Can I Hold the Shower Head in My Hotel Room? Find Out the Answer.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Planning a trip to Australia and already booked a hotel? If you have specific requirements for the bathroom, it's essential to inquire in advance. Especially when it comes to the shower head, some people prefer to hold it rather than it being fixed on the wall. Here's a well-crafted English message to ask your hotel about the shower head flexibility.
  • Inquiring about the shower head in your hotel room is crucial, especially if you prefer holding it instead of it being fixed on the wall. This English message will help you ask the hotel staff for information about the flexibility of the shower head in your room. Make sure to know your preferences in advance!
  • Are you traveling to Australia and want to ensure that the shower head in your hotel room is flexible? It's better to clarify this in advance, as some people prefer holding the shower head while taking a shower. Use this well-written English message to ask your hotel about the options available for the shower head in your room.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

英文の添削をお願いします 今度オーストラリアに行きます。ホテルは既に予約していますが、そのホテルの部屋についてホテル側にメールで質問したいと思っています。具体的には、ホテルのバスルームについてです。シャワーなんですが、シャワーヘッドが上の方に固定されているのは嫌なのです。シャワーヘッドを手に持って(可動式とでもいうのでしょうか?)シャワーを浴びたいと思っています。日本のホテルなら、殆どシャワーヘッドを手に持ってシャワーが浴びれますよね? それでこんな英文を考えています。もっといい英文がないでしょうか?お知恵をお貸しください。 My name is ***, and I have already reserved your hotel room from **July for five nights. I would like to get to know about the bath room of my room. Could you please give me information whether I can take a shower with holding a shower head? It means that I would like to confirm that the shower head is not fixed on the wall of the bath room. Thank you for your assistance. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数10

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

大体はそんな感じで通じるかとは思いますが、一応私なりに少しだけ変えて訳してみました。 My name is ***, and I have already reserved your hotel room from **July for five nights. I would like to confirm about the bath room in my reserved room. Does it have a shower whose head is not fixed on the wall? Actually I want to take a shower with holding a shower head as I do at my home in Japan. I will wait for your reply. Thank you for your assistance. 上記のような感じでいかがでしょうか?私もネイティブではないのですが、もう少しだけストレートな表現にしてみました。ご参考になれば幸いです。 あと、説明として、 ◇「I would like to get to know about the bath room of my room. 」ですが、get to knowだと、「~を知知り始める」というような意味になってしまう気がするので、単純にknowとかconfirmで良いかと思います 。 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

Taikyu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。英文が引き締まった感じがします。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いいと思います。  これは英語の問題ではないのですが、アメリカでは、バスかシャワー、シャワーだと作り付け(シャワーヘッドだけの取り外しは見た事がありません)です。これはメンテの費用と関係があるのかも知れません。  一般的に言って、ヨーロッパはバスが多く、アメリカはシャワーが多いように思います。オーストラリアはどうでしょうね。うまくいく事を祈ります。

Taikyu
質問者

お礼

コメントありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

旅行で個人手配を試みたのですが、ホテルにリクエストを入れようと思っています。 そこで英文にしてみたのはいいのですが、正しいのか間違っているのかわからないので間違っている部分、もしくは違ういいまわしの方かいい部分があれば教えてください。 それから誰宛にすればいいのかと件名がどのようにしていいのか悩んでいます。 わかる方いらっしゃいましたらお願いします。 hi! My name is nontamago. I have reserved since October 26. I stay at your hotel for the first time. I'm looking forword to stay your hotel. If possible, please prepare the room of the upper floor. Thank you for your consideration.

• 海外ホテルに送る英文メールの添削お願い致します

海外ホテルに送る英文の添削お願い致します ネットで見た海外のホテルへ問い合わせをしたいと思い、自分で英文を書いてみました。 質問したい内容は、ネットではバルコニー付きと書いてあったが、全ての部屋にバルコニーがついているのかどうか。 と、一番安いベーシックの部屋にもバルコニー付きがあるかどうかなんですが。予約する前に知りたいので質問してみようと考えています。 英文は以下の通りです。 Dear sir/Madam This is 〇〇.I found your hotel on the web Before making my reservation I have some questions about the room. Is there a balcony in every room? Is there a balcony in the room of the basic room? Thank you for your cooperation I look forward to hearing from you. こんな感じですがいかがでしょうか?おかしい点などあれば教えて頂きたいと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• この英文を訳してください!!

こんにちは この英文を訳してください!! Is there something that you would like from Belgium that I can buy and than my mother can take it with her and give it to you? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします!

英文添削をお願いします!教えて頂きたく、またお邪魔します。  このカードは順番に並んでいる。 These cards are put in order. 私はその学校でただ1人の英語を話す生徒だった。 I was the student who speaks only one person's English in the school. 私はぜんぜん違う所を予習していた。 I've prepared entirely other subject. // I've prepared my lesson about completely different part. あなたの教え方が好きです。 I like your method of teaching.// I like your teaching style. 血液型で性格を判断するのは日本独特のことだと思う I think that it's distinctive[unique] to Japan to judge character in a blood type.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Tomorrow is the St. Valentine's day, so I thought that I would buy my husband a box of chocolate. At the same time, I remembered that I didn't buy him any presents these years. This morning I asked him what he wants except chocolate, and he answered he wanted the lighter. I went to the shopping mall and found the lighter that he will probably like it. I hope he will be pleased to see it.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.私はアウトドアの服が好きです I like a cloth outdoor. 2.正確に言えば、ベランダは私たちのものではなく、アパートの管理組合のものです Precisely , veranda isn't one of ours , it is part of management our apartment. 3.ラベンダー色のラベンダーを買いました I bought lavender color is lavender. 4.うちの猫はよく部屋の中から窓の外を眺めています My cat often watching outside from in my room. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How would you like your steak?………Medium,please. 2,I'd like the green salad and the onion soup. 3,Would you care for something to drink? 4,Can I take your order? 5,We are out of hot dogs now 6,I'll take a hamburger. 7, Is that for here or to go? 8,Anything to drink? 9,May I have the cheak,please? 10,I'd like to buy a scarf for my mother. お願いします すべて英文和訳お願いします

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしな所がありましたら教えてください。 I asked a price of cleak. I bouht a catfoods for Mame. Mame ran away as soon as he saw my father. I think that Mame is my best friend. That my study English is a good idea. です。 Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英文ビジネスメールの添削をお願いいたします

以下の英文を先方にお送りしたく思いますが、 「I would~」で始まる文が2文続きで少し違和感が あるように思います。 わかりやすくお伝えするにはどのように訳すとよろしいのでしょうか。 無知な私にどうかご教示くださいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------------- 書類がただ今発行されましたことご報告いたします。 先に、PDFファイルをメールに添付いたします。 書類の原本を郵送でお送りしたいのですが、 そちら様のご住所を教えていただけますか? --------------------------------- Dear Sir, I would like to inform you that the document has just been issued. I would like to send you the original, so could you tell me your adress? Best regards, Tanaka