• 締切済み

英語の穴埋め問題

高校生です It's going to be a busy ( ) both of us. という 穴埋め問題があるのですが答えは (for)が入ります。 なぜでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.2

It's going to be a busy afternoon(あるいは day など)for both of us. ではないでしょうか。 単に「私たち双方にとって」 辞書的には「~に関しては」という「関連」を表す用法でしょうか。

iuqkbem
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^^)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

「お互いさま」という決まり文句だからです。 下記をどうぞ。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/for+both+of+us/UTF-8/

iuqkbem
質問者

お礼

ご親切にありがとうございます(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題 穴埋め

問題の答えがなく、英語の穴埋めが分かりません。 解説までしていただけると非常にうれしいです。 1)Going to parties is ( ) I like very much. 1)anything 2)nothing 3)something 4)everything 2)This hat is too small for me. Please show me ( ) one. 1)other 2)another 3)each other 4)all the other

• 穴埋め問題です

_________ she exclaimed, "Great! I'm going to be late for the party!" (1) To grumble (2) Grumbled (3) Grumble (4) Grumbling 答えは(4)だったのですが、なぜでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 穴埋め問題の答えを知りたいです

穴埋め問題の答えを知りたいです When your brother ? ,he will be very tired. arriveを適切にかえて?を埋めよ。 will arrive As heis busy,he has ? time for reading. few My uncle ? these four years. diedを適切に直し?を埋めよ わかりません。 these がfor だったら has been dead かなと思うのですが どれも答えがないのです。 教えて下さい

• 英語の穴埋め問題

(1) The metal duct was deformed ( ) stress. (2) This fact is known ( ) Hooke’s law. (3) The sudden rise ( ) temperature ( ) the engine to overheat. (4) The area of a rectangle is calculated by multiplying its length ( ) its width. (5) You must replace the bad component ( ) a new one. (6) Pay attention ( ) what the senior engineer says. (7) Be careful ( ) the temperature when you perform this experiment. (8) Be sure to ( ) some grease to the bearings. (9) He is good ( ) fixing mechanical problems. 語群 (a) by (b) about (c) of (d) as (e) in (f) under (g) caused (h) to (i) apply (j) for (k) resulted (l) with (m) produced (n) paint (o) at 上記の穴埋め問題がわかりません。お力をお貸しください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の穴埋め問題

英語穴埋め問題よろしくお願いいたします 語群 be, build, complain, date, last ,need, perform, preserve, play, reflect, remain ,take, throw 文 Sumo has religious orig ins and (1)back over one thousand years. For example, just before a match, the wrestlers(2) salt into the ring. This (3) an old Shinto purification rite. The present form has (4) unchanged for several centuries. In sumo, as in many Japanese arts, form and ceremony(5) an important role in creating the proper atmosphere. First-time spectators often (6) about the lengthy preparation, but the various actions, such as stomping feet, clapping hands, and tossing salt (7) an essentiすal part of the show. These rituals (8) before the bout have a historical value in that they capture and (9) the traditions and glory of the sport. They also have a psychological value for the participants, as well as for the spectators, as the anticipation and excitement slowly (10).While the formalities preceding the match (11) up to four minutes, the actual wrestling rarely (12) more than a minute. The amount of time(13) to determine a winner may be the shortest of any sport in the world. 長くてすみませんm(_ _)m

• TOEICの穴埋め問題

TOEICの穴埋め問題です。 These reports need to be examined carefully for ______ mistakes. (A) every ←続く名詞が単数形でなければならない (B) no (C) any ←正解 (D) none ←空欄に入るのは形容詞でなければならない 問題集には、答えしか書いてなくて、解説はありません。 (A)と(D)は除外できるのですが、なぜ(B)がダメなのかが分かりません。 また、解答のanyをいれた場合、どのような訳になるのでしょうか? 「これらのレポートは、いくつかの誤りがあるので、注意深く調べなければならない」?? つまり、いくつかの誤りがあるということは事前に分かっているということでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で分からない所があります。

英語の問題で分からない所があります。 一応自分でも解いてみましたが、答えに自信がないので解答をお願いします。 穴埋めの問題です。 1. 「ちょっとお願いしてもいいでしょうか。」 ( ) I ask you to do ( ) a ( )? 私の答え May, for, while 2. 「こちらにお出かけの節は、ぜひお立ち寄り下さい。」 ( ) ( ) to look us up ( ) you're in the area. 私の答え We'd like, if 3. 「その仕事を仕上げるにはもう5週間を要する。」 Another five weeks is ( ) to complete the task. 私の答え taken 4. 「どうして日本に来たのですか。」 What has ( ) you to Japan? 私の答え taken 5. 「仕事の都合で予定より1日早く帰ることになった。」 Business ( ) me to leave for home one day ahead of schedule. 私の答え got 並び替えの問題です。 1. 「私はヘビを見ただけでぞっとする。」 The (is/of/sight/mere/frightening/a snake) to me. 私の答え mere sight of a snake is frightening 2. 「赤ん坊に泣かれて、一晩中寝付けなかった。」 (baby/me/crying/awake/the/kept) all night. 私の答え The crying baby kept me awake 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の穴埋め問題

下の語句を使って、穴埋めをしなさい という問題です。よろしくお願いします。 bread / butter / fingers / loaf / meat / sandwich / slice / slices `I want to make some sandwiches` `Well, go and buy a (1) of  (2).  Cut in into (3).  Put some (4) on oneside of each (5). Then cut some (6) up, and put some of it between each two (7) of  the (8).` `Do I put the sides with (9) on them inside or outside?` `Don't be stupid! Inside, of course, or your (10) will be covered with (11) when you pick a(12)up !` 以上です。

• 英語の穴埋め

空欄に最も適切な記号を入れてください Some wanted to go camping ; ( ) wanted to go swimming. 1.their 2.others 3.another 4.other Are you accustomed ( ) heat , or does it make you tired? 1.at 2.of 3.with 4.to We found only a ( ) number of customers in the department store. 1.small 2.few 3.little 4.less His eyes are just like ( ) of a pigeon. 1.that 2.ones 3.it 4.those A speech contest will take ( ) tomorrow. 1.a chance 2.a part 3.place 4.site It's time you ( ) to bed. 1.went 2.gone 3.should 4.to go My uncle died ( ) cancer two years ago. 1.of 2.for 3.by 4.out ( ) to come to the office an hour earlier than usual tomorrow? 1.Are you possible 2.Is it able for you 3.Is it capable for you 4.Is it possible for you 空欄に適語を入れてください 1.誤りがあれば訂正してください Correct errors, ( ) ( ). 2.この仕事を終えれば,海外旅行をするつもりです I am going to travel abroad when I ( ) done ( ) this work. 3.フランス語にかけては彼女はクラスの誰にも劣らない In French she is second ( ) ( ) in the class. 4.彼にはよくあることだが,宿題を忘れた ( ) is often the ( ) with him, he forgot his homework. 5.彼は外国人なので,外国人として扱われた He was a foreigner and was treated ( ) ( ). よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の穴埋め問題について

下記の穴埋め問題なのですが、  There are four trails ( ) to the top of Mt.Fuji. 選択肢  lead leading led  正解は多分leadingだと思いますが、逆に何でleadではいけないのでしょうか。which leadの関係代名詞whichが省略されていると考えればleadでも間違いではない気がします。確かに現在分詞のleadingが後ろから前の名詞を修飾した方が文法的には合ってると思いますが。leadがダメな理由が知りたいです。  よろしくお願いします。