English Translation Request: Please Speak Japanese When You Come to Osaka

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I've been thinking and it occurred to me that I haven't heard you speak a lot of Japanese. I'm really looking forward to hear you speak Japanese ... it must be so ... kawaii :)
  • I have a vague understanding of what you mean ... (I interpreted it as 'I haven't heard you speak Japanese ...'). Thank you in advance.
  • Please speak Japanese when you come to Osaka. Thank you.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 I've been thinking and it occurred to me that I didn't hear you speak a lot of Japanese. I'm really looking forward to hear you speak Japanese ... it must be so ... kawaii :) Please speak a lot of Japanese when you come to Osaka なんとなーくの意味は分かったのですが‥ (あなたの日本語を聞いたことないわ‥と言うニュアンスかな?と解釈しました) 宜しくお願いします。

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

it occurred to me that... 「私に...という考えが思い浮かぶ」 looking forward to ~ing(V?) 「~するのを楽しみにする」 という構文の意味で捉えると、 「考えてみると私は、あなたがたくさん日本語を喋っているところを聞いたことがなかったと思う。 私はあなたが喋る日本語を聞くことをとても楽しみにしています。例えば..."可愛い"とか。 あなたが大阪に来た時は日本語をたくさん喋ってくださいね。」 といった感じでしょうか?

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

考えていたんだけど、ふと気づいたのは、貴方が日本語を話すのをあまり聞かなかったことだ。貴方が日本語を話すのを聞くのを楽しみにしている。(貴方が日本語を話すのは)凄くかわいいに違いない。  大阪に来る時は、日本語をたくさん話してください。

puumii
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。分かりやすかったです、

関連するQ&A

• 短い英訳の添削をお願いします

日本人は旅行好きのようで、昨夏に国内外のどこかへ旅行した人の数はおよそ5百万人らしい 回答例)Japanese people seem to like traveling.I hear about five million Japanese traveled either in Japan or to foreign countries last summer 自分の回答)It seems that Japanese people like to travel.I hear the number of people who traveled either in Japan or abroad is about five million.

• どちらが想いが強いですか?

I think of you a lot. と I am thinking of you a lot. はどちらが想いが強いですか? やはり、現在進行形でしょうか ここぞという時使うべきなのはどちらか教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。 ちなみに仮定法です。 1. A man of sense would not do such a thing. (~of sense 分別ある~) 2.Without his help, I could not have finished the job easily. 3.To hear him talk, you'd take him for an American. (To hear~=If you) 4.It is high time you went to school. 5.Not even the most imaginative people could have foreseen the computer age and spece travel.

• 電話で、日本語を話せる人に代わってほしいとき、

I'like to talk to Japanese stuff. Is there anyone who speaks Japanese? Do you have anyone who can speak Japanese? Is there someone who can speak Japanese? など、聞いたのですが、どれがいいでしょう? 間違っているものもありますか? 電話の場合、直接のときと言い方が変わりますか?

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! 長文の一部です‥自分でやってみた箇所もありますが、訂正も含め英訳を宜しくお願いします。 Yesterday I was sleeping(昨日寝ていたら) ... and all of a sudden I heart my phone received an email (I forgot to put my phone to silent mode) ... but somehow I thought it would be an email from you ... and then I fell asleep again :) How are you today? Is it also so warm in Tokyo? (東京も暑い?)In Osaka it was incredibly warm ... (大阪は信じられないくらい暑いよ)luckily I could stay indoors this weekend.(ラッキーなことに今週は中にいれたよ) Work does have some benefits :)Maybe you can handle this warm weather very well since your mother is from Okinawa? (君のお母さんは沖縄出身だから、君はこの暑さを乗り切れるのかな)I guess it must really be very warm there, no?(沖縄は本当に凄い暑いだろうね、違う?) This morning I tried to running for the first time this trip in Osaka.(今朝、大阪に来てから初めてランニングしたよ) Because of my jet lag I couldn't get out of bed last week ...(先週は時差ぼけでベッドから出れなかったから) maybe I'm a little bit lazy.(多分私はちょっと体がだるい) The running this morning didn't go well(今朝のランニングは良くなかった) ... it was sooooo warm .(すごーく暑かった).. I thought I was going to melt! And running time was very very bad ...(ランニングの時間はかなりだめだった) Promise you will not laugh ... Thank for being so considerate. You are really very kind.(あなたは本当に優しい) I'm going back to Belgium on the 30th of August, but it could be delayed. So I will be here for still a while. Maybe it would be better for you if you could visit Osaka in August? Then you can have a relaxed mini-holiday :) I might be more busy towards the end of August. Because then we need to give a product to our Korean customer. Is there something special you like to visit in Osaka? Osaka-jo, Dotombori, Shinsaibashi, ... please let me know. Have you been to Kyoto? This might require a bit more time ... need to check. But if you know when you could come and how long I can think of what to do and I will let you know ok?

• 英文を書いたのですが表現や文法の間違いを指摘していただきたいです。

英文を書いたのですが表現や文法の間違いを指摘していただきたいです。 お願い致します。 Do you speak some language expect English and Japanese? 英語と日本語以外になにかしゃべれる言語がありますか? I speak a little Chinese other than the languages. それ以外に中国語が少し話せます That's great! それはすごい It is a lot of trouble for me learning only English. 私は英語のみ勉強するだけでも苦労している I envy you. うらやましいです。

• 日本語にして下さい!

I went to the beach yesterday with some friends and I saw a lot of Japanese girls there. It made me think of you and how we met in Guam;-)

• 英訳おねがいします

「話してるとき、てんぱってきゅうに日本語話すかもしれないけどいい?」は 下記の英文で伝わるでしょうか?  Is it ok if I might speak japanese suddenly when I'm in panic talking to you.

• 中学弁論スピーチ

I study English now. The reason is because it thinks that it is a method of the one for a person to speak it in the world of the lots. Friends increase if I can talk with a lot of people, and I think that surely the life will become happy. However, I do not have the friend of the foreigner now. Therefore I want to study a lot of English now. As for the and Japanese thing. And it wants to come to be conveyed a Japanese good point by a lot of friends of a lot of countries when I became an adult. 私は今英語を勉強している。 それは世界中のたくさんの人話すための1つの方法だと思うからだ。 たくさんの人と話せれば友達が増えて、きっと人生が楽しくなるだろうと私は思う。 しかし私には今、外国人の友達はいない。 だから私は今英語をたくさん勉強したい。そして日本のことも。 そして、大人になった時には、たくさんの国のたくさんの友達に日本の良さを伝えられるようになりたい。 長文すいません。単刀直入に言いますが、 中学生でもわかるような内容にしてください!! ネットで翻訳しても難しい単語ばかりで分からないのです…。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 Oh last Friday I went to the super market and I took some pictures of viennoiserie. They don't look very nice since it's only from the super market. But it should give you an idea what it is. It's quite nice. Many people were looking at me thinking ... "why is he taking pictures of viennoiserie?" ... Of course they don't know that I'm taking pictures for my cute ●●:) Are you sure it's not too much trouble to bring a hair dryer? I don't know anything about hair dryers. Maybe you could teach me what's a good one when you're here, ok? If you wouldn't have enough space or it it would be too troublesome I can just get one. But I want to get a good one ... because I don't want your hair to catch fire or something :) Grrr .. time for me to go to work. In my case it's a little bit the opposite ... I keep thinking of you instead of my work. I don't think anyone can blame me ...after all you're sooo pretty. I hope those 3 weeks will pass very quickly and I can come and pick you up at the airport!