• 締切済み

TOEFLのSPEAKINGテスト関連

TOEFLのSPEAKINGテスト関連 お願いします、以下設問に答えたとして私の英語は正しいでしょうか What was your favorite movie of the last year? Use details and examples to explain what you liked about the movie. My favorite movie of the last year is Doraemon movie. My son and I went to a theater. Actually, the movie was for children; however I enjoyed the movie as well. It tells the story of that a boy and a tree’s relationship, seemingly, it appeal just environmental problem but also it raise questions about how do you protect your important thing. One day, Plant type alien noticed human being had been destroying the environment in order to benefit themselves, so they had planned to attack the earth to protect their blood brother. I though that this is good movie to think environment, if we do not conserve the nature, we would be regretted in the future. We have to act in concert and hammer out a solution to conserve them. もう少し詳しく言いたいのですが私の英語レベルだと45秒の短い時間で130文字前後しか言えないので簡単に述べてみました。尚上記映画はドラえもん のびたと緑の巨人・・なんとかです

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.1

トーフルは一回しか受けたことがないので、偉そうなことはかけませんが、  the movie was for children;    この ; は、ここに入ってはおかしいのではないでしょうか?一般的なこととして。  以前はトーイックなんか毎月受けていましたが、アメリカに来てからは、高いと感じるので、やめました。  そのかわり、メールなんか購読しています。  こういった基本を教えてくれるネイテイブサイトのメール購読です。  I though  の though は、こういう位置には来にくいかなあ  文頭か、文末にくるかなあ。  でも、in concert なんて口頭で言えるのはすごいと思います。   私はコノ手のが苦手ですから。   まあ、がんばってください。   

関連するQ&A

• テスト勉強に訳がほしいです。お願いします

And there was the vast, unsuspected cataclysm of my parents’ divorce,that redrew so many boundaries,and created, with the proverbial stroke of the pen, vast new areas of confusion and dismay. And then one day I left Columbia, and discovered the bitter truth about race relations,and for a while I was inclined to view the lessons I had been taught with a certain amount of rueful anger. I felt that I had been lied to,that the map I had been handed was a forgery. And after a11,I would hear it said from time to time,Columbia had failed in its grand experiment. It had become a gardenvariety suburb in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor;there was crime there,and racial unrest. 

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Basically it was the same thing all over again. In this situation it's like, I don't know what the terms of your own personal contract was, but I was unlawfully fired. We had specific rules in our contract on how it has to be done, and it wasn't followed.” On the problems in STP last year: “There were financial things we were dealing with, and I also felt on a creative level that we needed to take a break. I felt like we were playing the same set over and over and over. We were supposed to do a big big release of the box set for the 20th anniversary of Core and go on tour in the summer of 2012 and play Core in its entirety which is an idea we got from a couple other bands, namely Weezer. It was hugely successful, and for us to do that with Core, the offers we were getting were amazing, and they didn't want to do it. There was a lot of promotion that would have had to take place. So that didn't happen, so we ended up playing the greatest hits set, which was basically the same version of the set we had been playing since 2008 when we got back together.

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• この英文を日本語に訳してください

1She speaks in a high voice. 2His record for the 100 meters was broken. 3The children were making a lot of noise. 4You can see wild monkeys in this area. 5I wish we had more space in our office. 6What can we do to save the environment? 7We crossed the Italian border at night. 8Dial 911 in case of emergency. 9That’s my favorite scene in this movie. 10This room has a fine view of the ocean. 11The distance between Paris and Berlin is 650 miles. 12Do you know the names of all the continents? 13We could see a ship on the horizon. 14Put some olive oil on the spaghetti. 15The door was made of glass. 16This metal is made of pure gold. よろしくお願いします。

• TOEFL SPEAKING 文法添削願います

以下お題で文章作りました、文法添削頂けると助かります If you could travel back in time to meet a loved one, what person would you like to meet and why? Include specific examples and details in your explanation. If I could travel back in time, I would like to meet my great grandfather who died when I was very young. The main reason I would like to talk to him about his interesting life. He was a city mayor. At that time, the city was not adequately-resourced health service. For improving medical care system, he made a great effort to make hospital complex. Additionally, he loved his family. Since he was very busy, he could not meet his children, so, he called to them from his office, writes a letter, and recorded his voice to let them read a picture book. I would like to talk to him about love and serve people.

• TOEFL WRITINGの添削願います

都会にある大学と田舎にある大学どちらに行きたいですか?という問題に対しての回答です 添削願います Of these two alternatives, I would like to go university in a large city for the following reasons. First, when I want to buy a book, I would go to a big book store to find the book. It is easier to find the book than small town. And if I should become sick, I would go to a big hospital. Large city has many kind of facility, it gratifies my need. On the other hand, small city has lack of facility, although you might see the breathtaking view and can forget hustle and bustle of the city, it could not content me as a student. Second, since a large city lives many people than small city, I have an opportunity to meet close friend or might meet rival. Close friend would help me when I was in trouble, good rival always stimulate me. To beat him I will study hard. Rivals existences exert a beneficial impact on me and I am sure that it can lead to take good score. Finally, even though I am student, I cannot study all through the year, need take a rest. When I have spare time, I would go to a game center to get rid of my stress, and art museum to feast of my eyes. While I have to self-control to avoid getting addicted to them, it is very good to refresh. For these reasons, I would like to go to university in a large city, it is a far better choice as a place to study. 全部添削いただかなくても気になったところだけでも構いません、是非宜しくお願いします

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We reached our room in the hotel. A few minutes later I found that my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd that I had left my purse behind the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

December 3, 2016 I lost my best friend last year on this day. I remember standing side by side speaking at Jeremy's funeral... two friends died in the Wildabouts in only one year in an 8 month period. A horrible nightmare of a year. But we also had some of the most amazing positive experiences in the last 10 years we played/spent time together. I got to create so much beautiful music with him and was blown away even that he wanted to write. Our record never got to see the light of day, he said many times Blaster was his favorite album since Core. It was a blessing to create music with him. I have so many good stories I can't even begin... Not a day has gone by that I have not thought about Scott. Today Scott would be want everyone to be happy and listen to music. I miss you my friend...

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えて下さい

下の英文の、おかしな文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Second I will state about the study. Now children have to go to school in nine year. We can learn and study that we need things for live. But we can learn not only school but also television and movies. We have education channel for children. Children can learn by watch it. For example, words, vocabulary. But television and movies have more. Movie teaches us important things in story. For example, dream come true and friend. School teacher don’t teach us about it. We learn a lot of things watch television I like watch television about famous people’s success process. And we can learn culture other countries. So I think that television and movies teach us a lot of things. よろしくお願いします。

• テストが近く和訳が必要です

自分の和訳じゃわからないところがあるのでどなたか和訳していただけませんか? This actually did happen to real person,and the real person is me. I had gone to catch a train. This was April 1976, in Cambridge, U.K. I was a bit early for the train I'd gotten the time wrong. I went to get myself a newspaper to do the crossword, and a cup of coffee and a packet of cookies. I went and sat at a table. I want you to picture the scene. It's very important that you get this very clear in your mind. Here's the table, newspaper, cup of coffee, packet of cookies. There's a guy siting opposite me, perfectly ordinary-looking guy wearing a business suit, carrying a briefcase. It didn't look like he was going to do anything weird. What he did was this he suddenly leaned across, picked up the packet of cookies, tore it open, took one out, and ate it. Now this I have to say, is the sort of thing the British are very had a dealing with. There's nothing in our background. upbringing, or education that teaches you how to deal with someone who in broad daylight has just stolen your cookies. You know what would happen if this had been South Central Los Angeles. There would have very quickly been gunfire, helicopters coming in,CNN, you know...But i the end I did what any red-blooded Englishman would do;I ignored it. And I stared at the newspaper, took a sip of coffee, tried to do a clue in the newspaper; couldn't do anything and thought,What am I going to do?