• ベストアンサー

英語のことわざで困っています。

英語のことわざで困っています。 英語の本で、 "The more things change, the more things stay the same." ということわざが出てきたのですが、相当する「日本語のことわざ」がわかりません。 「物事が変化すればするほど、その根本は同じであり続ける、現状維持を続ける、同じ状態のままである。」ということのようで、インターネットで調べたら、これは、 "Changes do not affect reality on a deeper level." ということわざと同じらしいのですが、おわかりの方、教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

雀百まで踊りを忘れぬ  三つ子の魂百まで  蛙の子は蛙  

Simonm
質問者

お礼

簡潔明瞭な解答、ありがとうございました。 たすかりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

The more things change, the more they stay the same. いくらうわべが変わっても、本質は変わりません。/劇的な変化のようですが、中身はほとんど変わっていません。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/the+more+things/UTF-8/?ref=sa を参照ください ちゃんとでてました。

Simonm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 ちゃんとWebsiteにもあるのですね。助かりました。 今後ともよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• The Leopardの訳

意味は分かるのですが、しっくりくる言葉が思い浮かばなくて悩んでいます。 If things are going to stay the same them things are going to change. どなたかかっこいい訳をつけてくださいませんか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳

こんにちは。 英語の初心者です。 わかりやすい解説頂けますと助かります。 初歩的な質問ですみませんが。 to do の意味 thingの意味をわかりやすくお願いします。 to do する事 thing 物事 I like to do things with my family 私は家族と物事をする事が好きです。 と言う感じの 意味になるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な人教えてください。

ちょっと喧嘩して今朝相手からメールがきてましたが英語でまったくわからないんです… てかスラング?っぽいのも全くわからないです。 I think all things last 9t. Hmm...sorry but I don't know what I wanna do. Plz don't say anything 2 me. I wanna stay with u anymore but I might can't anymore. Aww bull shit!!!soz. Really soz. 一応あまり良いことは書いてないのはわかるんですが…特にI wanna stay with u anymore but I might can't anymore. の部分でmightとanymoreでどう解釈したらいいのかがわかりません。 どなたか英語に詳しいかた教えてください。相手に返事ができないんです。ちなみに相手は日本人ですよ。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方がカメラのレンズを購入して、届いた後に来たメールです。 i finally got the lens, but you didnt mention there is a 4MM long scratch on the front lens! :( also there is more than just a "little bit" of dust inside. :( if you could do some kind of slight price reduction, because you didnt mention this, i will change the feedback to positive of course you have to send ME the request for feedback change, and i will do that. 長文ですけど、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳おねがいします

I told you.You could do worse. が訳せません。心配して連絡先を渡しといたら案の定連絡がきて迎えに行き…一言、というかんじです。 それから、こちらもわかりません。 少年院にて… [弁護士]It's stupid and it's weak.Those are two things you can't afford to be anymore. [少年]Two more things. [弁護士]Want to change that? 弁護士が罪を犯した少年に何かを諭している場面ですが… 辞書を引きましたがわかりません!おねがいします!

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

訳もお願いします。 1.This crazy world a)A world where everyone is happy b)A world that we cannot understand c)A world in which everyone is mad 2.People come and go. a)People leave and come back. b)People do not stay long. c)People move around the same place. 3.Let's keep it simple. a)Let's not do anything that isn't fun. b)Let's not make life complicated. c)Let's not hold on to expensive things. 4.Nothin'comes for free. a)Nothing can be done without money. b)Nothing you do is without some cost. c)Nothing that one has is priceless. 5.Pockets full of good intentions a)To want to do the right thing b)To intend to help yourself c)To fill one's pockets with wishes

• 添削をお願いします。(英語を話すときは、、、)

いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。<(_ _)>  添削をお願いします。 英語を話すときは、表情やイントネーションによって、同じ言葉でも伝わり方が違ってきますね。 When we speak English, our facial expression and intonation gives a quite different meaning even to the same words. まだまだ、そこまで気を配って話せるレベルではありませんが、それを目標に頑張ります。 I'm a poor English speaker and have a lot of things to do before caring about that, but I will keep learning and would like to get around to that also.

• 和訳お願いします。

Other theorists have been more cautious in their interpretation of the changes and have used terms like "high modernity" ,"late modernity"or "reflexive modernisation" to draw attention to the far reaching implications of recent socioeconomics change, at the same time as expressing the view that, as yet, these changes do not represent an epochal shift.

• 以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。

以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。 一般では"努力の分だけ報われる"というけども、 "どんなに努力しても結果は付いてこない。" それが俺の現実。運命なのか? General Speaking, we can get rewards by making our efforts. however, I never get those by doing my own efforts. It's reality. Is it fate? どうしたら良いか判らないけど、死にたくなるけど、自殺はできない。 I don't know what I should do. Even I wanna die, though I must not commit suicide. 生きるために努力はしなければいけないけど、報われない。どうしたらいいんだろうね。 Even I have to make efforts to survive, never get outcomes. What can I do... そこからまた学ぶこともあるでしょう。 Anyway, I wish something I can learn. But I don't wanna do any more... Well .... what should I do..can I do...?

• 高校1年 英文翻訳

★至急翻訳お願いします Life is full of adventures. Never give up,and have more guts! These are the mottos kept in Akiko 's mind. I don't like to think about the things I can't do. Instead ,I like to think about the things I can do. I want people around me to change and I also want to change and grow. By making the most of her abilities,she hopes that other deaf people will follow suit. I believe dreams are for everyone