• ベストアンサー

メールの翻訳できない箇所を翻訳宜しくお願いします

...looks like once I'm done I'll have a lot to keep my occupied これを翻訳宜しくお願い致します!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

<訳例> 一度私が、何かを済ますと、私の手がふさがるほど何か仕事が出てきそうに思えるわ。 <コメント> order さん、こんにちは。今まで、質問が出ている事に気づきませんでした。前回は、他の回答者の方から、かなり辛口のコメントをされていて、気の毒に思っていたので、質問形式が変わることも想定していたのですが、見過ごしていました。ごめんなさい。一応訳例は付けましたが、#1.さんの回答の方が、私の物より良く出来ているように思います。私は、個人的には、英語は「英語で考える」時代に「英語を日本語で考える」のが好きなので、order さんのお相手の方の英文(少し癖がありますが)を読むのが楽しかったです。個人名は、伏せられていますし、一件丸投げとも思える質問は、他にもかなりありますから、あまり気になさらずに、質問なさってください。不思議に order さんの質問には、冷やかしの様な回答も最初の頃から多かったように思います。

order67xz81
質問者

お礼

saysheさん、こんばんは。大丈夫ですよ。毎回お世話になっております。お気遣いに感謝します。今後ともどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

なんか、終わったらすぐにたくさんの何かに追われそうだよ。 keep my occupied の myはmeの間違いだとおもいます。 .looks like(~のように見える) once I'm done(終わるとすぐに) I'll have(持つだろう) a lot(たくさんの) to keep me(私を~の状態にさせておく) occupied(支配された)

order67xz81
質問者

お礼

丁寧なご解説有り難う御座います!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の文章の翻訳をお願いします。 1. I have had a poor appetite. 2. My neck broke out in a rash. 3. I'm taking vitamins and supplements. 4. I have gained a lot of weight. 5. I think I have food poisoning. 6. I'm on a diet. 宜しくお願いしますo(_ _*)o

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

YouTubeの海外のラッパーがインタビューをされている動画で、そのラッパーが話してることを知りたいです。 質問は what's the biggest sacrifice you& your family made for you both? テロップでこう出ていて、それに対してラッパーが I think of the biggest sacrifices that my family or my gang you know I'm saying i had to make was probably like like not having a job and just being broke and trying to like really like figure out this music like to be honest because like we always say we always didn't have any money you know what i'm saying so it's like we had to like keep our heads down just keep grinding like no the process like we didn't have no plan 「b」 like no plan 「a」 all the way you know what im saying と答えてます。この文章はYouTubeの英語の自動字幕というもので出た文字をまとめただけなので、ピリオドなどがなくわかりづらいと思いますが、翻訳できる方ぜひ何を言ってるのか教えて欲しいです🙏

• 友達からメールが来たのですが、所々読めない箇所があり、

友達からメールが来たのですが、所々読めない箇所があり、 翻訳機を使うと余計意味わからなくなります 分かりやすく翻訳お願いします Do you have Facebook , you know now a days things are not too good so I would like to see you first , if you don't mind:) Other wise my parents won't let me exchange letters with you :P By the way you have to give me your adress in ''Romaji'' cause if you put it in japanese i won't be able to write it XDDD When I see you i'll give you my adress ok?:D

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Alright took me awhile to find it as you never the email but I finally got it. Looks like there is a mistake on the second package. It was sent to Zimbabwe due to an error. Must have hit z on my keyboard while the country field was still highlighted or something. But the looks like the first one is good.

• 翻訳お願いします。

下記の翻訳は正しいでしょうか? JOE CASWELL,20 Engineering student at Edinburgh I know that if I don’t graduate ,I’ll end up working in a dead-end job, Just like my dad, So I know what I’m going to do –work my backside off to prove to my mum and dad that I.can make it. JOE CASWELL、20歳 エジンバラのエンジニア・学生 私には分かっているのですが、もし、卒業しないと私の父のように、将来性のない仕事のまま終わっ てしまうでしょう。 それで、私にはどうすべきかわかっています。 父や母に、私がどうするのかを証明するために必死に働くのです。 (注)最後の that I.can make it. は ?です。 よろしくお願いします。 I 

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記のメールが届いたのですが翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても 相手の意思が分かりませんので翻訳お願いいたします。 My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention (and answers to my extra questions), your support team are exceptional and made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!" Charles, Canada

• わからない個所を教えてください。

He looks at once wary, but almost as quickly the wariness vanishes and is replaced by curiosity. He glances towards the house, once, then runs across the garden until he’s standing below me. (前回の終わりの部分です) ‘Hello,’ he says. ‘Who’re you?’ A quick flood of warmth comes with the words: he speaks like Lena – Italian. ‘I’m Alex,’ I say. ‘Hello.’ ‘I’m Jamie. Pleased to meet you,’ he adds, formally. Then he says, ‘How did you get up there?’ ‘It’s not as high this side.’ ‘What’s back there?’ ‘Rocks,’ I say. ‘And lizards.’ ‘Really?’ I can see him looking at the wall, which must be almost hidden from him by bushes and flowers, looking for a way up. ‘My garden has a tree,’ I explain. ‘You climb that, then you climb the wall.’ ‘There’s nothing here,’ he says, sounding frustrated. Then, ‘Wait – I know.’ He looks up at me again. ‘You’ll stay there?’ ‘OK.’ ‘Won’t be long.’ He turns and runs away across the lawn to the side of the house, and disappears from sight there. I cling on where I am, wondering what he is going to do. It is like a puzzle, like one of the ones my father gives me to stimulate my mind. ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。(この英文は子供時代の回想シーンだと思われます) A quick flood of warmth comes with the wordsとはどういう感じなのでしょうか?言葉と一緒に暖かさのすばやい洪水がやってくる?? ‘How did you get up there?' ‘It's not as high this side.' ‘What's back there?' ‘Rocks,' I say. ‘And lizards.' のやりとりがちょっとよく理解できているかわからないのですが。 「きみはどうやってそこへ登って来たの?」 「こっちの側のように高くないんだ」 「そこの後ろに何があるの?」 「岩だよ」僕は言う。「それからとかげ」 こんな感じですか?? It is like a puzzle, like one of the ones my father gives me to stimulate my mind.とあるのですが、Itが指すものは何になるのでしょうか?I cling on where I am, wondering what he is going to do.(自分がいる場所にしがみついて、彼が何をするつもりでいるのかと不思議がっていること)ですか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Aww, you shouldn't give up on what you want. I know I haven't that's why I'm working hard to meet my goal. ha ha, really? That'd be awesome if we were to both be a lawyer, most of my friends don't like the idea, say it's to complicated adn too much to learn. Well, good luck if you decided to go to law school :). Few lawyers die well? ah, what is that about, like what exactly do you mean by that? Ha, ha prosecutor is actually one of the options I was considering above the rest. Hm, that actually sounds enticing. Though I'd have to make sure i can speak Japanese very well before I can consider that. Good. I'm sure you'll do well. Like I said english is very easy once you get the hang of it. Though, I think theone thing that gets a lot of people is spelling, ha ha, lots of people who speak english can't write it whatsoever, I find it amusing, I can write it better, and have excellent spelling, but that's because I spend more time writing than I do talking. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with leaning english and whatever you do after it. :) これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! To be honest, I also wanted to be a lawyer, but I gave up. I assumed I wasn’t able to be one for a while. I’m influenced by you and I want to be one again now. Though I must learn English first, I feel like studying about law by going to postgraduate law faculty ( law school ) after if I can. However, Few lawyers die well, few physicians live well. It concerns me, ha ha. But I guess It’s OK. I’ll do my best by rousing me from now on. You consider you’ll choose from counselor-at-law, Judge, and prosecutor? well, I take it for granted that you’ll do so. You can also work as lawyer in Japan in the future if you learn Japanese. I’ll also do my best to learn English while I believe it’s easy language :) Good luck and bless you!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I had so much fun. I actually still get to play with those guys every once in awhile, I have a deep deep love. The only reason why I’m not doing it now is my kids, they would cry every time I would go on the road with STP. When I leave on tour with Linkin Park, they’re like, ‘Okay, we’ll see you when you get back.’ They understand what I’m doing, but when I would leave with STP they would cry. I started realizing, I think they thought I was choosing to do that over being at home with them, because I would be done with Linkin Park and coming home. It was just too hard on my family, so I basically was like, you know what, I’ve got to stop being selfish here. When I’m not doing Linkin Park, I’ve got to be home with my babies.”