共通語補充と誤文訂正

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 共通語を補充する問題です。
  • 4択の中から訂正する問題です。
  • 解答と解説をお願いします!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

共通語補充と誤文訂正

共通語補充と誤文訂正 He was such a () man, I will never forget him. That () of person should be avoided. ()の中に共通語を補充する問題です。 When it comes to the question of how to pull through these hard times, anybody cannot find an easy solution. 1.When it comes 2.of how to pull through 3.these hard times 4.anibody cannot find Mr.Brown said that the brightest strudent cannot master a foreign language for a month or so. 1.brightest 2.cannot 3.for 4.or so 4択の中から訂正する問題です。 解る方いましたら答えと解説お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

He was such a kind man, I will never forget him. 彼はとても親切な人だったので、私別れを忘れないでしょう。 such a kind man [that] が省略されています。 That kind of person should be avoided. あのような種類の人物は避けるべきだ。 4. anybody cannot find not...any は良いが、any...not は不可、正しくは nobody can (訳)この困難な時代をいかに切り抜けるかという問題になると、だれも簡単な解決策を見いだせない。 2. cannot 時制の一致で、couldn't 仮定法と考えることもできるかも the brightest student は even the brightest student の意味 (訳)ブラウン先生は、最も優秀な生徒でもひと月かそこらで外国語をマスターすることは出来ない(だろう)と言った。 こんな解答ではないかと思いますが

silver_sky
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました! 訳まで書いていただいて助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 正誤問題

Never could any of my friends solve this problem. これは倒置で、正しい文ですよね。 Any of my friends could never solve this problem. でもこれは、間違っているらしいのです。倒置を元に戻しただけではないかと思うんですが、どこがいけないんでしょうか。 When it comes to the question of how to pull through these hard times, nobody can find an easy solution. この前半が訳せなくて困っております。これらのハードな時間を通して引く??? 誰か教えていただけないでしょうか。

• 誤文訂正

誤文訂正です。 わからないのでわかる方、教えてください。 ○The plant generates a great deal of industrial pollution,which pose s serious environmental problem for the neighboring area. ○This numerical target can only be achieved when each ataff member fulfill his own responsibility. あと、英語のいい勉強方法とかあったら教えて欲しいです。かなり苦手で困ってます><

• [英語]()に当てはまる共通語を教えて下さい>

1. (a) A great () of money has been spent on this building. (b) The managers don't know how to () with this situation at work. 2. (a) It makes no () to spend a lot of money on expensive clothes. (b) I'm afraid I haven't got a very good () of direction, so I easily get lost. 3. (a) You can () me at this number. (b) They failed to () an agreement over the new plan. (c) The loss will () five million yen. 4. (a) The pasta was so good that I had a () helping. (b) They'll help you without a () thought. (c) Wait a () and I'll help you. 5. (a) In Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet"a teen-aged boy and girl () hopelessly in love. (b) The () of an apple from a tree inspired Newton's theory of gravity. (c) The Tokyo Olympics took place in the () of 1964. (d) The ice is very slippery. Walk carefully and do not slip and () on it.

• there V S構文

There comes a time when you will find yourself. There will come a time when you will find yourself. にニュアンスの違いはありますか? または、どちらが文法的に正しいですか?

• 英文の並べ替え&間違い訂正の添削をお願いします

※穴埋め 1)Mai can (faster/else/finish/much/than/anybody/her calculation) in her class. →finish her calculation much faster than anybody else 2)I don't particularly like him,but he's the (of/better/two/the) candidates. →? 3)I've had so much to do at work recently and I'm really tired.I'd prefer to (at home/drive/my weekend/rather than/spend) all the way to Kyoto. →spend my weekend at home rather than drive 4)For nature lovers,(is/more/nothing/refreshing/than) pure cold water from a mountain stream. →nothing is refreshing more than 5)Our dog is (a pet/not/as/so/much) a number of our family. →? ※間違い訂正(間違い→訂正の順) 6)The children's television program,"Sesame Street",is far more popular as any other show of its genre. far more popular as→more popular than? 7)The bag I have now is three times so expensive as the one I had before. three times so expensive as→three times as expensive as 8)My brother studied all the hard because my mother praised him. ?→? 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• [英語] 最も近い意味を持つ語を教えて下さい><

最も近い意味を持つ者は何ですか?教えて下さい>< 1. Jackie couldn't get over the death of her pet Labrador dog. Q: get over (1) employ (2) overcome (3) examine (4) interrupt 2. Her father was brought up in a small town. Q: brought up (1) grown (2) raised (3) risen (4) sought 3. Don't you think she takes after her mother? Q: takes after (1) follows (2) helps (3) obeys (4) resembles 4. They went through hard times when they were younger. Q: went through (1) enjoyed (2) experienced (3) tried (4) made 5. It is easy to find fault with other's accomplishments. Q: find fault with (1) watch (2) comment (3) praise (4) criticize

• 間違っていたら訂正お願いします。

自己紹介です。 個人情報の部分は〇〇にしております。見にくくてすいません(>_<) Hello. My name is 〇〇and the first name is come from Bible. I’m nineteen years old. I was born in 〇〇 where my mother grown up and move to 〇〇 when I was 2 years old. Until that times I have been lived in 〇〇prefecture 〇〇city. I have a little brother. We sometimes got into fight when I was high school student but now we seldom get into fight so we are good times with. There are four people in my family. I work at McDonald’s as resister but sometimes as drinker ; making drinks when newcomer working the same times. I like take a walk, watch English movies, listening songs, sing a song, sleeping, watching comedy and hang out with my friend when I have free time. My favorite movie is “Pirates of the Caribbean”. I also like actor of Johnny Depp so I once sent him a fan letter to him which one of my friend helmed me with writing English. He replied me after 2 month I said him want to your picture with your sign written so he sent me that. now that one of my treasure. My favorite singer is One Ok Rock, Alexandros, One Direction and back number. I once went to a concert of One Direction last year’s spring with a woman met twitter at Saitama Super Arena. We could take photos and videos because they asked Japanese staff. I had a seat where I could take photo and videos clearly using cellphone. I want to go to a concert of One Ok Rock next time. My favorite comedian is “Ishibasihazama”, sandwich man” and “Nakagawake” .Except “ishibashihazama” they are famous comedian. I went to LUMINE2 in shinjyuku to watch “Ishibashihazama” with my high school friend when we finished examinations for enter in college. It was my first time to see comedy at LUMINE. We really laughing at them. We surprised at Hazama one of the comedian because he proposed to a little longtime love and it was succeeded at that time. We never seen and faced to such a situation. I hope someday the day will come to me too. haha  I also like keep in touch with foreign people using English. I think it is the best way to improve English skill. Because we use words and vocabulary by speaking English and sending mails which we learn and studying English. Not only that but also they teach me English and can make friends with. I have some Americans, Germany, Indonesian and Netherlands friends. We met online site such as “hello talk” and “inter pals pen pals” now we are keep in touch with using line or skype. I’m not good at English so many times I asked them please use more easy English or what is it means and can’t join in conversation when they talking difficult subjects such as politics. So I going to study English more to improve English ability and also get higher TOEIC score.

• 明日までです!英文の誤文訂正です。詳しい方よろしく

かっこ()には間違いがあるそうで、その正しい答えを教えてください!全部で10問あります。少しでも良いので答えて下さると嬉しいです。 The patient had (a so severe pain) in the back yesterday that he could hardly get out of bed.杏林大学 Nancy complains that she (suffers) from alternate stomachache and diarrhea in succession for two weeks.杏林大学 The patient (had been health) until last August, when he was admitted to the hospital because of a heart attack. 杏林大学 There still (exist) much to be leaned about various seaweeds and their value to humans.杏林大学 The concept (which) fibers should be taken in in order to prevent colon cancer is a comparatively recent one.杏林大学 It was a close game and it was a long time before the (existing) spectators left the stadium.日本大学 The number of people in the world (are) now rising explosively, and famine is not merely a potential but is already a fact. 日本大学 It was very kind of you to look up my new address and (took) the trouble of forwarding the letter.日本大学 I have (a good news); my brother and I are going to the United States to study in August.日本大学 It is not at all strange for me to prefer being alone something (than) being with friends. 日本大学 以上10門です。よろしくお願い致します!

• 日本語訳をみてください

It was only by a supreme effort of will and courage that he was able to pull himself together. 彼が立ち直ることができたのは、(彼の最高の意志と勇気の努力)によってのみだ。    (           )の部分がうまく訳せません。努力は意志と勇気の両方にかかっていますか? 訂正お願いします。

• この英文の構造

以下の文の"most of the time ~ "以下の構文がわかりません。 どなたか解説をお願いします。 When a technologically minded person is asked to help a friend, family member, or colleague with a computer problem, most of the time it’s less a matter of knowing the answer as much as knowing how to quickly find an unknown answer.