Understanding a Foreign Email: Need Help

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I received an email from a foreign person, but I don't understand the content of the email.
  • The email mentions information about articles on Van starting from page 160 and page 164.
  • I hope to receive the entire magazine to check the details.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を訳してください。

外人さんからメールをもらったのですが、この文章がよく理解できません。 どなたかお助け願います。 Hopefully there are more than just two pages inside with Van, do let me know when you find out more information. It lists Van article starting on page 160, then the next article starting on page 164 which makes me think there are 4 pages to the Van article. Hopefully you will get the entire magazine shipped to you so you can make sure. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「その中にたった2ページでなく、それ以上バンの文があるといいと思います。他に情報が見つかったら教えてください。  その目次によると、バンの記事が140ページに始まっており、次の記事が164ペ-ジから始まるとありますから、バンの記事は4ページあると思います。雑誌全部を送ってもらって確認ができるといいですね。」  これで合っていますか?

seaser911
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 これで全体の文章が繋がりました。 本当に助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

Where there are jam ups, then you will need to lay on hands.* You can do this directly, or it would be best to have the group to this directly. You will sense more intelligence -★ more space involved in the perception of the individual.★ lay on hands とは手を貸すという意味なんでしょうか? ★~★の意味がよくわからないのですが、どなたかお教えいただけませんか?

• 英文( )内に入るのは何か教えてください

英文( )内に入るのは何か教えてください 1 That is (     )you are mistaken. 2 There are you see the gate (      ) Mr.Yamamoto built. 3 A lot depends on (     )the Americans handle the situation. 4 Plants and animals need more sushine (    )is generally supposed. 5 (       ) she did , she did her best to the end. 6 You may read (      )book is interesting to you. 7 (        )telephones , tell him I'm out. よろしくお願いします

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Depending on a patient's specific medical condition, physicians will either admit the patient to the hospital, discharge the patient, or transfer the patient to a more appropriate medical facility. If you are discharged, you will receive discharge instructions (either written specifically for you or pre-printed) that explain your medications and other treatments. If medications are prescribed, you may receive a beginning dose if there are no pharmacies open in your area at that particular time. You will also be referred for follow-up care should your condition continue or worsen. You may need to be transferred if your condition is better treated at another institution. You may have to sign a consent form if your condition or mental state allows. The modern emergency department performs an important role in our society. It really is a marvelous invention that has saved countless lives. Hopefully, the information in this article will help ease your fears should you need the services of an emergency department in the future. For more information on emergency departments, medical conditions and related topics, check out the links on the next page.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認の事で相手にメールをしていました。私は欲しい商品を添付ファイルの画像で送っていました。その事で相手から返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I’m sorry to hear that you’re not interested in these styles since these could be shipped from LA. Which other products are you referring to? Can you send me the SKUs? There was no attachment in your e-mail…

• 下記の2つの文の訳しに間違いがないか教えて下さい。

下記の2つの文の訳しに間違いがないか教えて下さい。 また(2)は、動詞がないので名詞となるのでしょうか? (1)The article is shipped to you. (物品はあなたに送られます。) (2)The article shipped to you. (あなたに送られた物品) 以上、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 How is your new years? Hope you had wonderful day. From this is year I became a ecommerce supervisor and AAA went to sales as VP of sales. I just wanted to inform you with couple of things. 1st our price will go up starting from February 1st. 2nd we would like to see more activities on Facebook page to increase facebook likes. Please let us know what can we help you to increase facebook likes.

• 英文和訳

こんにちは。 今回のお題は、コレです。 「 You are so beautiful To me You are so beautiful To me Can't you see 」 で、 (試訳) 「アナタと・・・ ワタシ アナタと・・・ ワタシ・・・ 唯一無二!」 こんな感じかと。 (何が訊きたいの?) ご意見を募集します。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 簡単な英文ですが見てくださいお願いします

ただしい訳を教えていただきたいのですが、 we can play sometimes. I'll be glad to teach you. but you will need to get me to Japan. I always wanted to go there. (お互い楽器をやるという趣味の話。) 私たちは時々できる。あなたに教えることがうれしい。(教えてなどという会話はしてないです。ただ彼のほうが上手で私は楽器が初心者という状況です)でもあなたは私が日本へいくことが必要だろう。私はつねに日本へいきたいんだ。 すみません訳をお願いします これについて、何か理由があって日本へ行きたいんですよね?旅行とか文化とか食べ物とか。 are you interested in Japan? why are you wanted to go to Japan? と聞くのは変でしょうか? 

• 英文訳詞教えてください。

こちらの英文訳詞教えてください<(_ _)> また何を教えてほしいと書いてありますか? oky i will contact you shortly if there is any show.tell me what are the show going on in japan

• 英文解釈について質問 12/12

What's your view on the music scene at present? Is there a crisis? 現在の音楽シーンをどうみていますか? 危機感を感じますか? Depends on what we are talking about. If we are talking about music itself, I cannot see a crises. There is a lot of stuff around. Maybe there isn’t a specific genre, which I find especially interesting, but everything is present at the same time. There is not a certain style which reflects these days - at least for me. Probably I have to do more research to find music, which I like. The reason simply might be the signal-to-noise ratio...it is easy to produce music and it became easier to present it to the public. So everybody has access to tons of great tracks - and of course also to pieces in which you are not interested in. Anyway, the music scene is becoming more and more a parallel world or worlds in itself, where different approaches to music coexist at the same time. That means, if you are looking for a particular style that overshadows the rest for a certain period - like punk, techno etc. did -then you might be perhaps disappointed. 下から4行目にある、 the music scene is becoming more and more ~あたりからわかりません。 worlds in itselfですが、itselfとは音楽のことですよね。音楽の中に世界がたくさんある(複数形)つまり、いろいろなジャンルが多くあるということでしょうか? そしてthat means, if you are ~ですが、 「つまりこういうことさ。もし、君が特定のスタイル??????このへんのかたまりがよくわかりません。例えばパンクやテクノやそのた諸々・・・。それだったら君はがっかりするだろうね。」と最後はつながっていくと思うのですが、どうもよくわかりません。それに did - thenのdidは何を意味しているのでしょうか? それにがっかりするだろうねと言っていますが、なぜがっかりするのだろうか・・・。ここでまたしても「この人は一体何が言いたいのか?」の壁です。