• 締切済み

please tell me how to fix the typing condition

sのkey おすと ss qのkey おすと qq does anyone know how to fix this condition to normal condition? i have no idea........i can't write in japanese well that's why i m writing in english..plese tell me how to fix it.

みんなの回答

• violet430
  • ベストアンサー率36% (27472/75001)
回答No.2

リンクを試しても駄目ならキーボードの交換を検討下さい。ノートの場合は修理か外付けを検討下さい。 http://121ware.com/qasearch/1007/app/nec.jsp?003560

noname#39970
noname#39970
回答No.1

キー入力をしてると 連続されてしまってまともにタイプできないって事なのかな。 とりあえず再起動してみる。 は、もうやったかもしれない。ノートじゃないならキーボードを挿し直してみる(接続不良の可能性) キーボードカバーが掛かってないなら掃除をしてみる。(分解してきっちりやったほうがいいけど結構大変。分解前にキー配列を携帯とかで撮影するかコピーを取る) キーボードのドライバを入れ直してみる かな、とりあえず考えつくのは。 あと文字パレット使えば文字入力はどうにかできると思うんだけど・・・ソフトウェアキーボードやコピペとかでもいいし

ilovesf
質問者

補足

再起動..yes i did but i don't think it is broken or anything I think I just need to find out which key I should push to change to normal condition..

関連するQ&A

• Please tell me how to install Japanese font

Now I live in china,and using computer。 I want to use Japanese character,input Japansese。 But here china I cannot do so。I can only read Japanese character and Japansese homepage。 I think this computer has not been installed Japanese font,so I cannot use Japanese。Anybody please tell me how to install Japanese font into computer。I feel it trouble so much。I do not know computer very much,just like bigineer。 So if you tell me the way of install,please tell me as easily as possible。And write in Japanese,do not write in English。 Best regards。

• how to fix.

hello I bought the hhk2 blue tooth version in japan and have been using in korea for 1 year. unfortunately, it suddenly doesn't work and I have tried to get it fixed in korea but they said it's not easy to fix. for detail, currently left shift button doesn't work and One of fix man said it's because little coffee has been into keyboard at the left shift. anyway let me know how to fix it and price. Thanks ※OKWAVEより補足:「「ScanSnap/fiシリーズ/HHKB」商品について」についての質問です。

• Help me! please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorn! I almost die. cuz...

please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorne! I cant understand about him... I have to write about How Hawthorne influenced American literature. I worked on it for 2days but I have no idea about him. I also want to write about how does transcendentalism, Romance, realism, Puritanism influenced Hawthorne's works. but I have no idea! If you know about these things, please explain about these. i just can't type in japanese so I'm typeing in english so please reply in japanese.

• could you tell me the difference? thanks !!

Dear all, I am sorry, In fact, I posted it in [Japanese] section yesterday, but nobody answer, I don't know why? it is also hard to you, even you are Japanese, or is it too simple so nobody wanna help me? I beg for your kindly reply in Japanese or English, or Japanese and English. Thanks! thanks! thanks! 1)外国に住む__、たとえばどこにいきたいですか。 1といっても 2とあれば 3としたら 4とはいえ 2番と3番は通じると思いますけど、正解は何番ですか?どうして? 2)やることはすべてやったのだから、あとは天に祈る__。 1ほかない 2ほかしかたがない 3ことはない 4しかたない 1番と2番の区別は何ですか?正解は何番ですか? 3)先月、A国大統領が訪日した__は厳しい警戒が行われた。 1場合 2際 3うち 4節 2番と4番の区別は何ですか?正解は何番ですか?

• Please fix these sentences

If there are some mistakes, please fix! I'm Japanese but now i'm using english key board, so i can't type japanese. Yoroshiku!!! 1.However, younger people at present take in plenty amount of nutrition, compared to the past generation, and as a result they have better- developed bodies. 2.With such physical change to the younger generation’s body, smoking and drinking could be still harmful for the health. That is, we still have to hold the strategy onto the younger people due to several reasons. 3.First of all, the most obvious reason why we have to keep such strategy is rapid physical growth of younger people does not mean they are emotionally mature. 4.That is why they have to be protected under the legal circumstance and be limited doing something that could be harmful at early ages. 5.That means at whatever ages they are smoking, it is still harmful for them. 6.However, committing alcohol abuse during adolescence, they must cause many different social problems. 7.According to recent research, the students who drink heavily and frequently have shown an impaired memory ability, being three times more likely to attempt suicide than those who do not drink. 8.Most certainly, there is no study on how better the younger generation’s body has developed than the previous generation. 9.It seems to be we should not ease the restriction on underage drinking and smoking policy yet at this stage due to several reasons. 10.Scientists need to study more on how human being’s body has developed and until then, such a furious debate should be suspended.

• Sony Vaio Problem

Hello. I just wanted to tell you that i'm having problems with my Sony Vaio(Model: SVL24148CJW) Television. My mother bought it from Japan and shipped it here to Philippines. Now, when I put the antenna, it can't detect signal so the TV doesn't work. Bad for me because I couldn't totally understand Japanese Alphabet.. So, is it possible for you to teach me how to translate this to make my desktop entirely in english? I mean, my OS is windows 8 and is already translated in english. But the devices, and the devices menus and submenus are still in japanese. And by the way, could you also tell me why the TV doesn't work here in Philippines. Thanks a lot.

• Please tell me!!!!

知りたい曲名も歌手名も分からなくて困っています。分かっていることは洋楽でサビが「セクシ~マ~マ」って言ってて(たぶん)POPでのりのいい曲です。プロモがたしか少年がセクシーなママが踊っているのを見てた気がします。なんせ三、四年前に聞いた曲なので・・・。分かったらぜひ教えて下さい。考えると夜も眠れなくて頭が パンクしそうです・・・。

• Please tell me...

i though ... You are in angry with me...i am really sorry if i disturb to you ....... を和訳してもらえませんか? とくに… (Disturb)の意味がわかりません:(

• 和訳をお願いします。

I can't figure out how to set Up sentences in Japanese. これはどう和訳したらいいのでしょうか。 教えてください。

• 【英語】添削お願いします  大学でやりたいこと

添削お願いします、テーマは大学でやりたいことです。  I want to study how to speak English well at the college. I have studied mainly how to write and read it since I was twelve. So, I'm very poor at listening and speaking it. Indeed it is important to be able to write and read, because the capacity is necessary when I read books or papers and to copy what a professor is writing on a blackboard. However, if I can't listen or speak, I can't communicate with others when I go abroad. I think it is not practical only to be able to write and read. That's why, I want to enhance my capacity of listening and speaking English.