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 【即急】英語の問題に困っています! 【関係詞2】

1)Do you know the place ( ) is suitable for the garden party? 2)This is ( ) I solved this question. 3)The house ( ) window you see over there is my uncle's. 4)This is the very box in ( ) I lost. 5)Sapporo is the city ( ) I want to live in with my family. 6)The station ( ) we arrived was not Sapporo but Otaru. 7)The day will come ( ) we will meet again. 8)New York is the biggest city ( ) I have ever been. 9)Do you know the reason ( ) he didn't come? 10)I don't like the way ( ) he speaks. 11)There is the man in the next room ( ) wants to see you. 12) I have no reason ( ) makes you get angry. ( )の中に関係詞が入る問題です。( )の中に何が入るのでしょうか?教えて下さい! あと、( )の中に答えの関係詞が入る場合の和訳もお願いいたします<(_ _)> よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 英訳お願いします。

「私のすんでいる地域」や「私の通っている学校」を英語にするとどのようになりますか。 「Aria where I live」や「The school where I commute」 で良いのでしょうか。 あと以下の英文でおかしなところの指摘をお願いします。 How about your exams? I'm surprised that you know about Japan very much and you can write in Japanese. You are good at it!! My name write 〇〇〇(漢字の名前)in Kanji. 〇〇〇(県名) where I live is east of 〇〇〇(県名). I can go there only 30 minutes by car or by train. My school is in 〇〇〇(県名),and I go there by train. よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 添削お願いします。良い表現もあればぜひっ!

My favorite vacation is that I go to a near mall with my friends or visit their house just for fun. Probably,you think very normal day,but it is very precious time for me. If we will graduate from university in two years 'time,we will probably live in another place each. So,I want to cherish it's time with them. Of course,I like other events which are festival,taking a trip,and so on. Thank you for reading and improving my English. (2) Dear. teacher I am from Japan and live in Kyoto Prefecture. I like sports. Especially,baseball is better than any other sport. Ih fact,I played it and wanted to become a professional baseball player when I was a child,it was my dream. But I don't play it now. At times I go to a baseball stadium with friends to cheer my fun team. I don' t play it there,but I have a another dream now. すみませんがお願いします><