• ベストアンサー

Tell me of OSEIBO.

Please tell me of Oseibo. Should I send Oseibo to all of my Japanese friends?Some are always very kind and helpful. I heard, however, if I send. they are forced to make "Okaeshi." I am afraid it is troublesome.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • keirimas
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1119/3993)
回答No.1

No,you dont't have to send Oseib to all of them. Oseibo is ,for example,suposed to be sent to your superor in your company,.

martin-ruther
質問者

お礼

Oh,great answer! Helpful.

その他の回答 (2)

• KoalaGold
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2539/12476)
回答No.3

No need. These days even Japanese young generation stay out of this practice. You are a foreigner, that's a good reason for not to be in it. Too much trouble, money waisted and more worry for the ones who received.

martin-ruther
質問者

お礼

Thanks a lot. Very helpful.I decided not to send OSEIBO.

noname#204214
noname#204214
回答No.2

こんばんは。 お歳暮は友人には贈らないのが一般的です。 格別にお世話になった友人は恩人となりますね。恩人には贈ることはあるでしょう。 海外の風習に「クリスマスカード」がございますね。 友人にはそれを送るだけで十分です。

martin-ruther
質問者

お礼

Thank you so much for your answer. My friend put your words into English.

関連するQ&A

• 否定のusuallyとsend me, send to me

質問がいくつかあります。わかりものだけでも構いませんので、おしえてください。 質問1 否定するときのusuallyはそのままですか? あとalwaysも。 たとえば、 私は普段jazzをあまりきかない。でも、音の雰囲気が好きだ。 というときはI dont listning to jazz usually, but i like ....わかりませんでした。 usuallyやalwaysは否定のときも使えますか? あと配置がわかりません。 教えてください。 質問2 あと、send me とsend to meの違いをおしえてください普段send meをよくつかいます。 質問3 私の古い写真をあなたに送るよ。 と いうのを、 I'll send you my old picture. なのかIll send my old picture to you. 普段send使うときはすぐあとにyouや me としてしまいますが何かの翻訳でためしたら 後者のような配置で訳されました。どちらただしいのですか? 教えてくださいお願いします

• Please tell me how to install Japanese font

Now I live in china,and using computer。 I want to use Japanese character,input Japansese。 But here china I cannot do so。I can only read Japanese character and Japansese homepage。 I think this computer has not been installed Japanese font,so I cannot use Japanese。Anybody please tell me how to install Japanese font into computer。I feel it trouble so much。I do not know computer very much,just like bigineer。 So if you tell me the way of install,please tell me as easily as possible。And write in Japanese,do not write in English。 Best regards。

• 日本人恋人。。

Myself male 36 Yrs old. I speak English and Japanese. I have a good job here in Tokyo and searching for Japanese girl for Love. But I`m shy kind person to approach any girl. But I think, Japanese girls are afraid about the foreigners. Please advise what to do?

• could you tell me the difference? thanks !!

Dear all, I am sorry, In fact, I posted it in [Japanese] section yesterday, but nobody answer, I don't know why? it is also hard to you, even you are Japanese, or is it too simple so nobody wanna help me? I beg for your kindly reply in Japanese or English, or Japanese and English. Thanks! thanks! thanks! 1)外国に住む__、たとえばどこにいきたいですか。 1といっても 2とあれば 3としたら 4とはいえ 2番と3番は通じると思いますけど、正解は何番ですか?どうして? 2)やることはすべてやったのだから、あとは天に祈る__。 1ほかない 2ほかしかたがない 3ことはない 4しかたない 1番と2番の区別は何ですか?正解は何番ですか? 3)先月、A国大統領が訪日した__は厳しい警戒が行われた。 1場合 2際 3うち 4節 2番と4番の区別は何ですか?正解は何番ですか?

• please tell me how to fix the typing condition

sのkey おすと ss qのkey おすと qq does anyone know how to fix this condition to normal condition? i have no idea........i can't write in japanese well that's why i m writing in english..plese tell me how to fix it.

• 訳してください(T_T)

yeah, and that's why I like japanese people, they are strict and personalities full of honor, but they're kind though :) do you know what's odd ? I just have female japanese penpals, I mean I love you in a kind of way I love someone, but it would also be nice to have a male japanese penpal (no homo xD) :) I'd like to know how they are and how they think and behave :)

• 訳してください

yeah, and that's why I like japanese people, they are strict and personalities full of honor, but they're kind though :) do you know what's odd ? I just have female japanese penpals, I mean I love you in a kind of way I love someone, but it would also be nice to have a male japanese penpal (no homo xD) :) I'd like to know how they are and how they think and behave :) 上の文章を訳せる方 いらっしゃいましたら よろしくお願いします(_ _)

• full of lifeの訳など。

(1)They come here to enjoy hiking or skiing,so this village is always full of life. この訳で「彼らはココへ来てハイキングやスキーを楽しみ、村はいつも……」その後がわかりません。full of life教えて下さい。 (2)However,it is strangely quiet.why? (3)Cars aren't allowed in Zermatt if they are fueled by gasoline. コレも教えて下さい。

• 教えてください!

Hi,I can see you have a number of very good videos on your channel. However your views, subscription & likes are kind of moderate to say the least :( この英文の訳を教えてください?

• 英文を訳してください

I guess we all have something we're afraid to let go of. 1. 訳をお願いします。 2. 最後の of が何のofだかわかりません。 something of "we are afraid to let go" の意味だと思うのですが。 何で一番最後に来ちゃったんでしょう。