• ベストアンサー

Please tell me...

i though ... You are in angry with me...i am really sorry if i disturb to you ....... を和訳してもらえませんか? とくに… (Disturb)の意味がわかりません:(

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

<修正した文> I think ... You are angry with me ... I am really sorry if I disturb you.... <訳例> もしかして…僕のこと怒ってる…もし、君を困らせてるのなら、本当にごめんね… <disturb の意味> disturb 【他動】 1.〔忙しい人の〕邪魔をする、気をそらす ・Sorry to disturb you at a time like this. : こんなときに申し訳なく存じます[申し訳ないことです]。 ・Don't disturb yourself. : おかまいなく、どうぞそのまま。 2.(人)を不安に[動揺・困惑]させる 3.〔仕事などを〕阻害する、妨げる 4.〔平安や静けさを〕乱す、破る、かき乱す 5.(人)を起こす、~を目覚めさせる ・Please don't disturb me while I am sleeping. : 睡眠中は邪魔をしないでください。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/disturb/UTF-8/?ref=sa

serena0326
質問者

お礼

なるほど!! 分かりやすい:) 自分も頭の中で修正文が作れるまで頑張りたいものですね… ありがとうございます!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

ちょっと文法がおかしい気がしますが(^_^;) ネイティブの方ではないのでしょうか? disturbは「邪魔する」という意味です。 和訳すると、「教えてください…あなたは怒っていますか?もし迷惑なことをしてしまっていたら本当にごめんなさい。」になります。

serena0326
質問者

お礼

なるほど…邪魔するだったんですね…翻訳サイトではよく分からなくて:( あっ!あとネイティブの方ではありません!!笑 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

怒ってるよね。傷つけちゃったならほんとにごめんね。 disturb は以下御参照 http://eow.alc.co.jp/disturb/UTF-8/

serena0326
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!!サイトで意味が分かりました☆ 教えていただきありがとうございます:)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• うまく英語にできません…

私の誤解からメル友(アメリカ人)を傷つけてしまいました。 彼女に謝罪したいのですが、うまく英文にできません。 どなたか助けてください…。修正 or 英訳、どうかお願いいたします! あんな事言ってごめんなさい。 I am sorry about what I said last time. でも私はてっきり、あなたは私との文通をやめたいと思ってるんだと思っちゃったんです。 (↑ 訳せません…) 私の勘違いでした。 (↑ 訳せません…) ごめんなさい。 I am sorry. もちろんあなたとのメール交換を続けたいです。 I still want to exchange emails with you, of course. でもあなたの方は本当にかまわないの? But is that really ok with you? 私があんな事言ったから怒ってませんか? Aren't you angry at me, for saying such a thing? もしそうなら、本当に本当にごめんなさい。どうか許してね。 If you are, I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me.

• please someone translate for me

"I don't feel I have been anything but honest with you since we have started our friendship, I am sorry I am unable to give my self to you at this point as anything but a friend." this is my homework at my school from out of japan. please someone translate for me. in my idea, it means "she does not feel anything for him(does not she like him?) and it is her honest. so she does not want to be in a relationship with him(she just wants to be a friend)." = "tomodachi ijou koibito miman?" is it light? please, please someone helps me. if you comment me, i can not use japanese now, but i can read japanese, so please write japanese. thank you so much!

• 意味が分からないので英訳教えてください

If I made you feel painful, I am really sorry about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are still friends, but not on Facebook . You understand me !!!???

• Tell me of OSEIBO.

Please tell me of Oseibo. Should I send Oseibo to all of my Japanese friends?Some are always very kind and helpful. I heard, however, if I send. they are forced to make "Okaeshi." I am afraid it is troublesome.

• 日本語にして下さい。

Do you know last night I don't sleep ,,,I was thinking about you... I though I say wrong think to you I am sorry it's come from my heart please believe me you are sweet angel in my dream お互い英語が苦手でのやりとりです… 何となく意味は分かるのですが… I though からイマイチ何が伝えたいのか… 良ければ助けて下さい。 お願いします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 下記の英文を和訳してもらいたいです。      宜しくお願いします。 

下記の英文を和訳してもらいたいです。      宜しくお願いします。  I am outside and sorry for no japanese. I cannot answer without you investmnt size. Since my service is commercial. Ask me if you are ready to start Regards

• 和訳してください。

和訳してください。 I'm sorry that I got angry about how you reacted to me. て、君がどう反応したかによって怒ってごめん。。 でしょうか? どう直訳すればいいでしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください(5)

高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください! 小テストの範囲なのですが、和訳を写したプリントを紛失してしまいました(--;) 先生に頼んでも「自己責任よ」ということで教えてもらえず……(泣) 残念ながらアホ学校のため、友人の中にはまともに訳せる人間がいません! どうか回答&和訳を教えてください!!! ◎次の文を仮定法を用いて書き換えて和訳しなさい。 (7)I'm sorry I can't go to the concert with you. (8)I'm sorry I did not see the program on TV. (9)Because you saw a doctor immediately,you are all right now. (10)A true friend would have acted differently. (11)I am sorry that I am not in Paris now. お願いしますm(__)m

• could you tell me the difference? thanks !!

Dear all, I am sorry, In fact, I posted it in [Japanese] section yesterday, but nobody answer, I don't know why? it is also hard to you, even you are Japanese, or is it too simple so nobody wanna help me? I beg for your kindly reply in Japanese or English, or Japanese and English. Thanks! thanks! thanks! 1)外国に住む__、たとえばどこにいきたいですか。 1といっても 2とあれば 3としたら 4とはいえ 2番と3番は通じると思いますけど、正解は何番ですか?どうして? 2)やることはすべてやったのだから、あとは天に祈る__。 1ほかない 2ほかしかたがない 3ことはない 4しかたない 1番と2番の区別は何ですか?正解は何番ですか? 3)先月、A国大統領が訪日した__は厳しい警戒が行われた。 1場合 2際 3うち 4節 2番と4番の区別は何ですか?正解は何番ですか?