• 締切済み

和文英訳をお願い致します。

和文英訳をお願い致します。 「あなたの話を聞いて思ったことは、あなたの人生のなかで恋人は居て当たり前なんだと思いました。 結婚前ならともかく結婚後も同じなんだな、と。 あなたの人生にとって私の存在は、その多数の恋人の中の一人なんだろうけど、私はあなたのことが純粋に好きでした。 あなたと私はやはり考え方が違うんだと実感しました。 だからあなたに対して戸惑う態度をしてしまいました。 私も貴方がいつまでも健康で平和でそして幸せであるように祈っています。」 I thought that the lover was and was natural in your life of the desire of your story because of hearing. Be not to the same after it marries at any rate if it is premarital. I purely liked you though my existence might be the one of many in the lover for your life. You and I actually felt that the idea was still different. Therefore, the attitude to be puzzled to you has been done. I also am praying that you are healthy indefinitely, peaceful, and happy. と和文英訳のエキサイトで出ましたがどうも違うように思います。 違うところを直していただきたいです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

You made me realize that you need more than one lover at any time in your life, whether married or not. I was just one of many lovers to you, but you were the only one for me. I came to think that you and I have very different ideas on love. That's why I was acting hesitant to you. I just wish you health, peace and happiness for the rest of your life.

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

After listening to you, I thought you should naturally have plural sweethearts,even after a wedding. In your life I was but one of the many girlfriends you had, but I came to love you with all my heart. I realized we don't think alike. So my attitude may have been puzzling to you at times. I also wish you health and happiness. とも。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願い致します

どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。 「人を愛するということに気が付いたいつかのメリークリスマス」 という文章を英訳したいです。 (1)Merry Christmas of the hilt to want to notice the person loved. (2)Of the fifth that noticed loving a person || Merry Christmas という文以外には御座いますでしょうか?(翻訳サイト使用) なるべく短い文章にしたいのですが。 また、「あなたを好きでいられる事を幸せに思うよ」 こちらも英訳したいのですが、 (1)It thinks of you and I think a thing that can be favorite to be happy. (2)I feel that I like you and it is necessary happily 以外には御座いますか?なるべく短い文章にしたいです。(できたらbe happyを使いたくありません) 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和文英訳を添削してください!!

和文英訳を添削してください!! 「それはね、私たちは、その時の気持ちによって、周囲の事物にいろいろな意味を見出そうとするということなのよ。」 That is because you try to make sense of things around you according to the mood of the moment.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 大学受験対策の和文英訳の添削をお願いします。

和文 しかし失敗を完全に回避することはできない。 失敗からこそ学ぶことができる。 これまでの人生を振り返った時、順風満帆な時よりも、人生が思うようにならなかった時にこそ人生において大切なことを学んだということはないだろうか。 英訳 However , you can't avoid your failures completely. You can learn from it. If you retrospect your life , do you think that you learned important things as living a life , not when you worked everything out but when you had difficulty in doing something in your life. 「この和文の部分は~に変えて訳すといいでしょう。」のような和文解釈のアドバイスを頂けると非常に嬉しいです^^ では、よろしくお願いします!

• 英訳 

いつもありがとうございます! どなたか、英訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 和文: 1.私、あなたが隣りに居てくれて、笑顔を見せてくれたら、きっと持ってるパワーの倍以上 頑張れるわ! If you are by my side and show me your smiling, I'm sure I would be able to 「きっと持ってるパワーの倍以上 頑張れるわ」が難しく、わかりませんでした。 2.あなたの素敵な笑顔と、あなたのベビーが居たら、どんなに幸せかしら…♪ 想像するだけで、嬉しくてウキウキしちゃうわ!♪ If I have nice your smile and your baby, I wonder how happy 「どんなに幸せかしら」がわかりませんでした。 Just imagining it makes me happy and excited!♪ よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和文英訳添削のお願い

大学入試対策の和文英訳問題の添削のお願いです。 長文となってしまいますが、お力をお貸し頂ければと思います。 問題 以下のA,Bの文章を英訳せよ。 A アメリカの大学に来てもう2年になるけど英語を話すのはまだまだ自信がない。とくに学生仲間といっしょのときは苦労する。問題はスピードなんだ。すぐにわからなくなってしまう。 B 遠慮なく聞き返せばいいんだよ。聞き返しの決まり文句が色々あるんだから、それを使って話せばいい。 A あんまり聞き返すと迷惑じゃないか、と思ってね。 B それは場合によるさ。君が一生懸命会話に参加しようとするのを彼らが評価すれば、辛抱強く付き合ってくれるよ。ただ聞いているのではなくこちらから話題をふるようにしたらいい。 以下、私の回答です。 A I have been studying at the university in the U.S. for two years, but I still have no confidence in speaking English. I struggle with English especially when I am talking with my college friends. The problem is their talking speed, which is too fast for me. It makes me unable to follonw them soon. B You can ask them what they said again without reserve. There are many set phrases to ask again, so it is good for you to use them. A I think it bother them to ask again and again. (I feel uneasy about if it bother them to ask again and again.) B That depends. If they appreciate that you are trying hard to join in the conversation, they will patiently listen to you. And you should sometiomes give them conversation topics, rather than just listening. まだまだ勉強不足なので、明らかな間違いなどはご指摘して頂けるとありがたいです。 また、もっと適切な表現がある場合は教えていただけると嬉しいです。 そのほか気づいたことは何でも教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和文英訳してみました。添削を宜しく。

英語初心者です。和文英訳してみました。添削を宜しくお願いします。 1.ネットを見ているとつくづく日本人で良かったと思うことがあります。 When I have a net surfing, sometimes I am deeply greateful that I am a Japanese. 2.先日ユーチューブで感動を受けたものがあったので皆さんに紹介します。 The other day, I found a U-Tube whitch impressed me very mutch. So I recommend all of you to watch the mouvie. 3.尚、その動画は検索サイトで「Hashikami Middle Shool」ですぐ見つけることが出来ます。 Let me tell you further that it can be searched if you input “Hashikami Middle Shool” to search engine. 以上宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 英訳を教えてください

この英訳は通じますか? 分かりやすい表現の仕方がありましたら教えてください。 「短い期間ですが、あなたとは異なる文化・習慣の中で生活することは、これからの人生を豊かにする貴重な体験となるでしょう」 This stay is a short time but it will be a wonderful experience for your life that you spend a time of different culture and custom in your country.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 I've been thinking and it occurred to me that I didn't hear you speak a lot of Japanese. I'm really looking forward to hear you speak Japanese ... it must be so ... kawaii :) Please speak a lot of Japanese when you come to Osaka なんとなーくの意味は分かったのですが‥ (あなたの日本語を聞いたことないわ‥と言うニュアンスかな?と解釈しました) 宜しくお願いします。