• 締切済み

海外ドラマで分らないところがあるので日本語に訳してください。

海外ドラマで分らないところがあるので日本語に訳してください。 (自分なりに一度訳してみました) 1、 since the "mode" diva's former lover connor owens Bolted with the meade millions, rumors have been swirling that la slater is off her game. モードのわがままマドンナの元恋人コナー・オーエンスが モードの資産を奪って逃げてから、様々な噂が流れていました。 スレーターは彼女のゲームから降りた。 後半のThatからgameはその前のswirlingにかかっているのでしょうか? そうだったら、ゲームを降りたという噂が流れたでしょうか? 2、 To answer that question,I'm going to put "mode" coeditor-in-chief daniel meade in...the haute seat. It's time to dish. Has willie come undone? Or do you feel her pain after having gone through your own recent tragedy? この質問に答えるため、私はモードのエディターチーフの ダニエルミードをお招きしています。 話を聞く時間です ウィリーは破滅したの? もしくは、あなたも最近悲劇に見舞われた後で彼女の痛みを理解できますか? (かなり強引な訳になりましたが、) Not doing an infomercial here. ここでは宣伝はしないで I will let that slide Because we both know I deserv it. 私がそれに値することを私達は知ってるので、それをちょっと横にずらしただけよ Put some ice on it. 頭冷やしなさい So let's not hold anything back,okay? だから、遠慮なくいこう now they're telling him What he can and cannot put in his own magazine. 今、彼らは彼の雑誌に載せれることとそうでないことを彼に教えてるのよ there's a name for people who take over your life that way, あなたの人生を奪う人達には名前があるわ Do you think I'd be staking out the men's room,listening to strange guys go to the bathroom If I didn't want to understand? The copier repair guy was in here for 20 minutes! もし、理解したくなかったら、男子トイレであなたを張り込んで 個室の変な男達の音を聞くと思いますか?20分もここで、男の振りをしてたんですよ! I've already made your travel arrangements. Coach,I'm afraid.But I'm sure you'll understand given the circumstances. 私は既に旅行の準備をしました。バス、心配だけど。でもあなたがこの状況を理解してくれると思うわ

みんなの回答

回答No.1

Has willie come undone? ウイリーはぶち切れてるの? there's a name for people who take over your life that way,  これがあなたの人生を狂わせている悪い奴ら Do you think I'd be staking out the men's room,listening to strange guys go to the bathroom If I didn't want to understand? あなた、私が(もし状況がわからないようだったら)メンズルームで変な男を見張って、トイレでやつらに聞き耳をたてるとでも思ってるの? The copier repair guy was in here for 20 minutes! コピーマシンを修理するメンテナンスマンは、ここに20分もいたんだから! 日本語的に、ちょっとつらい訳とはなっていますが、指摘した箇所以外は、流れと展開を理解されているのではないかと  察します。  So let's not hold anything back,okay?  わだかまりなくいこうよ?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 海外ドラマseinfeldより

JERRY: I did it for you. GEORGE: I don’t know what did you had to tell her that for. You put me in a very difficult position, Marine Biologist! I'm very uncomfortable with this whole thing. JERRY: You know with all due respect I would think it's right up your alley. GEORGE: Well it's not up my alley! It's one thing if I make it up. I know what I'm doin, I know my alleys! You got me in the Galapagos Islands livin' with the turtles, I don't know where the hell I am. JERRY: Well you came in the other day with all that whale stuff, the squeaking and the squealing and… GEORGE: Look, why couldn't you make me an architect? You know I always wanted to pretend that I was an architect. Well I-I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, I-I-I'm gonna tell her what's goin on. I mean maybe she just likes me for me. この会話でalleyはどう解釈すべきでしょうか俺の十八番とか得意な事みたいなニュアンスですかね?

• 日本語にやくしてください!

訳してください! We would be happy to work with you. In order for us to put aside anything, I need you to be VERY specific on what it is that you want us to put aside. Size Style color Please let us know ahead of time when you confirm a solid date for your visit.

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• これを日本語に・・・・

暇なときでいいのでお願いします! (いちを歌の歌詞です。) Toymaker: Game over. There are no rules in this game except, win at any cost. Alexa: The time has come once and for all. You've met your match, you will fall. This little game we play is gonna break us down, only one of us can wear the crown. It's not as easy as you thought it'd be, when it's down to you versus me. (Bridge) I play rough, I don't need to try You like to play mean but the score never lies. (Chorus) Game over, Game over. Game over, for now. Winning the game's the only rule allowed. No moral up, or cheers from the crowd. When the game began you never thought you'd lose, but your time is up I play to bruise. Look around you'll find you've lost your team, you tried your best, but you ran out of steam. Bridge You're all out of wishes kiss your dreams goodbye the end's the same. It's not whether you win or lose it's (spoken) how you play the game. Chorus (is that all you got?) (c'mon) (uh uh) (bring it on!) Chorus Game over.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

In email you don`t have the benefit of body language. All you have are words, so it`s important to learn how to use only your words very carefully to create your own email body language. When you learn this, you will be making a real connection - and that`s what good customer care is all about.

• 日本語に訳してください。

Thank you so much Jonathan for your kind words. They really mean a lot and it’s helpful to hear that many of us are in the same boat. It’s a lot to keep up with for sure. I’m glad that you have stopped by here because it’s given me the opportunity to be introduced to your blog! よろしくお願いします。

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。