メリット・デメリットを考えるグローバリゼーション

このQ&Aのポイント
  • グローバリゼーションにはメリットとデメリットがあります。
  • メリットとして、外国人とのコミュニケーションや外国文化との接触ができることが挙げられます。
  • 一方で、デメリットとして、外国文化の影響で自国の文化が時代遅れになる可能性や、インターネットの普及により書籍の重要性が低下する可能性があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作の練習でグローバリゼーションについて書いてみたのですが、今までほと

英作の練習でグローバリゼーションについて書いてみたのですが、今までほとんど英作などはしたことがないので添削をしてほしです。手探り状態で書いたので数多くの改善点があるかもしれませんがよろしくお願いします。 Globalization has both merits and demerits. First, thanks to it, we can communicate with foreigners and contact with foreign cultures. In that way, we can have wide discrimination. If we contact with foreign cultures, we may notice importance and essentially of own culture. But, we may feel foreign culture is better than ours. If so, our culture becomes outdated. Second, the Internet, which is a factor of globalization, brings information of all over the world to us. If we use the Internet, we can get information in many languages. Also, if we ask questions on it, somebody who is sitting in front of PC answers them in about an hour. But, with the spread of the Internet, reading books may become less important. Books have value that the Internet doesn’t have. If books disappear from the world, cultures may also disappear because books are full of the country’s language, idea and knowledge. Finally, globalization’s merits are also globalization’s demerits.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#129435
noname#129435
回答No.1

英語の文法の添削は出来ないのですが、organizationについて少し書きます。 まず、最初に「グローバリゼーションとは何か」と言う定義(definition)をした方が、読み手には親切だと思います。 専門用語としての解説ではなくてもいいので、あなたが(または一般的に)「グローバリゼーションとは」と思っている(思われている)ことに触れて、これから書く作文の中での論点を絞っておくと、トピックが広がりすぎて収拾がつかなくなったり、「グローバリゼーションについて一部にしか触れていない」と言う読み手の反論を防げます。 例:「『グローバリゼーション』とは~です。グローバリゼーションにはメリットもデメリットもあります。○と△を例に挙げて、メリットとデメリットについて説明します。」   "merits and demerits" ですが、日本で使う「メリット」に当たる言葉は、"advantage"に近いと思います。 "merit"はどちらかと言うと「報償」とか「功績」と言うイメージで、学校で貰う「賞」も"merit"と言うことがあります。 トピックごとに段落(パラグラフ)を分けたほうが読みやすいです。 1パラグラフ:Globalization has both merits and demerits. 2パラグラフ:First, … outdated. 3パラグラフ:Second, … idea and knowledge. 4パラグラフ:Finally, globalization’s merits are also globalization’s demerits. organisation(論理の筋道の構成)やformatting(フォーマット:段落を分ける等)は見直した方が良いところは少しありますが、英作文にはほとんど問題はないと思います。 文と文、パラグラフとパラグラフを繋ぐtransitionに注意をして、見直すともっとわかりやすい文章になると思います。 (書いた英文を日本語に訳して、日本語の作文として読んでみると、どこを書き直すと良いのかわかると思います。) 

musubi326
質問者

お礼

詳しい説明ありがとうございます! 文全体の構成などにはあまり今まで気を使っていなかったのでかなり参考になりました

その他の回答 (1)

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.2

(ひとこと) 英語の「globalization」は「伝達手段の発達とか多国籍企業の進出によって世界の国々の独自の文化や経済体制が互いに関連性を持つようになり類似したものになっていく」ということですよ。 参考まで。

musubi326
質問者

お礼

そうなんですか! それは知りませんでしたが、今回の英作ではそこまでの詳しい縛りはわざとしていませんのですみません…

関連するQ&A

• 英作文、どちらがよいですか?

異国の文化に触れることにより世界が広がる。 と英訳すると (1)We touch foreign culture and our world will be wider . (2)The world extends by touching the culture of the foreign country. 2つ考えてみました。 まず「異国の文化」は foreign culture とthe culture of the foreign country ではどちらがいいのでしょうか? 初歩的な質問ですみません。 作文全体としてよりふさわしい表現があればご指導ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 大学受験 英作文添削

過去に質問させていただいた者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文 次のテーマについて自分の意見を80語以上の英語でまとめよ 最近何か知りたいことがあるとインターネットで検索する人がふえています インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典のような本はいらないと考えているようです そうした意見にあなたは賛成ですか、反対ですか  I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless. This is because thanks to the advance of technology,we can access the Internet everywhere and everytime by using computer and mobile phone. For example if you are in the train,you can access the Internet by using mobile phone. This is why I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

何度も失礼します。前回、前々回とも詳しく、ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 あつかましいのですが、また自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 グローバル化がもたらすメリットとデメリット・それに対する意見 The merit of globalization is that we can access to technology, imformation, services and markets all over the world. They are good for local communities because they could take part in world economic. But,the demerit of globalization is that there is a possibility that individual distinctions of culture and society become erased by an increasingly homogeneous global culture. For example, I have been to Thailand before. I hoped that I enjoyed ehnic costume and delicious food wagons although they are dirty. But, The scene of Thailand seldom change to a spectacle of Japan. There were a lot of department stores of Japan, and many people enjoyed shopping with the dress in good taste. As my conclution, it is important for us to advance globalization as we remain individual culture and society. 長くなってしまいすいません。どんな些細な点でもご指摘いただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

明日提出なんです。 part3 Although you may not notice it,foreign cultures always have some influence on your culture. today,some people around the world find some foreign cultures influencing their own cultures too much. In France,between the hours of8:00a.m.and8:00p.m.,seventy percent of music on the radio must be works by French artists. In Canada,thirty-five percent of songs played on the radio must be made by Canadian citizens or recorded Canada. Each law protects the culture of that country. laws are passed to protect a certain way of life. local laws may be unusual some times, but they must be respected. 長いですが お願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 Multicalturalism is important in today's world. (答) I agree with this statement. Firstly,more and more people in the world go abroad to study and to earn money these days.There are many foreign people around us.If we adopt particular culture,we can't get along with people who have the different culture. Secondly,they know different things from us.we can get many knowledge from them.It is a pity that we cat't learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where thare are people who have the same culture,we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them. Aiso,Muiticulturalism is adopted including Canada,America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus,Multiculturalism is important in today's world.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 Multicalturalism is important in today\'s world. (答) I agree with this statement. Firstly,more and more people in the world go abroad to study and to earn money these days.There are many foreign people around us.If we adopt particular culture,we can\'t get along with people who have the different culture. Secondly,they know different things from us.we can get many knowledge from them.It is a pity that we cat\'t learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where thare are people who have the same culture,we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them. Aiso,Muiticulturalism is adopted including Canada,America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus,Multiculturalism is important in today\'s world.

• 英作文のチェックお願いします

Individualism and collectivism use a different way of explaining themselves. I agree with your idea that Individualistic cultures tend to focus on the "I", whereas collectivistic cultures tend to focus on "we". I also glad to know that Coming to the school was the best choice you made so far in your life. You came from collectivistic place, but you are studying in the United States that is individualistic country. Fortunately, you can get to see both individualism and collectivism. He also came from collectivistic county, but he also sees individualistic country in the USA. he really happy to see the both aspect of which.

• 次の接続詞asの用法を教えてください

次の英文は作新学院大学の過去問題の一部だそうです。何年の何学部の問題かはわかりません。 With globalization may also come the eradication of traditional values, and the dominant cultures of the world threaten to make local cultures the same as them. In attempts to become “modern,” developing countries in Asia often copy the trends of those in the West. Jeans and T-shirts have now replaced traditional dress in many countries. Hamburgers and pizza have overpowered local cuisines, and Hollywood films are often dubbed in native languages from Bangkok to Zanzibar ! Some have criticized the concept of globalization as being a form of Americanization as Starbucks replaces local coffee shops and the omnipresent arches of McDonalds makes the hamburger and French fries the preferred dinner for young people around the world. 最終文にあるasは接続詞だと思いますが、この用法はどういうものなのでしょうか?2つの考え方をしてみました。 1. “life as we know it”(我々が知っているような生命体)のasと同じで、直前の名詞の「さまざまな様相・見方のうちの1つを表す」(『ウィズダム英和』第2版より)用法である。このケースでは直前の(a form of) Americanizationの「様相のうちの1つを表す」もの。 2. 主節”Some have criticized the concept of globalization as being a form of Americanization”を修飾し、その述語動詞”(have) criticizedと同じ時を表し「~しながら」、あるいは「~するとき」を表す接続詞である。 どちらと考えるべきなのでしょうか? もしくは第3の考え方があるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削、お願いします…

TOPIC:Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. I don't agree with this opinion.Many countries,say the US and Germany, are relatively open to foreign workers.Such countries insist that Japan should loosen limitation of influx of foreign workers.Certainly,they contribute to lower labor cost.However,there are many problems,such as conflicts of cultures and employment of foreigners. For example in Germany,many people came from other countries,mainly from turkey,to compensate Germany's lack of labor after the world war 2.However,there found conflicts of cultures.Many crimes happend.Besides,in early 1990s,it became difficult for Germans to get job.Foreign workers were regarded as nuisanses. In fact,there is no country that does not have any problems with foreign workers. Therefore,I don't think Japan should open its doors freely to foreign workers. 突っ込みどころ満載ですが…(若者がやりたがらない福祉の仕事なら雇用の点で衝突せずにすみますし)限界です。英語力、英作文力のなさに驚きました(〒_〒)