How to Fix the Bluetooth HHKB2 Keyboard? Tips and Price Revealed!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover effective methods to fix your Bluetooth HHKB2 keyboard and find out the price details.
  • Learn how to resolve the issue with the left shift button not working on your Bluetooth HHKB2 keyboard.
  • Get insights from a fix man regarding the possible cause of the left shift button malfunction on your Bluetooth HHKB2 keyboard.
回答を見る
  • 締切済み

how to fix.

hello I bought the hhk2 blue tooth version in japan and have been using in korea for 1 year. unfortunately, it suddenly doesn't work and I have tried to get it fixed in korea but they said it's not easy to fix. for detail, currently left shift button doesn't work and One of fix man said it's because little coffee has been into keyboard at the left shift. anyway let me know how to fix it and price. Thanks ※OKWAVEより補足:「「ScanSnap/fiシリーズ/HHKB」商品について」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

• unokwave
  • ベストアンサー率58% (966/1654)
回答No.2

How it "dosen't work"? Can't press? Can't back? Can't input? It maybe good to disassemble and cleaning if can't input https://www.suke-blog.com/happy-hacking-keyboard_repair/ Up from 95% Ethanol or Contact restoration agent is used for cleaning

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これはhh2のブルー版を日本で購入し韓国で1年使った人の文です。どういう質問かはっきりしないので、まず、和訳します。 1。訳  私は hhkのブルー版を日本で買い、韓国で1年使いました。    不幸にも急に動かなくなり、韓国で修繕しようとしましたが、修繕は難しいということです。詳しく言えば、左のシフトボタンが動かないのです。  修繕屋の一人は、左のキーボードにコーヒーがかかったからだと言います。  とにかく、どうすれば直せるか、いくらかかるか、教えてください。  多謝。 2。僕は、このような場合、どこまで買い換えれば良いのかわかりませんので、あとは指揮者にお任せいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 fix or be fixed どっち?

不良品があったとき、 「まず私が修理を試みて、それでも駄目だった場合に、連絡させてください。」 という意味。 以下のitは不良品を指します。 Let you know if it still doesn't work after fixing. もしくは、 Let you know if it still doesn't work after being fixed. のどちらでしょうか? Let you know if it still doesn't work after I try to fix. と書けば一番いいと思いますが、あえて、Iがないとき、どう書けばいいかを知りたいです。 ここでメインで聞きたい内容は、it(不良品)が主語ですが、、修理は私がするので、不良品は修理されると考え「be fixed」となるのか、それともitが主語でもafter以降は「fix」のままでいいのかという点です。

• please tell me how to fix the typing condition

sのkey おすと ss qのkey おすと qq does anyone know how to fix this condition to normal condition? i have no idea........i can't write in japanese well that's why i m writing in english..plese tell me how to fix it.

• 訳してください。お願いします。

I'm as happy as I've ever been," said Ryoko when she got her second gold medal in Athens. About a month before the olympic Games, she hurt her left foot during traning. She could not walk at all. For a week she needed help even to go to the bathroom. Befor leaving for Athens she said, “I will fight even if my left foot doesn't work. I still have two hands and one good foot."

• よろしくお願いします

I have been communicating with this girl I work with who is currently seeing a guy she's been with for four years. We have a strong connection and physical attraction, and we have both disclosed our feelings to each other. We communicate rarely by text but never through phone calls, for obvious reasons. Her man works for the same company we do but in a different building. It's clear to me that he doesn't complement her being or lifestyle and will never rise to her level. he doesn't complement her being or lifestyle and will never rise to her levelの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?

• 英語が分からないので教えてください

カッコ内の単語を並べ替えてください。 1.(now, order, are, ready, you, to),or shall I give you few more minutes? 2.(for, of, another, same, the, me),please. 3.Well, I think (night, I'll, it, call, a). It's been a long day. 4.(room, do, have, left, you, any) for dessert? 5.(think, I, for, I'll, go, the) vegetarian special. 6.I've been (catch, trying, to, waiter's, the, eye), but he doesn't seem to notice me. 7.(what, you, will, be, it, for),madam? 8.(it, you, if, bother, doesn't),I think I'll have a glass of wine.

• Barbie radio

3点質問があります。 Some scientists succeeded in cloning a sheep and various other animals. Theoretically, doesn't this mean we can clone ourselves? 後半の文、ニュアンス的には”~ってことだよね?”ととれますが、"doesn't"と否定から入るのは何故でしょうか。 Three of her songs have all been in the top 20 for six weeks in a low. "all"がhave と beenの間に入るのは何故でしょう?また、"all"は必要ないと思いますが強調でしょうか? Man: Well, and what about you, Emily? What do you want for Christmas? Emily: If I can't have a Barbie radio, um, I would have some fragile dolls. And if I can't have some fragile dolls, it doesn't really matter what I get. 後半の文、"Barbie radio"=バービー人形だと思いますが、"radio"に人形という意味があるのでしょうか。(私の辞書にはありません。。。)また、Emilyが何を望んでいるのか読み取れません。丸投げですみませんが、教えて下さい。

• 英文法についての質問

1.The man said that he had been in Japan for sixteen years. 2.The man said,"I have been in Japan for sixteen years". と書き換えられるのでしょうか?なぜ二番のほうは完了形になるのですか? ご教授お願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

The question of the meaning of the word bara,'create,'has been previously touched upon;it has been acknowledged by good critics that it doesn't of itself necessarily imply 'to make out of nothing upon the simple ground that it is found [to be]uesd in cases where such a meaning would be inapplicable . But the difficultly of giving to it the interpretation contended for by Dr Buckland and of uniting with this the assumption of a six days' creation, such as that described in Genesis, at a comparatively recent period, lies in this,that the heaven itself is distinctly said to have been formed by the division of the waters on the second day. Consequently , until. The first Mosaic day of creation, there was no sky, no local habitation for the sun,moon and stars, even supposing those bodies to have been included in the original material. Dr Buckland doesn't touch this obvious difficulty, without which his argument that the sun and moon might have been contemplated as pre-existing , although they aren't stated to have been set in the heaven until the forth day, is of no value at all.

• 訳して下さい

Einstein once said:"I think and think, for months, for years; ninety-nine times the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right." *And it said that.* I leave it to you to estimate the percentage of correct solutions in an ordinary scientist's work. 特に*~*の部分、And it said that. とはどういうことを意味していますか?この部分の訳し方を教えてください。

専門家に質問してみよう