• 締切済み

至急、訳していただけませんか?

"The day we engineered that factory,a mental barrier was broken,"says Danoneco-COO Emmanuel Faber.What the factory lacks in size,it makes up for in ease of use;workers simply don't have to be as skilled.

noname#131883
noname#131883
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

<訳例> 「精神的なバリアは、私たちがその工場を設計した日に、無くなりました」と、Danoneco-最高運営責任者のエマニュエル・フェーバーは言いう。工場は大きさが不足していますが、そのことが使いやすさの埋め合わせになっており。労働者はそれほど熟練している必要がない。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

「われわれがその工場を作った結果、精神的な意味での障害が取り除かれたんです」 と Danoneco 社の COO (最高執行責任者) の Emmanuel Faber はいう。規模の小ささは、仕事の容易さで補う。だから、労働者は、高い技術力を要求されないのだ。 * 文脈に応じて訳文を修正して下さい。

回答No.1

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ をつかってみてください

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"I talked about having more – though I've been playing with these guys for five years or so – more just rock out on stage and have your own personalities," Scott Weiland says of his current bandmates, The Wildabouts. When discussing them, he in no way makes them seem inferior, less traveled or simply his backing band. Although their set lists consist mainly of either solo material or work from Weiland's past, they're definitely making an attempt to incorporate the material they've developed as a unit.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Stone Temple Pilots LIED about firing singer Scott Weiland as a publicity stunt ... in order to hype an upcoming concert tour ... so says Weiland, who insists the band is still 100% together. Weiland said, "STP is not broken up. It's a whole thing to try to boost ticket sales." But the way Weiland explains it sounds like he and the rest of STP don't really communicate ... and they used the Weiland "firing" to boost ticket sales for a tour they were organizing WITHOUT him. ※ 『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS(STP)』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“Sometimes I wake up in the middle of night and think…Holy s**t, I’m making a real record,” guitarist Edgey says of his excitement at working with Morello and Benson. The attention is well deserved. TLI is an absolute breath of fresh air, even if they are playing a form of rock that’s as old as the genre. No computers. No electronica. Nothing but blues, folk, guitar, killer drums and the vocals of a rock angel. Compared to The White Stripes, they have a similar sound, style, dynamic and feel—but their rock is all their own. And they definitely own it. Edgey and Delila (vocals/guitar) make up the core of the four-year-old band. Fernando came along two years ago when they were in Portugal and needing a drummer. His two-show stint ended up being a full-time gig in the self-professed “radical” folk band—radical, not political. Despite releasing songs called “Workers of the World Unite!” and “The Ballad of Trayvon Martin,” TLI makes a distinction between the two descriptors. "Radical’ simply means…to go to the root of the problem,” Edgey says. “We’re socially responsible. We see something that’s wrong and we speak up for it… We don’t use the band as a platform.”

• 英語ができる方、至急長文の和訳をお願いします!

You may have heard that chimpanzees and dolphins are among the world's most intelligent creatures. But recent discoveries have convinced scientists that many of the world's farm animals are smarter than we had thought. Take sheep, for example. Scientists at the Babraham Institute in Cambridge, England, report that sheep are good at remembering faces. In a study of sheep's memory, they found that the woolly creatures can remember 10 human faces for more than two years. Of course, sheep find their own species even more memorable. They can remember 50 different sheep faces! Pigs are clever too, especially when food is involved. Researchers in Bristol, England, found that one pig would follow another to the food pan and then take his food! Pigs quickly learn to trick the clever pigs who are out to steal their dinner. Other research has suggested that some animals even practice various forms of group decision making, as the following example illustrates: The African Buffaloes had agreed: It was time to head east. The decision was made quietly. Several members of the herd simply stared into the distance, and the whole group took off in that direction. The buffaloes' behavior has got the science-world talking. Lsat month, researchers announced in Nature magazine that they have learned how some animals make decisions - they vote! The study, by Larissa Conrabt and Tim Roper of the University of Sussex in England, could change the way people view animal behavior. “Most groups of animals have a dominant leader,” says Roper. Pople had assumed that the leader makes decisious and the group follows. This study suggests that the animal kingdom is more of a democracy. So, how do animals vote? It depends on the animal. Roper and Conrabt observed red deer in Scotland and surveyed other animal behavior studies to find other examples. Red deer move when more than 60% of the adults stand up. African buffaloes will travel in the direction that the adult females are looking. Whooper swans* decide when to fly with head movements, and bees dance to get the other bees going. Does all of this sound simple? It is. As Roper says, “Democratic decision-making needn't be a complicated business.” Whooper swans:オオハクチョウ エキサイト翻訳等は使わずにお願いします。 スペルミスがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 意味を教えてください

My boyfriend loves me, is unfailingly kind, self-identifies as a feminist, and is always interested in and supportive of my academic work. Here’s the weird part: He says “good girl” to me, usually when I’ve done something to take care of myself, like put my glasses on when my eyes are tired, or get to sleep and wake up at a reasonable hour. We live together and I adore him, and honestly, I like the “good girl” thing, at least to some extent. I am an approval-craving person, by nature and even though I don’t need it, I love to be validated. I wouldn’t want him to say it in front of anyone, but I do feel guilty, because liking it makes me feel like I’m some kind of sick, weird throwback or that he is. liking it makes me feel like I’m some kind of sick, weird throwback or that he is. の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• わからない個所を教えてください。

"It's Alex," I say. "Alex. How's Italy?" His voice sounds very far away; a bad connection, perhaps. "It's fine." "And the house and so on? Everything sorted out all right?" "Well---" I say. "Not yet. I mean, there's---" "Is it legal stuff?" he breaks in. "You don't need to worry about that kind of thing. You've seen the attorney there?" "Yes," I say. "I got the key from him yesterday. I was going to call in again on my way back. But it's not that. It's--- the place is really run down, Max." I grope for a way to explain it to him. "I mean, it's a terrible mess. I don't think anyone would touch it the way it is at the moment." "Oh," he says. "Yes. I see. Are there structural problems?" "I don't know. I don't think so. I mean, the verandah--the one my mother had---well, that's all rotted at one end. And the chimney's broken loose. From the stove. I think a storm did that. I've hardly had a proper look---I'm going to do that today. There are bound to be other things as well. I mean, there's a window broken in the room where I slept, and the garden's---the garden's awful. It needs work doing on it, that's all. It's mostly small things." ****************************************** 「The Dandelion clock」からの英文です。 :主人公のAlexと知人と思われるMaxが電話で話している場面です。 "I got the key from him yesterday. I was going to call in again on my way back. But it's not that. It's--- the place is really run down, Max." のBut it's not that. は、Alexが帰りの途中で代理人に電話をしなかった(いまだにしていない)、ということですか?itとthatの代名詞が使われていてよくわからなかったのですが。 "I mean, it's a terrible mess. I don't think anyone would touch it the way it is at the moment." のat the momentは、「今の所は」という意味だと思うのですが、 I don't think anyone would touch it at the moment.とすると 全体の意味が変わってしまうのでしょうか? the way it is at the moment.の個所について、なぜthe way it isが入っているのかがわかりません。 最後の方にあるIt needs work doing on it, that's all.のon itは庭で、ということですか?workは単に作業の意味でしょうか?修理ですか?that's allとありますがthatはAlexが話した家の壊れた個所のことですか?それですべてだよ、みたいな。 たくさんになってしまいましたが、教えてください。お願いします。

• 英文和訳で困っています。

Medical Device todayというサイトのFDA(アメリカ食品医薬品局)に関する記事の和訳をしているのですが訳してみても意味がわからない部分があります。 The FDA staffer pointed to the example of creatinine testing, a common blood test for kidney function. These tests vary wildly from lab to lab, he said. "Why? Because when we cleared them, they can essentially choose which predicate they use. It's really the antithesis of traceability. They just essentially choose one that has as bad evidence as theirs has and makes them look good, and we clear it." の部分を 【FDAの従業員は、腎臓機能のための一般的な血液検査であるクレアチニンテストを例として示した。 彼は、研究室によってこれらのテストが激しく異なると言いました。「なぜか?なぜなら私たちがそれらをクリアしたとき、彼らが使用するものを本質的には選ぶことができる。 それはまさにトレーサビリティーの正反対である。 「彼らは基本的にただ彼等のものが持つものと同じくらい悪い証拠があるものを選び、それらをよく見せ、クリアしています。」】 と訳したのですが、特に「"Why? Because when we cleared them,」以降のなかでweとtheyが指している人がわからなかったり、内容的にもよく意味がよくわかりません。 また、 In addition, he says FDA has allowed companies to use terms in their labeling, such as "sensitivity" (rate of true positives) and "specificity" (rate of true negatives) even when the terms "don't really describe what manufacturers actually proved to us." と言う文の中で後半の"don't really describe what manufacturers actually proved to us."がよくわかりません。 記事の全文は http://www.medicaldevicestoday.com/2009/07/under-new-leadership-fda-diagnostics-office-to-tighten-its-control-.html にあります。 どなたかわかりましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習をはじめてまもないものです。次の英文の( )に当てはまる[ ]から選んだ語句を教えて下さい。 1.While he was talking , the author became very ( ) about the subject he was writing about. [entertainer/enthusiastic/experienced] 2.Ken has already ( ) his final paper. [substituted /submitted/subjected] 3.Staff ( ) is one of the elements a manager has to oversee. [elements /effect / efficiency] 4.This room becomes very hot and ( ) in summer. [humid/hostile/humble] 5.All the line workers in the factory have to follow strict safety ( ). [process/procedures/production] 6.Since our budget is very tight shis year , we have to seriously discuss the ( ) of remodeling the office. [survey/estimation/capability/feasibility] 7.The company had to sell off most of its ( ) after it began losing money because of a flaw in its product. [investigations/investments/inventories/integrations] 8.Because the ( ) system is inadequate ,a the air in this factory is dusty and can cause damage to the machinery. [circulation/breathing/respiration/ventilation] 9.One of my colleagues is being transferred to our ( ) in Singapore next month. [subordinate/adjuvant/subsidiary/adjunct] 10.The ( ) of contaminated water into the river has led to the deterioration of the bay area's abunadant resources. [omission/emission/transmission/operation] 11.The sleep ( ) by some drugs shows different brain wave paterns than normal rest. [induced/introduced/seduced/refused] 12.The recent ( ) of local citizens indicates that most don't agree with the idea of inviting a big manufacturing company to build a plant in this residential area. [poll/election/vote/tally] 13.The victims taken to the hospital after the explosion were all in ( ) condition. [worrisome/severe/critical/urgent] 14.Most of the medical expenses you had last year are ( ) when you file your tax return. [producible / reducible/contradictable/deductible] 15.The two companies had been negotiating the deal , for seceral weeks , but ( ) they came to an agreement. [eventually/equivalently/therefore/consequently]

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (14) Crassus was furious. He armed the men again. Then he divided 500 of the soldiers into 50 groups of 10. In each group, the men drew straws, and one man was chosen. Plutarch says that Crassus ordered the death of these fifty men, that they be executed“with a variety of appalling and terrible methods, performed before the eyes of the whole army, gathered to watch.”Crassus finally led Rome to victory, but only after a long, fierce struggle. Most of the rebels were killed. According to Plutarch, Spartacus refused to give up and fought savagely, even after the last of his men had deserted him. In the end, he died a soldier's death―with his sword in his hand. (15) The Romans crucified 6,000 rebels and left hanging on wooden crosses all along the Appian Way―a road that led to Rome. Their rotting bodies served as a horrible warning to rebellious slaves. (16) Although Rome was cruel to its slaves, not all of them suffered as terribly as the gladiators and mine workers did. Many captured people were skilled craftsmen who were allowed to continue their work as potters, artists, or metal workers. Those who worked in the homes of wealthy aristocrats were also treated fairly well―compared to less fortunate slaves. Household slaves were usually well fed and clothed. And their jobs were much safer and more pleasant. They worked as nannies, cooks, and seamstresses. Welleducated Greek slaves could become household secretaries or tutors for their masters' children. (17) Although slaves might become friendly with the master and his family, they still had to take orders. And if they committed crimes, they could be tortured, burned alive, crucified, or sent to fight wild beasts in the arena while the audience watched and cheered. The upper classes never suffered these violent punishments. Aristocratic criminals were killed with the sword―a quicker, less agonizing way to die.

• 和訳お願いします。

Rachel has a lot of young fans. Does she think of herself as a role model, or someone they can respect? Rachael says:`I don't really consider myself to be a role model. If someone wants to think of me as one, that's great. But I don't really see why they would. Iexpected to come here, do my best, have my dogs do their best, and hopefully finish in the top 15 or 20. But that obviously didn't happen. The worst thing you can do is to give up. It doesn't matter what your 'disability' is. You can overcome it." Rachael manages to complete the race. As she passes the finish line, everybody cheers. She finishes the weeklong race as the 23rd racer out of 27 racers. Many people are very proud of her and what she has done. She has achieved a lot . After the race,Rachael stands proudly at the finish line with the other racers. Although she did not win the race itself, she successfully completed seven days of hard racing. She made it across 300 difficult miles guided by her alternate senses and her love of racing. In many people's opinions, this is what makes Rachael a real winner !