死刑制度の廃止について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 死刑制度の廃止を望む理由としては、国家であっても人を殺すべきではないと考えるためです。
  • また、犯罪者は罪を償うことができるため、生かしておくべきです。
  • 一方、死刑制度を廃止すると、凶悪犯罪の再発が増えるという懸念もあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自由英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!

題:「死刑制度の廃止について」50words -死刑制度に反対- I hope that the death penalty is abolished.(1) This is because a nation should not kill a person, even if it is a nation.(2) In addition, criminals should remain alive because they can expiate the crime.(3) Therefor I agree with abolishing the death penalty.(4) -死刑制度に賛成- I hope that the death penalty isn't abolished.(1) This is because, I seem that the brutal criminals repeat the creme if they remain alive.(2) Moreover, I seem that brutal crimes increase more than now, if the capital punishment system is abolished.(3) Therefore I disagree with abolishing the death penalty.(4) 二つ書いてみました(>_<)! 一つでも良いので改善点など教えてもらえたら幸いです(>_<)

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#126371
noname#126371
回答No.2

こんにちは(^O^)。さっそく見ていきましょう! 題:「死刑制度の廃止について」50words -死刑制度に反対- I hope that the death penalty is abolished.(1) This is because (1)a nation should not kill a person, even if it is a nation.(2) In addition, (2)criminals should remain alive because they can expiate the crime.(3) Therefore I agree with abolishing the death penalty.(4) (1)文意が伝わりません。「たとえそれが国であるとしても、国が人を殺すべきではない」・・・もちろん、言いたいことはなんとなく分かるのですが、ちょっと文意があいまいかも。もう少し具体的な表現を用いるとbetter。それならば、たとえば「I think a nation should not kill criminals, even if they are devil.」(たとえ彼らが極悪人だとしても、国が犯罪者を殺すべきではないと思うからです。)という風に書き、それにじゃあなぜ?と付け加えて「because they are nothing but human being.」(なぜなら彼らは人間以外何者でもないから。)という風に書くと、より分かりやすい内容になると思います。あ、ちょっとポイントで・・・「devil」っていう単語、これ「悪魔」?と思うかもしれませんが、「極悪人・残酷な」という意味もあるんです笑。豆知識として知っておこう。-2 (2)ここも「I think」などを入れておきましょうか。「犯罪者はその罪を償うことができる!」と断定するのは、ここではまずいです。誰もがそういうわけではないので、「こういう人もいるよ~」というニュアンスをつけて「I think」。もしくは同じ表現を避けたいのであれば、「because some of them can the crime.」などにするとよりbetterです。むしろ、こっちの方が正しいかも。-1 <全体批評> うん、いいですね!17/20点というところです。非常によくかけているし、この間より抜群によいと思われます。言いたいことも明確だし、非常にすばらしい!自信をもって、このまま行きましょう! -死刑制度に賛成- I hope that the death penalty isn't abolished.(1) This is because, I seem that the brutal criminals repeat the creme if they remain alive.(2) Moreover, (1)I seem that brutal crimes increase more than now, if the capital punishment system is abolished.(3) Therefore I disagree with abolishing the death penalty.(4) (1)そうだ!ここポイントとして教えましょう。同じ表現を使う場合は、それを指し示すために「also」などを併用するとbetterです。前の文と同じで「私は~のように思える」「私は~のようにも思える」とつなげる方が訳したときには分かりやすいです。まぁ、ここは減点にはしないので・・・ <全体批評> う~ん・・・そうですね・・・ここはさっきよりも具体性が欠けすぎって感じが見受けられるので、厳しめにつけて11/20点ってところでしょう。下の方の言うとおり、二文目と三文目が同じようなことを言っています。三文目はいいとして、二文目は少しあいまいすぎかもしれませんね・・・「どうして残酷な犯罪者を生かしておいたら、彼らはまた同じ罪を繰り返すのか?」それに対する具体的根拠が乏しいと思われます。実際これを立証する具体的根拠をその場で考え付くのは難しいと思いますので、もしかしたらその表現自体を変えた方がいいかもしれません。まぁ、でも、書き方は問題ですので、自信を持っていきましょう!特に賛成意見のほうはすばらしいと思いました!

msmsyuki
質問者

お礼

二つもご意見して下さって、ありがとうございます(>_<) 自分の考えたものに対して、曖昧になってないかもっとよく熟考しますね(>_<)/ 今回は構成の部分でお褒めをいただいて、少し嬉しいです^^* より具体的になるよう頑張ります(*^^*)/ 忙しいところ、何度もすみません(>_<) 今日もまた書こうと思うので、その時は恐縮ですが、よろしくお願いします(>_<)

その他の回答 (2)

noname#126371
noname#126371
回答No.3

訂正・・・ まぁ、でも、書き方は問題ですので、自信を持っていきましょう!特に賛成意見のほうはすばらしいと思いました! ↓ まぁ、ても、書き方は問題「ない」ですので! ごめんね!問題ないよ!ぜんぜん大丈夫!打ち込みミスをしてしまいました!

noname#130496
noname#130496
回答No.1

じゃあ「反対」についてだけ。 最後の文は、最初の文の繰り返しでしかないので、不要。 最後の文を削除すると字数に余裕ができるので、例えば「賛成派」の意見を検討する文も書ける。 第1-3行は以下のようにしたらどうでしょう(自信ないので参考程度に): I hope that the death penalty is abolished. No one, including a state, should kill a person. In addition, criminals should remain alive so that they can expiate their crimes.

msmsyuki
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます^^* やっぱり最後の部分いらないんですね・・・(>_<) 私もすごく悩んでるんですノД・`*) 譲歩の部分も付け足して書き直してみますね^^ ありがとうございます^^ またお願いしますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作の添削をお願いできますか?

死刑制度と貴方の意見について述べなさい。 という課題です よろしくお願いします。 Capital punishment debate I disagree with capital punishment and we had better repeal it.  Firstly, what is Capital punishment? it has a long history and now capital punishment debate is one of the human rights issues. Some people agree with death penalty and others disagree with it. And some countries adopt death penalty, such as, Japan, China, Iran, and so on. In Europe, Belarus is only country that adopt death penalty and this country does not belong to EU because she embraces death penalty. Thus this problem is so difficult for human being to solve. Death penalty dose not prevents felonious crimes very much. We often hear the idea that death penalty stop offender killing other people. However, it is not exactly. According to the statistics of murder case in the United States, the number of the murder case in the State which adopts the penalty is larger than that doesn’t adopt it. Also according to a research, in a country where there is the penalty, after they abolished the penalty, the number of murder did not change dramatically. Moreover, a country where there is not the penalty, after they started the penalty, the number did not change hard, either. Thus we can say that death penalty may not have a power to prevent crimes. In spite of these, why there is capital punishment? Is there any meaning that we kill the people who kill other? Maybe not. Offenders should pay for the victims and rehabilitate no matter how long it takes, so it is not good that not only victims but offenders are killed. As the Bible says, we should ‘condemn the offense, but pity the offender.’ It may cause the case where people who kill nobody are killed as a dearth penalty on a false charge. Indeed, there are many cases like this in the world. In Japan, it is not about death penalty, there are, too. In other word, it is an unmistakable murder. However, no one is bad― it is the death penalty that is not good. In conclusion, death penalty has a little benefit and may lead terrible mistakes. And the Law makes offenders not kill but rehabilitate. Therefore I disagree with death penalty and we had better abolish it.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 以下の文を読み、賛成か反対かを、少なくとも二つ以上の理由を挙げて述べよ。 "The Olympic Games should be abolished." 私の解答: In my opinion, the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. The first reason is that they represent world peace, so, if you abolish them, I think it means that you abolish world peace. The second reason is that they motivate many athlete. If it were not for the Olympic Games, sports couldn't be like what sports are now. For these reasons, I would like to say that the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. 今回はやや辞書を使ってしまいました 2つ目以降の理由がなかなか思いつかず苦労しました こんな理由も良いんじゃないかというのがあったらそれも教えてもらえるとうれしいです

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 コンビニの24時間営業について、反対か賛成か。 I don't agree with the opinion that convenience stores do business for 24 hours. This is because they have a bad influence on the environment. The use of energy around the clock contributes to global warming seriously. As you know, Global warming is one of the most pressing problems that the world is now facing. But, you may say that to stay open for 24 hours is convenient or even necessary for people who work night shifts. However,I think that global warming is bigger problem than that because these people only change their lifestyles. For this reason,I think convenience stores shouldn't stay open in the night-time. ※私は大学受験生です。周りに添削してくれる方がいなく困っています。どんな些細なことでもいいのでご指摘くださればありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

何度も失礼します。前回、前々回とも詳しく、ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 あつかましいのですが、また自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 グローバル化がもたらすメリットとデメリット・それに対する意見 The merit of globalization is that we can access to technology, imformation, services and markets all over the world. They are good for local communities because they could take part in world economic. But,the demerit of globalization is that there is a possibility that individual distinctions of culture and society become erased by an increasingly homogeneous global culture. For example, I have been to Thailand before. I hoped that I enjoyed ehnic costume and delicious food wagons although they are dirty. But, The scene of Thailand seldom change to a spectacle of Japan. There were a lot of department stores of Japan, and many people enjoyed shopping with the dress in good taste. As my conclution, it is important for us to advance globalization as we remain individual culture and society. 長くなってしまいすいません。どんな些細な点でもご指摘いただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 【自由英作文】添削お願いします。

100字以上の自由英作文なのですが、文法もめちゃくちゃでわからないところもあって 提出できる状態ではないのでどなたか添削してただけませんか? お題:「あなたにとって幸せな時とはどのようなときですか。またあなたは幸福な人生とは どのような人生だと思いますか。」 私がとても幸せだと感じるのは、何か甘いものを食べているときだ。 It is time when I felt very happy was eating something sweets. 甘いものを食べるのには人を落ち着かせる効果があると思う。 I think that eating sweets are effective in compose yourself. 美味しいものを食べるのもまた、人を幸せにする。 A delicious meals can make the person's happy too. また、人は自分の趣味をしているときも幸せだと感じると思う。 Besides, I think ・・・・?(わかりませんでした) 例えば音楽を聴いているとき。 For example.it is time when it listens to music. 私の考える幸福な人生は、何か1つでも趣味を持っていることだと思う。 I think the happy life that I think about is it has the hobby. なぜなら、自分が興味のあることをするのはとても楽しいからだ。? It is because interest things is very happy.(自分がする、というのがうまく訳せませんでした) 楽しいと感じることがあると、幸せな人生を送れると思う。 I think that the life becomes happy, too, when there is a hobby felt happy. なので、私は趣味を持っている人生が幸せな人生だと思う。 so, I think that the life with the hobby is a happy life. これで今のところ90字弱だと思います。添削よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子高齢化が生じる原因と問題点、そしてあなたが考える解決策を書きなさい。 I think that what is causing an aging society with a low birthrate is that the average life expectancy has been rising, and fewer babies have been born. One of the problems of this is that Japanese economy will get to recession. This is because the working-age population in Japan is decreasing. To solve this problem, we should make more positive use of women and older people. If we create the environment in which they can work easily, I believe Japan will overcome this difficult problem. ※自分は大学受験生です。周りに添削してくれる人がいなくて困っています。どんな些細なことでもご指摘いただけたらありがたいです。 毎回ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。回答者の皆様にはご負担をおかけしてしまっていると思いますが、皆さんに添削していただくごとに合格へ一歩ならず、何歩も近づけていると感じます。これからも、ご迷惑かもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。5回目の添削依頼です。よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 問 あなたのタバコに関する意見を50語程度で述べなさい I think that smoking is banned in public space, such as working places and restaurants.It is because smoking prevents other people from staying healthy.According to a news I heard before, indirect smoking boosts the possibility of getting cancer. That's why I consider that people shouldn't smoke in public. スペルミス、文法ミス等ご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 また、大変恐縮ながら、質問にも答えていただけると嬉しいです ・大学入試本番まであと4日ほどなのですが、やっておいたほうがよい英作のテーマ・型はありますか? それでは、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

いつものごとく教員採用試験の過去問の自由英作文の課題を解いてみました。例によって突っ込み所満載だと思うので時間のある方のみで結構ですのでご教授下さい。 題:あなたがグループワークを取り入れた授業で生徒の学習評価を行う時留意することを100語程度の英語で書け。 What is important about this topic is making evaluation criterion clear. Make it happen, I am going to make it clear that I will evaluate not only group activity but also individual work. This is because if I evaluate only group working, if evaluation of the group is high, I have to give favorable review to even low motivated students in group. But in this way, it also enables me to give favorable review to only good worker even if the evaluation of the group is not good. This is the point which I will care when I evaluate the students' group working. 訳:このトピックで重要なことは評価基準を明確にすることです。それを実現させるために私はグループワークだけでなく、個人の活躍も評価することを明確にします。その理由は、もしグループワークだけを評価してしまえば、グループの評価が高い場合、グループの中のやる気がない(貢献度が0に近い)生徒も好評価を与えなければなりません。しかしこの方法であれば、たとえグループの評価が悪くても頑張っている生徒には好評価を与えることも可能になります。 以上が生徒のグループワークを評価する時に留意する点です。

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.