• ベストアンサー

わからない英文があります

"When a business buys forward, it purchases the foreign currency required for an order at the time the order is placed." -the foreign currency required for an order at the time the order is placedsの意味を教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「注文時に必要な外貨」  注文が行われた時に、その注文を受け取る(正規の注文として認める)為に必要な外貨、という意味でしょう。

関連するQ&A

• この英文で大丈夫でしょうか?

12月10日は私がオックステールを初めて食べた日です。 December 10 is the day when I ate an oxtail for the first time.

• 次の3つの英文の翻訳をお願いします。

次の3つの英文の翻訳をお願いします。 (1)An open market operation which is defined as an exchange of domestic money base for domestic bonds or vice-versa. (2)A foreign exchange operation which is an exchange of domestic money for foreign bonds or vice-versa. Such foreign exchange market intervention in the foreign exchange market. (3)A sterilized foreign exchange operation which is an exchange of domestic bonds for foreign bonds or vice versa leaving the domestic money base unchanged. 特に3つの文章に共通して出てくる、vice versaという語句の訳し方に困っています。 「その逆もまた然り」というような訳し方でいいのでしょうか? 英語が苦手なもので大変困っています。どうか力を貸してください。

• この英文どこがおかしい?

Mr.Smith scared with death when the plane made an emergency landing at Kansai Airport shortly after its departure for Bangkok Historical writing is so dependent on the limits of human knowledge to achieve perfection When there was full moon, the dog in our neighborhood howled for most of the night Do you know there is a notice on the bulletin board informed us of the upcoming excursion to Lake Biwa Look at the sun for a long time without sunglasses may do unrecoverable damage to your eyes

• 海外ショップからの英文が・・・・・・

こんにちは。 約1ヶ月前に米国のネットショップで商品を購入しましたが商品が届きません。 昨日、問い合わせたところ下記のような返事がありました。 Unfortunately we are required to wait at least 30 days before any action can be taken. If you have not received the order by the 25th please let us know. We apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to continued business. この意味って????どなたかお教え願いたくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

少し長いですが翻訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで見つけたのですが、どうやら海外のAmazonで買い物をしたときに、あとで値段が下がった時は返金してくれるような内容だと思うのですが、自動翻訳だと少しわかりにくかったです。よろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Guys and girls This is my first post, i have read with interest all the posts and wish to give something back to those who didnt know this: Amazon offer a refund on the new price difference of a product bought from them within 30days, so if when you placed your order, a book (for example) and it was £19.99 when you bought it and 23 days later you check the site and its £9.99, email them and they WILL refund you the difference I received this email: i hope it helps, and sorry if most of you know this but for those who dont, here you go: Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. The discounts we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order #%%%%%%%# and found that we now offer a greater discount on "??????????" than at the time you placed your order. We are only able to adjust the price of an order in instances where less than thirty days have passed between the date on which an order was dispatched and the time that an item is reduced in price on our site. I have therefore requested a refund of £17.89 GBP to your payment card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the current discounted price. The refund should appear as a credit on your next bank statement. Completed refunds information can be viewed when you visit Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. Under Where's My Stuff? click "Go" next to "Open and recently dispatched orders" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. The refund information will be visible at the bottom of the relevant order's summary page. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or concern this price change may have caused. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. thank me if this has helped you, first post, be nice!!

• we stopped an hour

プログレス21 Book2 16ページに We stopped an hour for lunch,but we will be there before it gets dark.. という文がありました。 「1時間止まる」は「stop for an hour 」ではないのでしょうか? このダイアローグの下の例文は 「We will stop for an hour at lunch time.」 「We will stop for an hour when it is time for lunch.」 となっています。

• 割合の問題(英文)

何度も計算しているのですが、なかなか答えに導きだせません。 回答方法をおしえてください。 An instrument store gives a 10% discount to all students off the original cost of an instrument. During a back to school sale an additional 15% is taken off the discounted price. Julie, a student at the local high school, purchases a flute for $306. How much did it originally cost? 答えは$400になるそうです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文メールの添削

値引きして貰ったお礼メールをしたいのですが、 内容が適切か確認をして頂けますか。 Thank you for your cooperation. We have a plan to purchase to place an order next month. I purchase it at the following prices from the next time.

• 英文つくりました。ご意見頂けると助かります。

海外通販で商品を注文したのですがいつまで経っても出荷されず、理由もおしえてくれず、カードの請求だけきています。こんな内容で以下の通り英文つくったのですが、間違っているとか、こうした方がいいとかご意見頂けると幸いです。 ・何故、私のオーダーは出荷されないのですか?私は長い間待たされていますので出荷されない理由をキチンと説明してください。出荷されていないにも関わらず○月○日にカード会社に請求が来ています。請求するのであればすぐに出荷してください。いったいいつになったら出荷できますか? Why is not my order shipped? I am kept waiting for a long time. Please explains clearly the reason that is not shipped. My credit card has been charged at ○/○ but the product has not shipped yet. Please ship it at once if you charged it. When can you ship it?

• 英文翻訳

Thank you for your order! The website collected your payment information for me, but your card has not been charged for the postage. I will do that when your order has been mailed, probably next Monday or Tuesday. I have everything on your list except the 1 oz YES drops; I only have the 1 oz YES spray at this time. I will have the YES drops probably by Monday or Tuesday and expect to send your order complete then. Postage will be billed when the package has been sent. です。 オーダーありがとう!WEBはオーダーを受付ました。でも、ポステージ がチャージされていません。 I will do that when your order has been mailed, あなたから、メールがHAS BEENされたらポステージしますよ。 <でいいですか?> I have everything on your list except the 1 oz YES drops; I only have the 1 oz YES spray at this time. I will have the YES drops probably by Monday or Tuesday and expect to send your order complete then あなたのオーダーを全部持っていますが、ドロップがなく、スプレー しかありません。ドロップは月曜か火曜日にきます。そして、あなたのオーダーを完全にして、送ります。 ここまであっているでしょうか? Postage will be billed when the package has been sent. ポスト代金は、荷物を送るとき払います。 でいいんでしょうか?代金払ってくれると。。ああ、またやってしまった。。