イギリスの方からのメールに含まれる英文がわからない

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 最近penpalをはじめ、イギリスの方とメールをしています。相手からのメールに「But if your on MSN as you was yesterday, you'll find me on lol.」という文がありますが、その意味がわかりません。
  • 「But if your on MSN as you was yesterday, you'll find me on lol.」という文の意味がわかりません。相手からの返事の中に含まれていたこの文について、どなたか翻訳していただけませんか?
  • イギリスの方とメールをしていますが、「But if your on MSN as you was yesterday, you'll find me on lol.」という文の意味がわかりません。どなたか翻訳していただけませんか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

わからない英文があります。

わからない英文があります。 苦手な英語をどうにか楽しく学べないかと考え、最近penpalをはじめました。 そこでイギリスの方とメールをするようになりました。 メールはペンパルサイトの機能を使ってしているのですが、 そこだとごちゃごちゃしていて何だかわかりづらい部分があるので 私の方から「MSNの方にメールしてもいいですか」と訊きました。 すると相手から「いいですよ」という返事の後に↓の文が続いていました。 But if your on MSN as you was yesterday, you'll find me on lol. you'll ~ はわかるのですが、その前がいまいちわかりません。 as you was yesterday というのは…? どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 .

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • josyua
  • ベストアンサー率40% (165/403)
回答No.2

>ええと、すいません。 >それは文頭のButも含まれた訳ですか? すいません。テキトーにそのまま訳したのですが、But ifで「~でなければ」って構文になるみたいですね。 http://ja.bab.la/%E8%BE%9E%E6%9B%B8/%E8%8B%B1%E8%AA%9E-%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E/but-if もしあなたが昨日のようにMSNにいないなら・・・と、逆の意味になりますね。

naaatsu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! それとすいません、私もちゃんと調べるべきでした; 回答してくださってありがとうございました…!

その他の回答 (1)

• josyua
  • ベストアンサー率40% (165/403)
回答No.1

普通にそのまま訳せば 「もし昨日のように君がMSNにいるのなら・・・」 となると思うけど。

naaatsu
質問者

お礼

補足質問失礼しました;

naaatsu
質問者

補足

ええと、すいません。 それは文頭のButも含まれた訳ですか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。送料のことでメールが来ましたすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's absolutely fine I can find out the shipping charges on our account and will let you know. I cannot negotiate with them though as we have set prices but in case it was too expensive I will have the boxes dimensions and weight ready if you wanted to check on your side as well.

• 英文

中学生です 以下の英文の間違いを厳しく見つけてくれたら嬉しいです 実際に自力で文を作るのが上達への近道かなと思ったので実践しました 時制とかめちゃくちゃだったらすいません(;ω;) 正直、the とかもどこに入れたらいいか分かりません! 長い文になりそうだったのでストーリーも変な所でとまっています; 全部の間違いを指摘するのが面倒だったら1か所でもいいので指摘お願いします! 逆になにか質問があれば答えます。 Today, I got up 9:00 a.m. I slept for ten hours, but I was still sleepy then. I called my friend, Jim as soon as I got up because I promised to call him yesterday, but I forgot. Even though I broke my promise with him, he wasn't angry at all. It's natural for me to get angry. But I said to him ''I'll call you on time when I'll promise you without fail.'' After that I ate breakfast. I laid butter on bread. I love butter the best of all flavors (?). I love milk, too because it goes well with bread. I had to go to school, but I'd rather stay home and take it easy. I went to school on foot in a hurry. I met Kate by chance then. She is smart, and cute as well. To be honest, I wanted to go to school right off, but her story was very long.

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします。

Direct your energy outward -- you need to be part of the vital web that keeps life flowing on a day like today. As long as you are helping others, you are sure to find your own needs getting met as well.

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事関係で英語圏からメールが来ました。普段は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急なメールでったみたいで英語で来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry for the late reply… I was caught up with follow ups after the 〇○week(〇〇 show) and here is answer for your questions. 1. I already talked to our IT company to made you a admin on facebook.com/0000japan but I did not get the confirmation yet. (I’ll make this happen by tomorrow) And yes we’ll give you full support on this. 2. If you have any problems just let us know. 3. It is ok to dedicated homepage for 会社名 in a similar style (http://0000/index.html) But before you do any purchase on domain please let us know which domain is available to use and after that we will give you full support on it. I think it is ok to link third shops on your sites to maximize your sales as far as advertising it. I’ll update more information tomorrow and some of Style XXX Show pictures.

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自信がないので英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 1. 卒業、おめでとう。私は、貴女のブログで卒業式の写真について拝見したいです。だから私は、MSNのメッセンジャーに登録します。 I congratulate you on your graduation. I’d like to see your blog(your graduation ceremony’s pics). So I’ll register MSN’s messenger. 2.貴女は、「私に論文が国際会議に採用された」と言いましたね。凄いです。貴女は、天才です。 You said to me,” I have to tell you I was working on a article and it was accepted in a international conference! “ You are very wonderful! You are genius! 3.貴女は、「先生に博士課程に進むよう言われた」と言いましたね。凄いですね。すみませんが、私は、博士課程に進んだ経験がないです。だから貴女が博士課程に進むべきかわからないです。 You said to me, “Teacher proposed me to go on studying and take a PhD.” It’s very great! Sorry, I don’t get PhD. So I don ‘know it. 4.貴女は「お兄さん夫妻に赤ちゃんができた」と言いましたね。おめでとう。いつ出産予定ですか? You said to me, “my brother and his wife are waiting for a baby”. Congratulation! When is your brother’s wife going to have a baby? 5.私は、休みに本を読んだり、テレビなどを見たりして過ごしました。貴女は、「彼氏とプラハとベルリンに行く」と言いましたね。旅行、楽しんできてください。 My holiday was… I read books, watched TV,etc… You said to me, “ I and my boyfriend will travel Praha and Berlin.”  Please enjoy your travel!

• 英文和訳をお願いいたしますっ。

YEs because I'm may not teach you anymore but I'll love to stay as your friend

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と在庫の件でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I was busy today and forgot to give you more details. This was taking way too long and NY shipped some items to LA warehouse. I’m sorry this happened without any notice. We’ll create a credit on your account for the difference.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

仕事で英語圏の支社からメールが来ました。通常は日本人スタッフがメールしてくるんですが急らしく英語でメールが来ました。フェイスブックの件だと思うんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just changed your FB Profile image and please do not change this and I’ll guide you with some of our guidelines. 1. Please to not change profile images (ROUND LOGO) 2. Cover image can be changed 3. Do not use product images from ftp that are not on our web sites(0000 .com). As we discussed we will support you but we want you to be active on social medias like continuous posting is success on social media. Hope everything is great and as always if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask us.

• 6つの英文を訳してください

この英文の意味が分かりません 訳していただだきたいです。 1)Dark as it was, I could find my way back. 2)Even if I leave now, it will be too late. 3)My room is very comfortable wvwn though it is small 4)As far as we could see,everything was white 5)You may brrow the book as long as you return it. 6)There is no doubt as to who will win です。よろしくお願いします。