なるほど!英作文添削の重要ポイントとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問文章からの英作文添削の重要ポイントをまとめました。
  • 質問文章の内容を要約して英作文添削の重要ポイントを解説します。
  • 英作文添削の際に注意すべきポイントを質問文章からまとめました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文添削お願いします

(1)何事も鉄は熱いうちに打たなくてはならない。 (2)たとえば、人の話をじっと聞く訓練は大きくなってからでは手遅れ。 (3)どうしても幼児期にしておく必要がある。 (4)「さあ、今お母さんが何と言ったか言ってごらんなさい。」大事な話の時はこう言うようにしていれば、 (5)いい加減な聞き方をしなくなる。 (1)You must deal with whatever you do before it is too late. (2)For example, it is too late to try to form the habit of listening to others quietly after you come of age. (3)You absolutely need to do it in your infancy. (4)When you talk with your child about a important matter, you should say, "Repeat what I said now." (5)Then your child will learn to listen carefully. ・鉄は熱いうちに打て、ですが咄嗟に出た表現です。 目的語にwhatever you do って大丈夫ですか? ・(4)(5)の連結(?)というか、自分なりに2文に区切ってみたのですがどうでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

ちゃんとした、立派な英文に仕上がっていると思います。取り立てて言うこともないので、回答が付くのが遅れたのかもしれません。せいぜい、(4)番で、a important matter を an important matter / important matters にするぐらいでしょうか? >目的語にwhatever you do って大丈夫ですか? 大丈夫です。whatever you do = anything that you do の名詞節ですから、扱いは、名詞相当語句となり、目的語にも、主語、補語にもなれます。ただし、この whatever you do は文脈によっては、no matter what you do 「あなたが何をしようとも」の副詞節になる時もあります。 >(4)(5)の連結(?)というか、自分なりに2文に区切ってみたのですがどうでしょうか。 長くてわかりにくい文より、短くてわかり易い文の方が好きです。 >鉄は熱いうちに打て、ですが咄嗟に出た表現です。 これだけ書ける質問者さんですから、当然、ご存じのことと思いますが、この(1)番は、 (1) "Strike while the iron is hot." I quite agree to this proverb. の様に始められても良いかと思いました。

senryo
質問者

お礼

素直に訳せばよかったのですね、変に解釈してしまいました。 anでしたね、本番ではこんなミスはしたくないです…。 どうもありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

私の意見では、現在の若者は性別を問わず自分で調理できることが大切である。料理を おいしく仕上げるためには豊かな想像力や手先の器用さが要求されるので、心身の健康 にとてもよい。食材に意識的になれば自然への関心も高まる。さらに、料理で友人を もてなすことができると、あるいは人と共同して料理ができると、絆が深まることは間違いない。 In my opinion, in spite of gender, it is important for young people nowadays to be able to cook well by themselves. It is good for both your mind and body because it needs good imagination or skills with your hand. If you are glad to know ingredients of your food, you will be more interested in nature. Moreover, if you are able to make friends enjoy with your dishes or to cook with some people, you must be more familiar with each other. enjoy with your dishes のwith はby にかえても問題ないでしょうか 他にも間違いはあるかもしれませんが、回答よろしくおねがいします

• 英検準1級 英作文の添削

◇ 文法上の誤りや気になった部分があれば訂正(コメント)してください。 ◇ 2点刻みの14点満点で採点してください。 -------------問題------------- Dear Rin, I’m writing a report for school about family life, so I’d like to ask you some questions. My family lives in a rented house, but most families here in the U.S. prefer to buy their own place. Which do you think is better, renting or buying a place to live? I went to my friend’s house yesterday. His grandparents live with him and his family. Do you think it’s a good idea for three generations to live together? By the way, my parents only let me watch TV on weekends. Do you think this rule is too strict? Write back soon. Ethan -------------答案------------- Dear Ethan, I wrote my answers to your questions below. I think renting a house is better. In the case of which the one’s rented house was destroyed, for instance, one only have to find another one to live without losing whole property. I believe it is safe choice, for we can easily move to other places. As for living three generation together, it is a good idea. More and more elderlies seem to die alone. If people live together with their family, all members can take care of each other. I don’t think your parents do too much. I’m sure TV often prevents us from doing our work. In addition, you can spend more time to communicate with your family. I guess your parents really think of you. I hope this will help. Rin

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!!

50語で題は『学生生活であなたがしたい事』です(>_<)!!  英文はこちらです→   I want to make friends with many people. It is because I was too shy to talk with the strangers. Therefor, I didn't have much friends. It is obvious I come to talk with strangers possibility more than now and became intimate with a lot of people. 間違い、改善点など指摘してもらえると、ありがたいです^^

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

次の英作文を添削お願いします。どんな些細なことでもかまいません。 問題:コンピュータが普及した現代社会において、人類が得たものと失ったものについて、60字以内でそれぞれ一つずつ例を挙げて説明しなさい。 (ANSWER) The former is development of medical technology. For example, scientits use computers to discover things they don`t still know. They can diverse a new medicine to discover those things. The latter is a fall of communication ability. If you use only e-mail too much, you might feel it difficult to talk with others. Thus, spread of computer have both points.

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

人の活動を突き詰めていくと「コミュニケーション」に行き着くと考えています。コミュニケーション力を磨くことで、自分の活動の幅をもっと広げられるは ずです。 When you pursue the essence of human activity, I think, you will come up with the idea it is ‘communication’. By developing your communication ability, you can try something you have never done, I believe. 訳例なども合わせて教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

日本人のとはまったく逆、「論理的に話し、書く」ということになろう。そしてそのことに 必要な言葉の分量は、話すにしろ書くにしろ、十分に使うことになる。 In complete contrast with Japanese style, you will speak logically, then write it. Whether in writing or in speaking, you will use a lot of words necessary to do so. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。 ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。 (問) 以下の事柄に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。 The power of words (答) I believe the power of words. Even if you think of something,you can't convey what you think without words. In Japan people sometimes prefer not using words to doing during communicating with others like parents or friends,which is called "Aun no kokyu". It is also important,but all people can't understand it.It is sure that you can convey information exactly if you use words. Also,words can move people's heart.If you want to show your passion in order to persuade someone,you should make use of words which can do.I think that person who control words control the world. You may think that it is easy to say,but not easy to act.It is true to some extent. However,you say what you think,and you can find what you really want to act. (日本語文) 私は言葉の力を信じます。 たとえあなたが何かを考えても、言葉なしではあなたの考えを伝えることはできません。 日本の人々は親や友達と意思疎通をするときに言葉を使わないことを好むときがあります。これを「阿吽の呼吸」と呼びます。 これも重要ではありますが、すべての人々が理解することはできません。もしあなたが言葉を使えば、正確に情報を伝えることができることは当然です。 また、言葉は人の心を動かすことができます。もし、あなたが誰かを説得するためにあなたの情熱を表したかったら、それができる言葉を利用すべきです。言葉を支配した人が世界を支配すると思います。 あなたは、言うのは簡単だが行動するのは難しいと思うかもしれません。 それはある程度正しいです。しかしながら、あなたが自分の考えることを言葉にして言うことで、自分の本当にやりたいことが分かることができます。