Jazzの教則本のはじめに部分の意味がわかりづらい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Jazzの教則本の「はじめに」の部分の意味がわかりづらいです。質問者が訳したところ、上達しないように感じる内容になってしまいました。
  • 教則本には、「事は、受け入れる準備ができた時に私たちにやってくる」という内容が書かれています。また、上達には健康な精神状態も重要です。
  • また、教則本では耳を鍛えることが重要だとも述べられており、音楽及びその要素をよく聞くことが必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳したいのですが・・・

Jazzの教則本のいわゆる「はじめに」の部分の言葉なのですが、 途中からで申し訳ないのですが、以下の部分の意味がわかりづらいので、 助けていただけると助かります。 ・・・・. Don't except everything to come at one settings.They say that things come to us when we are ready to accept them. A healthy mental state is also responsible for progress when practicing. Gragually train your ears to really HEAR music and all of the components that make the final product. ・・・ 私が訳すと、 ・・・・ 何一つ上達しないだろう。(事は、)(それらを)受け入れる準備ができた時に、私たちにくる。と言われている。 健康的な精神状態もまた、練習時の上達に欠かせない。 徐々に、あなたの耳を鍛えて下さい。音楽と最終生産されたすべてのコンポーネントをよく聞いて。・・・ っと、意味不明な文面になってしまいます。 よろしくお願いいたします。 もし、可能であれば、文法的(SVOや前置詞など)なことも教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ad-astra
  • ベストアンサー率64% (126/196)
回答No.2

ご自身の理解のためということですので、ちょっと意訳してみました。冒頭の文のexceptは、正しくはexpectですね。文法の説明がややこしいです(どこまで説明したらいいかが分かりませんので)ので、ざっと付記します。この文章では、名詞に先行するat, to, for, ofが前置詞です。 -最初の練習課題で全てが分かるとは思わないでください。 (one settingsは段階毎にまとめられた複数の練習用パッセージのことを指すと思います)  5文型の解釈は微妙なところがありますが、一応第5文型:expect(V), everything(O), to come(OC, to不定詞)です。everythingが直ちにto comeやって来る。物質主語の文章なので、人を主語にして意訳しました。 ー物事の理解は、私たちにに受容する準備ができた時にはじめて進むものだとされています。 (Theyは総称人称代名詞で特定の誰かではありません。文尾のthemはthings。英文は「物事が来る」ですが、「貴方が向かう=理解する」としました。レディネスができて初めて習得ができる、ということです)  主節は第3文型でThey say+that節で、things(S) come(V) to usも物質主語です。when以下はcomeにかかる副詞節でwe(S) are(V) ready(C) to accept。 ー練習にあたっては、健全な精神状態もまた進歩の鍵となります。 (真意を汲まないといけない文章ですが、要は迷いながら練習しないで練習の目的をしっかり捉えて練習するように、ということだと思います)  A healthy mental sate(S) is(V)... responsible(C)。「健全な精神状態は進歩への責任を持つ」。for progressがresponsibleにかかります。接続詞whenが副詞節ではなく、現在分詞practicingを伴っています。「練習するときには」と文全体にかかります ー音楽と音楽作品を形作る全ての構成要素が本当に「聞こえる」状態になるように、あなたの耳をゆっくりと訓練しなさい。 (listen toではなくhearであるということは、聴いて頭で理解できるということではなく、耳にしただけで全体の構成がスッと腑に落ちるような状態が目標とされています。)  命令文でtrain(V), your ears(O)。訓練の目的がto really HEARで、これはto hearの間にreallyが挟まれているため分裂不定詞と呼ばれるものです。副詞が動詞にかかっていることを明確にしたい時に使われます。で、HEARの目的語はmusicとall of the componentsで、後者に関係代名詞that以下の形容詞節がかかります。「最終完成品=完成された楽曲」。  かなり要求度の高い教則本とお見受けしました。私も趣味で音楽をやっていますが、なかなかゲージツとゲンジツは厳しいですね。

rever7
質問者

お礼

迅速かつご丁寧なお返事に感謝です。 前後の文章をご存じないはずなのに、まるで知っているかのような訳に鳥肌ものです。 文法も参考にさせていただきます。 ほんとにありがとうございました。 また、機会があればよろしくお願いいたします。 私も、音楽のほうは趣味です。(英語は勉強中です)

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

Don't except everything to come at one settings. 全部が一度にやってくる(=できるようになる)とは思わないでください。 They say that things come to us when we are ready to accept them. 物事は、自分の方に受け入れる準備ができた時にやってくると言います。 A healthy mental state is also responsible for progress when practicing. 練習のときには、健全な精神状態も、進歩のために必要です。 Gragually train your ears to really HEAR music and all of the components that make the final product. 音楽と最終製品を作り上げている要素の全てが本当に「聞こえる」ようになるように、あなたの耳を徐々にトレーニングしましょう。

rever7
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いいたします。 I would definately come to Japn, but do know when, as my Trip will have to be business., and that that time i would be very Happy to meet your Family.

• 翻訳

下記の英文を、適切な日本文の言い回しに訳すとどうなりますか? 意味は理解できるのですが、上手く日本語にできません。よろしくお願いします。 It wll come as no surprise when I tell you that the global economy has not improved since I last wrote to you in early February.Here are just a few pieces of recent economic data that provide a sobering snapshot of the current conditions.

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Saturn was in Aries when you were born, in traditional astrology this means a soul mate who is in so many ways different or opposite to you and irresistible because of that. This will also be a love that has high prospects, and may seem at first beyond you, or too ambitious a love, out of reach of your capabilities. A challenging love.. The circumstance around the relationship can make it hard for the love to get going, a difficult beginning to an all consuming eternal love. There will be a stage when neither you or he can move forwards individual or as a couple. A time when you will fear that the relationship can come to nothing.

• 直接話法と間接話法の書換えにおけるsayとtell

アShe said to me, "I don't know when he will come back." イShe told me (that) she didn't know when he would come back. ウShe said to me (that) she didn't know when he would come back. アの直接話法を間接話法に書き換えると,イのようになるようです。 ウのような話法は不可能ですか? どちらが適切なのでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We would be real, real silly about it to try to recreate what we did. We're honestly, honestly, very simply moving forward. And when we do revisit the catalog in a live situation, we just wanna do it justive and want it to resonate with everybody. I mean, look, man, there's a lot of songs there that people have some real-life experiences with — good and bad. And when they come see the band, we want them to experience that nostalgia and that melancholy feeling. And I think, first and foremost, we wanna deliver it really, really hard hitting.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 ebayで買主から商品が届かないと連絡がありました。 あと5日待って下さい。もし届かない場合は全額返金しますと連絡した際の返信です。 I inform you that i should ask to post office on the package, they notified to me that they could not help me, i have to wait the days that you mentioned me, that of being like that, if the package is not delivered, is returned to the sender really I want this plush, it is a gift of birthday for a friend. It will wait the days that you mentioned to me. I hope that I come near. Or if it is forwarded you, realize the sending with number of follow-up if inconvenience is not great, or as you said the reimbursement. its so bad cuz i want that plush :( for my friend i´ll write you when i have inform the last day, saturday よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• I never could see myself...

以下の文章の「I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold.」という部分がどういう構文になっているのか、どういう意味なのか分かりません。  Many years ago when I was a young man,I was taken very ill-I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold. But I suppose it was something very serious,for the doctor said that I ought to have come to him a month before, and that if it,whatever it was,had gone on for another week he would not have answered for the consequences.  以上ですが宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• is there possibility that he will come?を動名詞をつかうと

is there possibility that he will come?を that he will comeのぶぶんを動名詞をつかうと is there possibility him to come? では、だめでしょうか? 多分駄目だと思うのですが、、、よろしくおねがいします