How to Order Food in English

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to order food in English with this simple guide.
  • Find out how to express your preferences and make requests when ordering food in English.
  • Discover useful phrases to use in a restaurant or cafe to ensure a smooth ordering experience.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文和訳 急いでます

1,How would you like your steak?………Medium,please. 2,I'd like the green salad and the onion soup. 3,Would you care for something to drink? 4,Can I take your order? 5,We are out of hot dogs now 6,I'll take a hamburger. 7, Is that for here or to go? 8,Anything to drink? 9,May I have the cheak,please? 10,I'd like to buy a scarf for my mother. お願いします すべて英文和訳お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1.ステーキの焼き加減はいかがいたしましょう?・・・ミディアムで、お願いします。 2.グリーンサラダとオニオンスープをください。 3.何かお飲み物はいかがですか? 4.ご注文をお聞きしてよろしいですか? 5.ホットドッグは今切らしております。 6.ハンバーガーをください。 7.店内で召し上がられますか、お持ち帰りですか? 8.何かお飲み物は? 9.お勘定お願いします。☆ cheak→check? 10.母にスカーフを買いたいと思うんですが。

hando8
質問者

お礼

役に立ちました ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳お願いします

以前1度質問したのですが、http://okwave.jp/qa/q7146149.html http://www.myvitanet.com/ こちらのサイトでサプリメントを注文したのですが 6週間経っても発送の連絡がありません。 注文受付メールに Due to our very low prices and heavy demand, your Biofreeze order may take 3-5 weeks to ship out. We appreciate your patience. Other items on your order may ship out earlier. とあります。 以前紹介していただいた文章がこちらなのですが Dir Sir or Madam, I have informed that my Biofreeze order may take 3-5 weeks to ship out. I would like to know the exact shipping date. Anyway, I'd like to get the item earlier. At the time shipping schedule will be fixed, please let me know ASAP Thank you for your prompt reply in advance. RSVP Regards, あなたの名前 次の1文を加えたいのですが合ってますか? 注文から6週間に以上経過してるが発送の連絡がない。 Although it has passed above since the order at six weeks, there is no connection of dispatch. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

・How would you like to pay? ・Could we have the bill please? ・What would you like to start with? ・That'll be[That's] ~ (←amount of money) altogether. の4つです。 一応自分でも考えてみましたが、たぶん違ってます。 1つめはまったく見当がつきません。 2つめは「お会計をしましょうか」ということでしょうか。 3つめはシチュエーションからしてわかりません。 4つめは「全部で(いくら)です」ということでしょうか。 よくわからないので、よろしくお願いします。

• この時のsomeの訳を教えてください!

someの解釈がイマイチ良く分からないので教えてください! Would you like something to drink? Yes, please. I'd like some tea. 最後のsomeは数えられない名詞についているもので、単数扱いですよね。そして丁寧に訳すなら、「いくつかの」でいいんですかね? 「少しの」の方が適切ですか?? よく分からないのでお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします! No2

英文添削をお願いします! 1、支払いをした時、どれが1セントなのか10セントなのかよくわかりませんでした。 小銭を使いたかったので、手のひらに小銭をのせて、レジの人にとってもらう時、 「ここから、小銭をとって下さい」 Take what I owe you, please. 2、英語でハンバーガーと言えば、ハンバーグステーキかハンバーガーかどちらを思い浮かべますか? When you say a hamburger in English, which will be on your mind a chopped steak or a hamburger. 3,ブルーハワイをノンアルコールで作って下さい。Please make blue hawaii non-alcohol. Please make Blue-Hawaii dead.//Please make Blue-Hawaii alcohol-free.なんて言いますか? 4、料理はこれで全部ですか? まだ後から何か出てきますか?   Is this the last dish? Will there be any more? 5、3つでこの値段ですか?      Is this the price for three?

• 至急!和訳お願いします

I was wondering would you like me to take some videos and photos? なんとな~~く、なんとな~~~~く意味はわかるのですが…やはり明確な文章がわかりません。

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします。

初めまして。 企業のインターンシップに応募する前に、問い合わせメールを送りたいと思っています。 添削をお願いいたします。 I am interested in applying for the position of ○○. I am a designer working for an advertising agency in Japan. I have created several websites of companies who started expanding into international markets. Your great results presented on the website impressed me so much and makes me willing to work for you. I would like to ask you the following questions; 1. How long would you expect to take an intern into employment? 2. Would you please let me know whether the intern is paid? 前後の決まり文句は省略しています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳と英文にしてください

下記を和訳してください。 Would you like to continued with these figure? Right now your order total for what I show is in stock $100. That total could change if it gets to the warehouse and something could be out of stock. I cannot give you the freight quote until is pulled and packed up. I send that to you after the order is packed. There are a few orders ahead of you but it should not take but a few days 下記を英文にしてください。 在庫のある商品はすぐに送ってください。 在庫切れの商品は入荷次第送ってください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How much do you want to spend? 2,How can I help you? 3,I'm looking for some jogging shoes. 4,Can I try these on? 5,How would you like to pay,in cash or with a credit card?………In cash,please. 6,Will that be cash or charge?…………Charge,please. 7, How do you like this typeof breakfast? 8,It's a traditional japanese soup made with miso. 9,It's a paste made from soybeans,malted rice and salf. 10,What do you think of Christmas here? 11,Whatt's your impression of our New Year's Eve? 12,How do you feel about theplan. 13,First,...Second,...Third,... 14,These are many famous oldtemples in Kyoto,for example,... 英文和訳お願いします 急いでます

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.