• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:下記英文について質問があります)

Homicide Warrant Issued for Rodriguez: A Death Investigation

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A homicide warrant has been issued for Rodriguez in connection with Juliani's death, and authorities are currently searching for him.
  • The Sheriff, Adam Christianson, stated that a homicide warrant had been issued for Rodriguez in relation to the death of Juliani, while law enforcement agencies are actively searching for him.
  • A warrant for homicide has been issued for Rodriguez as part of the investigation into the death of Juliani, and law enforcement officials are currently on the lookout for him.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.2

A homicide warrant had been issued for Rodriguez in connection with Juliani's death while authorities searched for him, Sheriff Adam Christianson said. 「当局がロドリゲスを捜索していた間、彼にはジュリアーニの死に関する殺人容疑で逮捕状が出ていたんだ、とアダム・クリスチャンソン保安官は言った」 こんなところでいかがでしょう。

medium_2011
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 綺麗な日本語でスムーズだと思います。 また、頭から読み直してみます。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(ロドリゲスには、ジュリアンの死に関して捜索中)殺人罪の疑いで逮捕状が出された(とアダム・クリスチャンソン警察官は言った) warrant は、下記の名詞の5番目「逮捕状」「令状」でしょう。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/warrant/UTF-8/

medium_2011
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。なるほど・・・。逮捕状ですか・・・。 全体像をつかめていないから単語の読み違えがでてしまいますね・・・。 単純に単語力不足だろうか・・・。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の構造を教えてください。(CNNニュースより)

英文の構造を教えてください。(CNNニュースより) Gardner was sentenced in April to three consecutive terms of life without parole for the murders and an attack on a jogger in a plea deal that spared him the death penalty. "that"は関係代名詞だと思いますが、先行詞はどれでしょうか?  すぐ前の"a plea deal"だと意味が合わないので、"murders and attack"になるのかなと考えました。 次のように訳してみました。 「ガードナーは、殺人とジョガーへの暴行の罪により死刑判決を受けたが、4月に、司法取引において仮釈放無しの終身刑の判決を下された。」 以上、よろしくご教示頂きたくお願い申し上げます。 http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/09/california.chelseas.law/index.html#fbid=hAvTbrYJmy-&wom=false

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

Take a look at any crime statistics of countries around the world and Japan is usually near the bottom. For example, Japan has one of the lowest homicide rates with only about one person murdered per 200,000 people each year. This figure is about 10 times lower than that of the United States. As for Japan's two closest neighbors, it is four times lower than South Korea and 40 times lower than Russia Although there are occasionally sensational murders, clearly, Japan is a very safe country.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいでしょうか?

Take a look at any crime statistics of countries around the world and Japan is usually near the bottom. For example, Japan has one of the lowest homicide rates with only about one person murdered per 200,000 people each year. This figure is about 10 times lower than that of the United States. As for Japan's two closest neighbors, it is four times lower than South Korea and 40 times lower than Russia Although there are occasionally sensational murders, clearly, Japan is a very safe country. 日本語訳 世界の国々のどんな犯罪統計を見ても日本は通常犯罪発生率が一番下の方です。 例えば日本は、殺人発生件数が、毎年20万人あたりわずか1人と世界でもっとも低い国の一つです。この数値はアメリカよりも約10倍低いのです。 日本にもっとも近い二つの隣国がどうかと言うと、(日本は)韓国より(殺人発生率が)4倍低く、ロシアよりも40倍低いのです。 時折センセーショナルな殺人はあるものの、日本は明らかにとても安全な国です。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Another raid was ordered for 8/9 February, then postponed until 10 February. On this raid several Germans were killed as they retreated and soldiers in four dug-outs were killed with hand-grenades, when they refused to surrender. Seven prisoners were taken and the party of 36 lost three killed, seven wounded and three missing. The Germans retaliated on 12 February, when about 70 men raided the area between posts 9 and 10 and took seven prisoners. Five dead Germans were found between the posts but machine-gun fire prevented no man's land being searched. The British operations at the end of the Battle of the Ancre in November 1916, had captured German positions on Beaumont Hamel spur and the village of Beaucourt, before the weather stopped operations. In the early hours of 10 January, a battalion of the 7th Division attacked "The Triangle" and the trenches either side, including Muck Trench about 1,000 yards (910 m) east of Beaumont Hamel.

• 下記英文にて質問があります

すいません。下記の英文について質問があります。音楽の話です。 pig destroyerとyobはバンド名です。 Are there any metal bands that have been an influence to you that you could mention? Pig Destroyer and Yob. Both have been an influence on me vocally. I think there is something incredibly special about these bands. They’re powerful and thought provoking. For me, listening to Pig destroyer is very cathartic (brings up just about every deep-seated issue I have), and listening to Yob is more of spiritual experience. ピッグ・デストロイヤーとヨブ。どちらのバンドも私のヴォーカルに影響を与えた。その2つのバンドにはとてつもない何かがある。とても力強いし、挑発的だし。私にとって、ピッグ・デストロイヤーを聴くことはとてもカタルシスを感じさせる。(brings up just about every deep-seated issue I have.) で、ヨブを聴くことは精神的な経験。 英文のままの部分がどうもよくわかりません。何を言いたいのでしょうか? I understand that no person listens to metal exclusively. What are some of the more obscure things that you enjoy listening to? I wouldn’t consider anything that I listen to particularly obscure 質問で言いたいのは、「あなたは普段どんな音楽を聴いていますか?」って事ですよね? けど、どうもobscureが解釈できません。アーティスト側も、particularly obscureと言っているし・・・。 どういうやりとりなのでしょうか? 以上2つになります。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 下記英文について質問があります

すいません質問があります。 I know Scott, as a producer, loves to single-handedly put other bands to shame and just slam the fuckin’ door closed on whole genres of shit. この英文の意味を教えてください。スコットというのはミュージシャンでもありプロデューサーでもある人物です。 I ain’t even trying to give the illusion that this is a “band” この文章の意味を教えてください。 自分のバンドにドラマーは必要かどうかという質問に対する回答です。 I personally am not a “performance” artist, I can not just manifest staged rage and act all aggro just because it’s go time — I’m not that theatrical or dramatic of a person. If the rest of them for some reason need the ego boost, they can go ahead [and perform live]. I don’t really care. 俺は「パフォーマンスアーティスト」ってやつじゃない。ステージで怒りを表現することなんて出来ないし、敵意をむき出しにするような態度もとれない。芝居じみたことをするような人間じゃないんだ、俺は。これ以降の if the rest of them~がわかりません。themとはなんなのか? theyとは何なのかというのもわからないです。 以上3つになります。よろしくお願いします。

• 下記英文について質問があります。(1)

How much did „your own thing“ benefit from your work as a session musician? セッションミュージシャンとしての仕事は、あなた自身の作品(own thing)に対してどのくらいの結果(benefit)をもたらしましたか? Well, I think it’s always great to collaborate with other artists, because it almost always pushes me to try something I haven’t tried before, or even thought of before. But when it comes to my own music and compositions, I’m not sure if I bring much of my session work into them. Then again, working as a session musician definitely helped me develop a little bit of confidence on some instruments. When you’re put on the spot like that, and you have to come up with something, it can be stressful ... And over time it slowly gets easier and easier, and depending on the instrument and the music, sometimes nowadays I might not even think about it at all. I just start playing. So for better or worse, I’m slowly learning to trust my own musicianship. 途中のwhen you’re put on the spot…辺りからどうも何を言いたいのかがわかりません。訳を教えてください。

• 下記の英文について質問があります。

すいません質問があります。 You have mentioned a couple of times the fact that Sydney doesn't have much happening in the way of live events, etc... Why do you think that is? I guess the main reason is the lack of live venues; the ones that operate are usually only interested in the same old shit. + Most people aren't really interested in anything here... 答えの、2行目だけがわかりません。the onesはライブイベントを指すと思うのですがどうでしょうか? となると、「ライブがいつも興味を持っているのは、同じ顔ぶれのオールドシットだけだ」これはつまり、 「ライブにいつもやってくるのは、同じ顔ぶれのおっさん連中ばっかりだ。ほとんどのやつらはここ(シドニー)ではさっぱり興味を持たない。」 こんな感じのことを言いたいのでしょうか?

• 下記英文について質問があります

下記英文について質問があります。 Well originally I was drawn to studying Judaism through intensive listening of John and Alice Coltrane when I was a teenager.  この場合のthhoughですが、つまり、ジョン、アリス・コルトレーンを聴くことによってユダヤ教の研究に興味を持ったという解釈ですよね。もっといえば、ジョン、アリス・コルトレーンが「きっかけで」ユダヤ教に~。といった事ですよね。 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― The gig went well and the highlight was having Nick Kamvissis, whom I'd just met recently, sitting in with us at the end of the show. このrecentlyについてですが、最初こう訳しました。 「そのライブはうまいいったし、ハイライトはニク・カンビシスが加入したことだった。ニクとは最近あったんだが、彼はオレ達のライブに最後まで参加したんだ」。 これは2002年の時の会話で、1990年代の半ば頃を回想しています。となると、「ニクとは最近あったんだが」というのはおかしくなってしまいます。 ・そのライブでニクと出会い、彼はその日のライブで最後まで付き合ったのか。 ・ニクと出会った事自体はライブよりも以前のことであり、以前から知り合いだったニクがそのライブで最後まで参加した。 このどちらかだと思い、僕は後者だと思うのですがどうでしょうか? recentlyは完了形で使うわけで、さらにその時の直近を指す。そのライブの“つい最近”に会った。と、直近を指すという解釈ですがどうでしょうか? ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Just as long as it's not the New York school of "Just play as much as possible... この意味ですが、「ニューヨークの学校の“ただただ出来る限りプレイをしなさい”とはちがうのですね。」 といった意味になると思うのですが、どうもニュアンスがつかみきれません……。 この場合のjust as long as と、as much asのニュアンスを教えて下さい。 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 下記の文章ですが、この解釈であってますか? But of course, there are loads of people that don't give a fuck about what's going on around them and it's almost impossible to make them listen to anyone other than themselves. 勿論、そのなものどうだっていいね。なんて態度でいるヤツも大勢いるさ。彼らに自分が望む以外のものを聴かせるなんて事はほとんど不可能な話だな。 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― As mentioned it's really effective when I bring in guests such as Martin Ng, who performs solo and then improvises with the class. This keeps them on their toes - it's not as easy for them to bullshit when they are playing with a "professional." A lot of the material I play the class is the more sensitive, horizontal improv of groups such as AMM. あと前にも言ったが、例えば、マーティン・ングみたいなゲストを呼んでソロ演奏をやってもらったり、生徒と即興演奏をやってもらったりする事は実に効果的だ。生徒の緊張感が違うんだよ。彼らにとって、プロと演奏する時にいい加減なプレイをしちまうって事は決して気分の良い事ではないからな。 この後の、A lot of the~がどうも意味がつかめません。構造的にも???です。 A lot of the material I playがSじゃないでしょうか? The classは構造的には何になりますか? 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 下記英文について質問があります

すいません質問があります。 One thing worth noting is that the digital and the vinyl have had separate masters produced optimally for each version. We had both pushed a lot of crazy low end into our mixes that if left as they were would have flung the needle out of the groove on the vinyl version. James managed to sculpt and tame those frequencies without loosing any of the 'sound' we were going for. 特筆すべき点は、デジタルとレコードで、それぞれに適したミックスがされたという事だ。 We had both pushed a lot of crazy low end into our mixes that if left as they were would have flung the needle out of the groove on the vinyl version. ジェイムズはなんとかして整えて、そして僕たちが求めていたサウンドのポイントを失うことなく音域を捉えたよ。 この英文のところがわかりません。low endは低域です。 よろしくお願いいたします。