英文のチェックお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼の振る舞いや行動は私を幸せにしたり笑わせてくれたりする。彼の行動や振る舞いはどんなものなの?彼の顔を見なさい。そうしたらわかる。彼は一年間マスクを身に着けている。たとえ夏まっさかりであっても。彼がそのようにする理由はかぜをひきたくないからである。風邪が原因でテストを受けることができなくなることを恐れているからである。
  • 簡単な英文を書いたのですが、英語のできる方、文法や表現をチェックしてください。彼の行動や振る舞いはどのようなものでしょうか?彼は一年間マスクを着用しています。夏の最中でもそうする理由は風邪をひきたくないからです。風邪の影響でテストを受けられないことを心配しています。
  • 簡単な英文を書きましたが、英語の文法や表現についてチェックしていただけると幸いです。彼の行動や振る舞いは私を幸せにし、笑わせてくれます。彼の顔を見れば、彼の性格がよくわかります。彼は一年中マスクを着用しています。夏でも風邪を引きたくないためです。風邪でテストを受けられないことを恐れています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

簡単な英文を書いたのですが英語のできる方、文法や表現をチェックしていた

簡単な英文を書いたのですが英語のできる方、文法や表現をチェックしていただけませんか? His behavior and action always make me happy、laugh. 彼の振る舞いや行動は私を幸せにしたり笑わせてくれたりする。 She asked me . What is his behavior and action? 彼女は尋ねた。彼の行動や振る舞いはどんなものなの? I answered at once. ただちに答えた。 look at his face at first and then you can understand. 彼の顔を見なさい。そうしたらわかる。 He has worn a mask for a year.Even if summer is at its height. 彼は一年間マスクを身に着けている。たとえ夏まっさかりであっても。 Reason why he should do that is which he does not want to have a cold. 彼がそのようにする理由はかぜをひきたくないからである。 because of the cold,he is afraid that a test cannot be taken. 風邪が原因でテストを受けることができなくなることを恐れているからである。 お願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

behaviorとactionを並列させて使うのは少しawkwardに見える気がします。 彼の振る舞いや行動は私を幸せにしたり笑わせてくれたりする。 →his behavior makes me laugh and feel happy. 彼女は尋ねた。彼の行動や振る舞いはどんなものなの? → then she asked. How does he act like? → then she asked. What is his behavior like? ただちに答えた。 →I answered at once.(immediately) 彼の顔を見なさい。そうしたらわかる。 → take a look at his face, and then you'll know. 彼は一年間マスクを身に着けている。たとえ夏まっさかりであっても。 → he wears a flu mask(風邪用マスク) all year round. even in the middle of a hot summer. 風邪が原因でテストを受けることができなくなることを恐れているからである。 → he is afraid of being unable to take the exam because of a cold.

gklkjoo
質問者

お礼

シンプルな表現ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

Reason why he should do that is which he does not want to have a cold. Catch a cold 風邪をひく    because of the cold,he is afraid that a test cannot be taken.   テストは日本語の英語であって、実際は、あんまり試験というのには使わないと思います(学校の)  exams とか、final (最後の卒業試験)とか、そういうふうに表現するかと。  で、細かく表記すると言う点では、すばらしいとは思うものの、私は、こういう表現使いません。  His behavior and action always make me happy、laugh. 彼の振る舞いや行動は私を幸せにしたり笑わせてくれたりする。    He is funny. (彼ってちょっとかわっている)He makes me laugh and I am totally fun with it. Why does he make you feel funny ? (彼はなぜいったいそんなにあなたを楽しくさせるの?) Because, he has worn a mask one year now. だって、彼もう一年もずっとマスクをつけたままなんだから。   とまあ、こんな感じになっていくでしょうか。  

gklkjoo
質問者

お礼

参考になります。ありがとうございました。

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

His behavior and action alway make me happy and laugh. She asked me, "What is his behavior and action?" I answered at once, "Look at his face at first and then you can understand." He wears a mask for a year, even if summer is at its height. The reason that he does that is he doesn't want to catch a cold. He is afraid that a test cannot be taken because of the cold.

関連するQ&A

• 簡単な英文を書きました。英語の得意な方、文法をチェックして下さい。

簡単な英文を書きました。英語の得意な方、文法をチェックして下さい。 I have some classmate. 私にはクラスメートが何人かいる One of those、 そのうちの一人が sometimes he talks as if he were an expert. 時々、専門家であるように話す I don't like his behavior. 彼の振る舞いがきらいだ If he was an expert,he doesn't have to go to school もし、彼が専門家なら学校にくる必要はない so I don't know what he is thinking. なので彼の考えが分からない There is the school so that a person understanding nothing studies 学校は何も知らない人が勉強するためにあるのだ。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の文法、表現チェックお願いします

1:He bollowed her camera to take some photos on his way to Europe. 想定した意味:彼は、ヨーロッパへの旅路で写真をとりたいので彼女のカメラを借りた。 2:He did it because he thought if he leaves his car and it is brought to the garage,it must be the cheapest way to park his car in New York City. 彼は、車を放置してガレージに車が持っていかれたら、ニューヨークの街に駐車するには一番安いと思い、そうした。 質問 if~の中は現在形で大丈夫ですか?つまりif he LEFT his car and it WAS brought to the garageそもそもwhenでなくifで大丈夫ですか?ifは現在か未来の不確定なことだけに使うのかなと思ったので

• この英文の和訳がどうしてもできない・・・・

I found that he acted peculiar behavior of some kind and for some individualu it may dominate his mind. という英文があったのですが、「behavior of some kind and for some 」のところがよくわからず、 うまく訳せません。and for someは何に続く and for someなんでしょう?peculiar behavior ですか? 私なりに訳すと・・・・私は、彼がいくつかの奇妙な行動と彼の心を支配するいくつかの個人のための行動を発見した という意味の分からない文になってしまいました。。。。 ご助言のほどお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただけたら嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。 The feet are generally colder than the body and icy in the evenings in bed And tend to go cold when he has a head ache.. He is subject to chilblains in winter and to numbness in the snow, though his shoes are adequate for the weather. He neglects his feet and his shoes are the not the kindest and his walk is too plodding. There is an inclination to turns the toes outwards when he walks. So the shoe are apt to rub. so his feet suffer. He gets cramps in the soles of the feet, and tired feet. He washes his feet and is hygienic. But the palms of the hands sweat more than the feet.

• この英文について、文法、表現、教えてください。

アメリカでアパート暮らししています。先月の家賃を払い損ねてしまい、 管理者から"Three day notice to pay rent or quit"の用紙を渡されました。その中の内容です。 1、Three day notice ですが、Three days なのではないのでしょうか? 2、Of the premises designated by the number, street, and unit number as 1111 XXX avenue..... , state of California.始めのOf the premises のof は? もう1枚の用紙"Declaration of service notice to resident"の内容についてです。 文頭に、 I, the undersigned, declare that at the time of service of this paper herein referred to, I was at least EIGHTEEN (18) years of age, and that I served the following checked notice. 文末に、 I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct and if called as a witness to testify thereto, I could do so competently. 上記の2つの文章、詳しく教えていただけますか? よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

長文だった為分割しました。 前半の文章です。よろしくお願いします。 That he has a friendly warm voice with an undertone of just a very slightly different place, or intonation, barely perceptible but not local, It betrays a hint of some other place in his past, or some other class and level of life, that is different to the one he now mixes in. It is just a trace, a remnant left over, of a slightly different way of speaking, that is visible here and there, like a fish glimpsed below the surface of a river. His tone is rich and flowing a bit preachy, he talks as though giving some important message or lecture or sermon to others, yet his voice while rich is also limp it lacks the energy, and stamina that it begin with, and turns into deep soft trailing voice, warming as whiskey but more dilute at the ends. Robust at the beginning of sentences and paragraphs, but then his speech, this stoutness tending to tail off leaving sentences unfinished, or making them more quite and muted in strength.

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

I like this story because there are many points, which makes me thinking about what human-being happiness is many times. Even though, Robert has a physical disability, he enjoys his life more than me. He did not imply negative contents of his physical disability. On the contrary, he has great pride in himself. For example, when the wife offered him to move his staff to his room, he said, “it can go up when I go up”. He declined her gentle offer because he wanted to do whatever he could do it by himself because of his pride. Also, he alway tries enjoying his life. When the husband offers blind man to smoke together, he accepts that offer, and he said, “There is a first time for everything”. Although it was a first time to smoke, He didn't to hesitate to do it. He likes doing new challenge, which is worth doing. That is why he enjoys his life.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

前回質問した文章の後半になります。 引き続き食べ物のことが書いてあります。 宜しくお願いします。 The tongue and mouth may sometimes be sore or fissured. He has a mild aversion to meat, wine greasy foods brandy, coffee, butter and milk, Sweets disagree. Yet he does not realize these things affect him aversely so he eats them anyway and suffers in his stomach, so it can feel like a lead balloon after. Takes salt in great quantifies on his food, but digests none of it. Aversion to fat breads and rich things. Sour wine disturbs his stomach. He. Likes cold drinks and malted liqueurs, beers. Likes to sip at his drinks, rather than quaff or gulp them. Just tiny little sips. He is very sensitive to anything that is going rotten or not fresh.. Likes coffee and milky drinks. He doesn’t do so well on a vegetarian or health food diet, radishes and mooli sometimes upset him. and when he is depressed he losses all appetite to eat. He is sensitive to the smell of food cooking and if it smells good he will decide to have something to eat, his apatite can be won or teased back with nice cooking smells.

• 英文について教えてください。

Even as he realized that he was constitutionally incapable of writing anything "truly tragic"-and (1)【actually felt compelled to tone down the end of the Urfaust】-he laughed at those who "come and ask me what idea I sought to embody in my Faust. As if I myself knew that and could express it! From heaven through the world to hell,' one might say in a pinch; (2)【but that is no idea but the course of the action. 】 And further, that the devil loses his wager and that a human being who, out of profound aberrations, continues to strive always for the better, is to be saved-(3)【that】 is indeed an effective thought which explains a few things and is good, but it is not an idea that is the foundation of the whole and of every scene in particular. 『Goethe's Faust by Walter Kaufmann』 (1)【actually felt compelled to tone down the end of the Urfaust】 実際にUrfaust(初期のFaust?)の終わりを和らげることを強いられるのを感じた? tone downは和らげる、という意味でしょうか? compelledは強いられる? (2)【but that is no idea but the course of the action. 】 しかしそれは行動のコース(成り行き?)以外の考えではありません? (訳は合っていますか?) つまりどういうことを言いたいのでしょうか? (3)【that】について このthatはthat the devil loses his wager and that a human being who, out of profound aberrations, continues to strive always for the better, is to be savedを指しているのでしょうか? (更に悪魔が賭けを失うことと甚大な精神錯乱を脱して常によい方向に努力し続ける人間は救われること――それは実に少しのものを説明する効果的な考えであり、良いです。しかしそれは全体の、そして特にすべての場面の基盤である考えではありません?)訳はこんな感じですか? 内容がいまひとつ入って来ない感じですが、 よろしくお願いいたします。