SummerのRage Blackoutsとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Summerはrage blackoutsを経験しています。
  • rage blackoutsは制御不能な怒りの発作を指す言葉です。
  • Summerは怒りの発作によって暴力的になることがあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

rage blackouts

summerの言ったI suffer from rage blackoutsの意味を教えてください Seth : Well, you did agree to take this little trip down to mexico. Summer : I needed a ride. Seth : We shared the same bed. Summer : I wasn't going to sleep on the couch, it smelled like these eggs Seth : You ate my toast, Summer. Summer : I like crusts, Seth. Seth : Face it, our chemistry is undeniable. Summer : You know what else is undeniable? Seth : What? Summer : the pain this fork is going to cause when i jam it into your EYE. Summer : (apologetic smile) I suffer from rage blackouts.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私ね、カッとなると前後が見えなくなるの < 私、腹が立つと何も見えなくなるの  <(直訳)私は激怒停電症に罹っているの  これは前の台詞が「このフォークを、あなたの目玉に突き刺す時、の痛み(が間違いなく存在する = undeniable)よ」に引っ掛けた表現です。目を刺す > 見えない > blackout > 停電 という流れです。下記参照。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/blackout/UTF-8/  と同時に「物の弾みでカッとなって言い過ぎた」という詫びにもなっています。それで括弧の中の、詫びっぽい微笑で、の意味もはっきりします。      

関連するQ&A

• 至急和訳をお願いします!!2

すいません。アメリカの親戚からメールが届いて、至急返信を返さなければいけなく、辞書を引いても、凄く難しい文構造で、中2の僕では解読不能です。 文は、 Hi there. Its your cousin from america Daniel. Is there anything special you would like to do this summer? Say like going to mount rushmore it is a symbol of freedom. In america. We would probable have to drive there it takes a long time like 13 hours or so. Another possibility is gong to an amusment park or a water park it all depends on what you would like to do. I think you will have a fun and great experience. 本当にあつかましくてすいません。 道か宜しくお願いします!

• 教えて下さい

I would like to know ( )you plan to spend your vacation this summer.に入れる選択肢がwhere とwhatのどちらかなのですが解答はwhereなのですがなぜwhatではだめなのでしょうか?

• 回答よろしくお願いします。

次の英文中で正しいものを2つ選びなさい。 1.I think it is you who is wrong. 2.Bob, where is the game being held at? 3.Five sheeps are feeding in the meadow. 4.I'd like you to study a little harder at school. 5.The photographs what she is looking were taken in Canada. 6.Seeing from a distance, the oasis appeared filled with delicious water. 7.John decided not to go the United States this summer, 理由もお願います。

• この会話・・・

ペンパルに what are you doin this weekend? と聞かれたから今週末はBBQといいました。 そしたら、 where?I would like to g oと入ってきて、○○でやるんだよといったら、 oh really,so what are you going to do this weekend と入ってきたのですが、これはどういう意味ですか?今週末は何をしてるかということですか?(BBQといったけど) 教えて下さいお願いします

• どうしたら、、、

訳が輪からなくなっできたので助けてください 友達以上恋人未満の友達に Are we going out? I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me. What is the relationship between us? と聞いたら、 it is more than friends cause i like you と返事がありましたが、これってずるくないですか?

• アメリカと日本で国際遠距離恋愛をしてます。しかし、私はそれほど英語が堪

アメリカと日本で国際遠距離恋愛をしてます。しかし、私はそれほど英語が堪能ではありません。彼からこのようなメッセージをもらったのですが,,,翻訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1) When you realize what you want in life... Why does it have to get away from you. i miss you. 2) I swear that the moment i can see you again in not going to let go for a very long time. Ugh!! this long distance stuff is just not all that great... I miss you like crazy and i cant wait to hear from you again. Your always on my mind and to be honest im crazy about you.

• ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

下の動画をディクテーションしてみました。 少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what so, I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody, because success for just being a runner, but then end of dropping like education. I think education is very important. As a ( ) athlete, right now, who is very good. I would say, you should ( ) in college all for ______________________________________________________, you know, academics going fast. Use ( ) is together experience, to study, completed get degree than runner take care of it as. If I ( ) take college ( ) OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then did my running fast. I think going to be even hard for me and put a lot of presser for me right on in life, to going to school. So you know what experience ( ) in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what so, work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. There is always say, you know, there is nothings that go on be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work it and there opts good come along the way. I`ve seen that of the course. I`ve seen there is ( ) nose way things that jump over it, you become better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, have there come over hardships. So once, you ( ), you know, you know, chance to understand, you know sometimes, hardships is not he, in terms of like happen to me, could be ( ) could be things are not go mile with coaching with, you know that, have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐに売り切れるので新商品の入荷情報はどうなっていますか?質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do understand current difficulty we are facing with new lines of product. From now on I’m going to send you an image just like our newsletter thru this email. From there you can just tell me which item you would like to place an order and we will add to your invoice and ship it. Until we fine better solution this is going to be email order + 0000.com orders.

• then you have it

You say you can’t live like this for the rest of your life, but it doesn’t sound like your husband has ever been any different, which suggests that if you stay with him, the rest of your life is going to look exactly like the last 24 years. If part of what you are looking for right now is permission to contemplate a separation from your husband after years of trying to get him to change, then you have it. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/06/dear_prudence_i_work_and_do_all_of_the_parenting.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent then you have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。902

You don’t think I know what you’re going through? I didn’t grow up in the Cosby family. You think every other family I lived with was like this? No, I know what it’s like to be around someone who’s wasted out of their mind. I know what that stuff does to people. Which is why I’ll never do it myself. Silver, look, you gotta trust my dad. At least trust me. No, I know what it’s like to be around someone who’s wasted out of their mind. の部分なのですが、構文what it's like to beを意訳を入れて説明して頂ければありがたいです。アルコール中毒の母親に苦しむ娘(白人)とその彼氏(黒人)との会話です。