間違っている文を検証:必見のポイント

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 間違っている文を検証しましょう。正しい文法を学ぶためには、間違いを見つけることが重要です。
  • さまざまな文の例を使って、間違いの理由を確認しましょう。
  • 正しい英文を作るためには、文法ルールを守ることが大切です。間違っている文を見つけたら、修正しましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

間違ってますか?

これらの文は間違ってますか? 間違っている文なら、間違っている理由を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 (似たような質問したときに最後にしますと書きましたが、またやらなければいけなくなりました。すいません) ア Father has read that book in a week イ I will ask what will she do this aftarnoon ウ I do not have enough food, too. エ They are not doing their homework, too オ What good bread she makes!

noname#137811
noname#137811
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

間違っています。 アから行きますね  アは父親がだれの父親か明確に示されていない     この場合のweekはaではなくてthisが適切である  イは文中に疑問詞が出てくるときは主語動詞の順番なのですぐwillが出てくるのはおかしい  ウは訳すと「私は十分な食べ物を持ってない、~も」となるので     私も十分な食べ物を持ってないとしたいならコンマはいらない  エはウと同じ感じ  オはちょっとわかりません…。なにぶん中学生なもんで えー、以上です。あってるかはわかりませんが…

noname#137811
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 助かります。

関連するQ&A

• 間違っている文はどれか教えてください。

どの文が間違っているか教えてください。 出来ればなぜ間違っているかの理由も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 ア I visited the library to read a book last Monday イ Father has read that book in a week ウ I will ask what will she do this aftarnoon エ I do not have enough food, too. オ They are not doing their homework, do they? カ What good bread she makes!

• 正解なのはどれ?

正解なのはどれ? 英語 適切なのは・・。 この中で適切なのはどれですか。 ひとつひとつどこが違うかも教えてください。 どれもよさそうに見えますが・・・。  問題:ア~エの中で正しい文をひとつ選びなさい。 1 ア.He is the yougest in my uncle's five children. イ.She has many money,but he has much more. ウ.Which is a more good siwimmer, you or he? エ.Mother looks happier now than in a week. 考えはう~んなにがどこが間違ってるかわからないですね。 答はエですか? 2 ア.I will ask what will she do this afternoon. イ.I don't have enough food,too. ウ.They aren't doing thier homework, do they? エ.What good bread she makes! うーんこれはどこも間違ってない気が。。。本当にひとつ隠れてますか? むずかしいですねー

• 英文が間違っていないか

この英文は文法的に間違ってないか確認お願いします I do not know what that is. I will find out the information about it ,doing my homework.

• 適切なものを選ぶ問題です。

適切なものを選ぶ問題です。 解いてみましたが不安です。 間違いがあれば教えてください。 解説などあればうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1.You will find ( ) finish the job in a day. (1)difficult it to (2)it difficult to (3)to difficult it (4)to it difficult ⇒(2)? 2.Mary need someone ( ) care of her baby. (1)who take (2)to be taken (3)taking (4)to take ⇒(4)? 3.Ms.Jones went to her office ( ) that the windows were broken. (1)finds (2)found (3)to find (4)to finding ⇒(3)? 4.My father told me ( ) in the river. (1)don't swim (2)not to swim (3)to not swim (4)swim not ⇒(2)? 5.Linda has just returned from Australia. She seems to ( ) her trip. (1)enjoy (2)enjoys (3)enjoyed (4)have enjoyed ⇒(1)? 6.Mr. Brown is ( ) to buy the car. (1)enough rich (2)rich enough (3)enough of rich (4)rich of enough ⇒(2)? 7.I don't know ( ) next. (1)what to do (2)what of doing (3)what do (4)about doing what ⇒(1)?

• 対話文です

次の対話文の[   ]に入れるのに最も適切なものを.ア~エの中から1つ選んでください (1)  Father: Can I take your picture. Tom? Tom : Sure. Father. But why? Father: I`ll show it to your grandmother when I see her tomorrow. [ ] Tom : Yes. of course. Say hello to her for me. ア Do you think it`s a good idea? イ Do you think she has a good idea? ウ Will you give me her picture? エ Will you take her picture? すみませんが.お願いいたします!

• 和訳お願いします。

I feel as if I were walking a tightrope one hundred feet over a circus audience and suddenly the rope is showing signs of breaking, and I get up from my seat and begin to shout once more the first words I can think of to communicate my terrible fear, and once more the usher comes hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lady pleads with me, and the shocked audience has turned to stare at me, and I keep shouting: "What are they doing? Don't they know what they are doing? Why doesn't my mother go after my father and beg him not to be angry? If she does not do that, what will she do? Doesn't my father know what he is doing?" But the usher has seized my arm, and is dragging me away, and as he does so, he says: "What are you doing? Don't you know you can't do things like this, you can't do whatever you want to do,even if other people aren't about?You will be sorry if you don't do what you should do.You can't carry on like this,it isn't right,you will find that out soon enough,everything you do matters too much,''and as he said that,dragging me through the lobby of the theater into the cold light,I woke up into the bleak winter morning of my twenty-first birthday,the window-sill with its lip of snow,and the morning already begun.

• 複合関係詞

whateverをanything that ,no matter whatに書き換えることができるそうですが、どのようなときにanything that で、どのようなときにno matter whatなのか厳密な文法的な区別はありますか? Whatever excuse she makes will not be believed. という文ではどちらなのでしょうか? no matter whatは名詞句を導くことができるのでしょうか?

• present a united front

How do I tell my young-adult children that their father and I are divorcing after 43 years of marriage? One of them will be getting married next year, which makes this harder for me. This is their father's doing and decision. I'm not sure I can present a united front. present a united frontとは平たく言うとどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• dirty enough

大学入試の問題です。お願いします。 The window was ( ) to see through. 1. dirty enough 2. barely dirty enough 3. hardly dirty enough 4. not too dirty 答えは4で、notは文全体を否定するので「見通せないほど汚れていない」と訳せるのでわかるのですが、 3は何故駄目なのでしょうか。hardlyはどこにかかるのでしょうか。

• whatとthat

(that)father did not scold me surprised me. (What)I expect to do is to start early. 完全文とか不完全文とか言われてもわかりません。 whatとthatの見分け方、使い分けを教えてください