自己尊重のためには高級な服は必要ありません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 高級でおしゃれな服装をしていないからといって、自己を見下す理由はありません。
  • 自分自身をよく知らない限り、他の人にどのように行動するかアドバイスすることはためらいます。
  • 隣人の思考や感情は推測するしかありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

2回目ですが・・・訳してください。

訳お願いします。   1. fine clothes are not essensial to selfrespect . a person has no reason to think the less of himself because he is not dressed in arich and fashionable manner. 2.i have always hesitated to giveadvice,for how can one advice another how to act unless one knows that other as well as one knows oneself?  heaven knows,i know litle enough of myself: i know nothing of others. we can only guess at the thouts and emotions of our neighbours. です。   よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

<訳例> 1.立派な服は自尊心に不可欠ではない。裕福で、おしゃれなやり方で服を着ていないからと言って、自分を低く評価する理由は全くない。 2.私は、いつも忠告することをためらう、と言うのは、自分自身ばかりでなく相手もよく知らなければ、その人に行動の仕方をどうして忠告することができるだろう。神様はご存じで、私は自分自身のことをほとんど十分には知らず、他人のことは全く知らないのだ。私たちは、隣人の考えや感情を推測することしかできないのだ。

pasuwaado
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(ハード)

その他の回答 (2)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

1.fine clothes are not essential to self respect. a person has no reason to think the less of himself because he is not dressed in a rich and fashionable manner. 小綺麗な装いをすることが自分に誇りを持つ必要十分条件ってことにはならない。何故なら贅沢できらびやかな服を着ていないからと云って自分を過小評価するなんてことはないから。 2.i have always hesitated to give advice, for how can one advice another how to act unless one knows that other as well as one knows oneself? heaven knows, i know little enough of myself: i know nothing of others. We can only guess at the thoughts and emotions of our neighbors. これまで差し出がましいアドバイスなぞは控えてきた、というのは他人も自分も己自身のことは分かっているんだとは思いもつかぬ奴にそんな説教しても何の足しになるんだって思っていたからね。 神のみぞ知るってことか、私だって自分自身のことは何にも分かっちゃいない、ましてや、よそ様のことなんぞってことだな。周りの人間達の考えや心の動きから何とかかんとかそうじゃないかなって思いやるのがせいぜいってことだね。

pasuwaado
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

1)立派な服装は自己を立派だと感じさせる主たる要因ではない。人がリッチでファッショナブルな服装をしていないという理由で自分自身を自分本来の価値よりも低いと考える理由もない。 2)私は人に助言をするということにいつも躊躇する。なぜならその人のことと同様に自分に関して理解がないならばどのようにふるまうべきか助言などすることがでないからだ。 まさに天のみぞ知るで、私は自分に関してもほとんど知らないし、他の人に関しても全く理解していない。我々は隣人の考えや感情についてただ想像することぐらいしかできない。

pasuwaado
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました(^^)/

関連するQ&A

• このthatがさっぱりわかりません。

辞書にありました。 ~[通例否定語の後で制限の節を導いて] 〈…する〉限りでは,〈…する〉ところでは 《★【用法】 この用法の that はそれ自体は関係代名詞的で,後の他動詞や前置詞の目的語に当たる》. (1)He never read it, that I saw. 「私の見たところでは彼は一度もそれを読んだことがなかった.」 (2)No one knows anything about it, that I can find. 「私の知るところではだれもそのことを知らない」. (3)Not that I know (of). 「私の知る限りではそうではない.」 日本語からこのような(1)~(3)の英文を作ることができません。 (1)はHe never read it as long as I saw. でもいいのでは? (2)はNo one knows anything about it as far as I know.でもいいのでは? (3)It is not such a thing / It's not so as far as I knowでもいいのでは? と思ってしまい、さっぱり ここでthatが使われる意味がわかりません。 (3)などは、(4)Not that I object.「といって私に異議があるというわけではない.」 なんて似た構造の文もあって「私が異議を唱えている限りそうではない。」なんてできそうなのに、違う訳になっています。 何をどう考えたらよいかわかりません。教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• フレンズこの1文!from 1-12

ロスが自分の息子の性別を元妻から聞かされていない。 元妻は性別が最近わかった。ロスの妹は電話でそれを知っている。 そこで、レイチェルが以下の文を発言します。 ここで、I couldn't not know がnot が2つ重なっていますが、これはどういうことなのでしょうか? RACHEL [to Ross]: I can't believe you don't want to know. I mean, I couldn't not know, I mean, if, if the doctor knows, and Carol knows, and Susan knows....

• 英文推薦書 感想聞かせてください。 アドバイスもよろしくお願いします。

英文推薦書 感想聞かせてください。 アドバイスもよろしくお願いします。 With tolerant character, I have warm consideration for circumference brightly and value a friend. I can have the flexibility that can revise oneself and humility to listen to a different opinion and one's thought and can be superior to sense of cooperation. The effort that is going to raise oneself is watched and wrestles with everything forward. As for the action for studies, I am very sincere. The class manner was very earnest and I concentrated on it I understood in that time, and to digest it and learned it. I had the stern eyes which stared at oneself, and the easy compromise investigated a questionable point without doing it till oneself could understand. I gain excellent results through three years as a result that all subjects worked hard to do a slipshod job steadily. I stopped at first, and the thought that the person himself studied abroad strongly thought about senior high school entrance to school seriously. There is 聞, and not only the admiration but also the strictness of the studying abroad really knows a direct story from people with the studying abroad experience enough many times. I wish to join it by agreement, and the intention is strong. Through interchange with the foreign students of not only the simple English acquisition but also various countries, I burn will to the studying abroad when I want to deepen culture and the understanding about manners and customs. I resemble a person / the will and, without a share, am convinced that it is a person for the recommendation.

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 至急お願いします!インターンシップ 添削

インターンシップの志望理由を英語で書かなければ ならないのですが、うまく書けません・・・ 至急添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら、付け加えたほうがよい文章など ありましたら、そちらもお願いします。 This is because it thought that it wants to know what kind of thing the atmosphere of a thing and the company how can make use of having learned at a university in real work is. Furthermore, I wanted to learn the difference between student and durability of the consciousness of the member of society. I do not judge work from only appearance and can feed power to understand including a hiding part generally by experiencing internship. And I can feel weight and a sense of fulfilment ,worth to work,to take work on. In addition,I thought that it let me regarded as one opportunity to check my appropriateness and easy posture for finding employment and that gave me an opportunity to wrestle seriously.

• CNNニュースの英文の和訳をお願いします。

CNNニュースで女性のインタビューの内容が以下になるのですが、日本語の意味がつかめませんので、教えてください。宜しくお願いします。 I have really hard moments, definitely. When things aren`t, you know, going right or if a lot of times I`m by myself, I can`t do something, I can`t get to something. And I think it`s really necessary to fully experience those moments of grief, of just absolute exhaustion, and, you know, to experience them, allow to accept them, allow them to pass, and over the horizon there`s always more sunshine and more love, so you know, even in those dark, dark nights of the soul, you know, we wake up and it`s spring. So, I definitely am learning as much as possible from those moments and, you know, trying to heal, slowly but surely.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 英語の添削お願いします

1.私はドラマの曲と、あるミュージシャンの曲をききます。 I listen to the music of Drama and one musician. 2.私はほとんど一人のミュージシャンの曲しかききません。 2-1.I almost listen to the music from one musician. 2-2.I almost do not listen to the music except for one musician. 3.ブルースは強い感情を表現する音楽です。 Blues is a music that expresses intense emotions. 4.彼はブルースを歌います。 He sings blues. 私は彼と直接あったことはありません。 I’ve not been to him in person. 東京ドームは5万人を収容します。 Tokyo Dome accommodates 50,000 people. よろしくお願いします。

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します

Some people say that their schooldays were the happiest of their lives. They may be right, but I always look with suspicion upon those whom I hear saying this. It is hard enough to know whether one is happy or unhappy now, and still harder to compare the relative happiness or unhappiness of different times of one's life; the utmost that can be said is that we are fairly happy so long as we are not distinctly aware of being miserable. できるだけ丁寧にお願いしたいです。 例えば、andはこことここが繋がっているよ! とか、これは関係代名詞だよ!! と教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m