In Obtaining the Pertinent Date: Professional Help for Patients

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Patients who have difficulty explaining their symptoms or who narrate their medical history with signs mixed with symptoms may require professional help in obtaining relevant data.
  • Obtaining pertinent data can be challenging for patients who struggle to find the right words to describe their symptoms or who present their medical history in a relatively chronological order with signs mixed with symptoms.
  • Professional assistance is recommended for patients who are unable to effectively communicate their symptoms or who provide a medical history that includes signs mixed with symptoms in a relatively chronological order.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

In obtaining the pertinent date the

In obtaining the pertinent date the patient deserves professional help if he is unable to find the proper words to explain symptoms, or if he is narrates the history revealing signs mixed with symptoms in relatively chronological order. 患者は、症状を説明する適切な言葉をみつけることができなかったり、症状と一緒にされる兆候を示す病歴を比較的年代順に話したりする場合には、関係のあるデータを得るに当たって専門家の助けを受けるのに値する。 この英文なのですが、何を言いたいのかいまいちよく分かりません。症状と一緒にされる兆候を示す病歴とは現在の症状の原因と考えられる病歴ということでしょうか? 又、関係のあるデータとは診断、治療に必要なデータということでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mo6644
  • ベストアンサー率56% (68/121)
回答No.2

he is narrates のところがどうも正しい原文でないようですね。he narrates とみなして訳してみると次のようになります。これはNo1の回答者とは別の訳になりますが、 「患者が症状を適切な言葉で説明できない場合、あるいは症状と紛らわしい徴候を示す履歴をほぼ年代順に話す場合、患者は意味のある情報を得るのに専門家の助けを受ける価値がある。」 date がどのような意味なのか分かりにくいですね。the pertinent date は適切な(意味のある)事実または情報ということではないかと思います。

gklkjoo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この英文写し間違いが少しあるようですけど、結局  「患者に言語障害がある、あるいは、年代順に病状を整理できない、場合、職業的(=プロの医者の)助けが無くては、ちゃんとした(pertinent)資料は得られない。」  というかなり常識的な(はっきり言って、今さらこんな事言わなきゃ分からないの?みたいな)文です。ですから質問者様が「何を言いたいのかいまいちよく」お分かりにならないのは無理ありません。

gklkjoo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• in

He is used to phoning in his reports. "in"が使われていますが、"for"でもよいのではと思います。意味合いが違ってきますか?

• visit と visit in について

たぶん基本的なことかと思いますが、教えてください。 『He is going to visit France this summer. 』の文章ですが、 He is going to visit in France this summer. では間違いですか?? なぜ、Franceの前に『IN』が不要なのでしょうか?? よろしくお願いします。

• なぜ in which があるのか

My father has no room in which to study. 父には勉強する部屋がない。 He has no house in which to live. 彼には住む家がない。 これらに、「in which」が入っていますが、なぜあるのでしょうか。 これを省略すると不都合が生じるのでしょうか。 関係代名詞の主節と従節の関係がここで発生しているのでしょうか。 That is the house in which he lived. あれが彼が住んでいた家だ。 については、whichだけでなく、in which となる理由が分かります。 in which(where)に強くなるにはどうしたらいいのでしょうか。 ひたすら文の暗記というのではなく、用法のツボなどあるのでしたら 教えてください。

• in which について

以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 The Dr is in charge of the research in which he has to enroll patients who align with the inclusion criteria. (1)in which を分解するとin はどの単語の後ろに来るのでしょうか? (2)この文章、文法的にあっているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• in he past

No.879673で質問されていた文について質問です。 What I am getting at is that there is no point in blaming those who expect the world to continue as it has been in he past. ”as it has been in he past”の訳は、”世界が過去と同じように続く”となるそうですが、このheは文中でどのように働き、どのような意味になるのでしょうか? 以上ご教授頂きたく宜しくお願い致します。

• should と in some way の意味

次の英文の文法的な部分で行き詰まっています。 Trying to make a male buyer feel that his masculinity is at issue when he is considering buying something , and that he will be less manly in some way should he not make the purchase is often employed. 訳:「男性が購入を考えているときは自分の男らしさが問われているのであり、万が一その買い物をしなければ、その男性はその分だけ男性的でなくなると買い手に感じさせるという手法がよく用いられる」 ここで分からないのが次の2点です。 ・in some way の意味 ・should の 意味 特にshould he not make ...の部分のshouldの扱いがわからず困っています。 この文は if he should not make the purchase のshouldが倒置された形かと思うのですが、その場合なぜif he had not make ではなく should が使われるのかが理解できません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• in the right

I need counsel on how to deal with a persistently creepy colleague in the arts community who styles himself my “fan.” Happily, I don’t have to see him daily, but he sends me regular (unanswered!) emails and messages that make my skin crawl. Part of the trouble is that they aren’t exactly creepy stalker emails; he is trying to make it seem like an ongoing, two-sided conversation and an appeal to our shared artistic interests—and there are people in our circle who seem fine with him. Recently, he has begun to use my professional achievements as pretexts to make contact and seems to be trying to force a response. For instance, after congratulating me in person for a promotion in a sexist way, he sent me a lengthy email explaining why he was perfectly in the right. in the rightは単にrightと言うのとは何が違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• union in his faith

I am agnostic, but my boyfriend is religious. He has recently become more devoted to his religion and is not certain but thinks he will want a union in his faith, which does not allow marriage to a non-adherent. union in his faithとallow marriage to a non-adherentはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。 it’s in part

英文の和訳をお願いします。 it’s in part it’s in part because he’s very drawn in to the best idea in the room. he is, great film makers are intent on finding the best version of their film and the better version of their film. If you can find a better take 2 than take 1, you’re hungry for it. プロデューサーが、同じ仕事に携わったある監督についてコメントしています。 自分なりに調べてみたのですが、意味がどうしても理解できません。 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語の質問です。

operator: hello,this is the Pacific Motor Company. yamamoto: yes.I'd like to speak to Mr. Inoue [   ],please 空欄に入る数字を選択しなさい。 (1) if he is available (2) if he is valid (3) if he is at home (4) if he is acceptable 答えは(1)らしんですけど、なぜ、(1)がよくて、(3)と(4)はダメなんですか?