• 締切済み

これを日本語に・・・・

暇なときでいいのでお願いします! (いちを歌の歌詞です。) Toymaker: Game over. There are no rules in this game except, win at any cost. Alexa: The time has come once and for all. You've met your match, you will fall. This little game we play is gonna break us down, only one of us can wear the crown. It's not as easy as you thought it'd be, when it's down to you versus me. (Bridge) I play rough, I don't need to try You like to play mean but the score never lies. (Chorus) Game over, Game over. Game over, for now. Winning the game's the only rule allowed. No moral up, or cheers from the crowd. When the game began you never thought you'd lose, but your time is up I play to bruise. Look around you'll find you've lost your team, you tried your best, but you ran out of steam. Bridge You're all out of wishes kiss your dreams goodbye the end's the same. It's not whether you win or lose it's (spoken) how you play the game. Chorus (is that all you got?) (c'mon) (uh uh) (bring it on!) Chorus Game over.

• swich
  • お礼率99% (342/345)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• saidon
  • ベストアンサー率21% (99/459)
回答No.2

著作権法にふれ規約違反です

swich
質問者

お礼

そうだったんですか。 知りませんでした!

回答No.1

これ歌詞なの?「スパイキッズ」? 歌詞をそのままここに乗っけるのはルール違反。 削除されますよ。

swich
質問者

お礼

そうです!!「スパイキッズ」の・・・・ 歌詞をのっけるのだめですか! 書くのに時間かかったのに、・・・ じゃあ自分でやってみます!!!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Oh (angry) I don't like that It's good to see that your stalker is calming down Why does he stalk you of all people←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

But Wisconsin is only a small part of the united states. There's many places even I want to go go and visit. It's kind of like....hmmm a market. You have all the vendors. And Wisconsin is only one vendor. Selling only a few things. You have to go to the other vendors to get all of the best things. If that makes any sense. I have to go to bed, nighty nighty. May stress be kind to you よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。

You can't go ahead, if your life is lovely. I would surely lose to temptation. と I feel the wind. Can you see ? We can't see the wind. But we can feel the wind. I want you ! を翻訳してくれる方いませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳していただきたいです。

Yahooの記事です。 1文ずつ訳していただきたいです。 よろしくおねがいします。 Location is the most important aspect of being a successful pitcher—Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine(notes) are proof that you don't need great movement and a blazing fastball to be one of the best pitchers in baseball. Neither of them consistently threw over 90 mph and neither was known for having any great breaking pitches. However, having great movement and velocity makes it easier to be decent. Bert Blyleven, who was recently inducted to the Baseball Hall of Fame, is widely considered to have had the best curveball. In the modern game, that honor might belong to Clayton Kershaw(notes), Tim Lincecum(notes) or Roy Oswalt(notes)—they are the few that still throw a true 12-6 curveball that breaks down and not so much left to right. Most pitchers now throw a curveball that breaks diagonally down and away, more like a slider. When to Start Learning I probably started throwing curveballs when I was 11 and never had any arm problems. Experts are widely varied on this but 13 seems to be a good consensus of when it is appropriate to begin learning. That is when kids graduate from the 46-feet distance to 54-feet. However, some don't recommend throwing curveballs until you reach 15 and the 60-foot pitching distance. I relied upon it heavily through my high school career. I have made many a batter look ugly swinging at pitches in the dirt. It doesn't need to be a jerky or sudden twist that puts extra stress on your arm. How to Throw a Proper Curveball First of all, a properly thrown curveball should not actually put more stress on your arm than a hard fastball. But throwing a baseball is already and unnatural motion that puts a lot of stress on your shoulder and elbow and learning to throw a curveball well can take a lot of time. A common myth is that to throw a curveball you need to have a big wrist snap but that is unnecessary. What you want to do is let the ball roll off your fingertips rather than twist your wrist upon release. A good way to practice this is to throw from a short distance—maybe 25-30 feet—and see how much spin you can get on the ball just by releasing the ball differently. You will see that you can generate plenty of spin on the ball without really twisting your wrist. When you release a fastball, your fingers are normally directly behind the ball upon release. When you release a curveball, basically all you want to do is release it with your fingers on top or in front of the ball and your palm to the right (if you are right-handed). A curveball is a fascinating pitch and it will baffle lots of hitters. But don't rely too much on it. At higher levels, players will catch on to it more and more. As a little league coach now, I tell my players it's OK to throw a curveball but I still want the majority of their pitches to be fastballs. Save the breaking stuff for out pitches and to mix it up rather than the other way around.

• この英文を詩的に訳してください。

この英文を詩的に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 It's not only scenary you may miss , by going to fast. you may also miss the sense of where you are going... ...and why All thing flow naturally forward... ...in whatever way they like. You cannot change the flow of the river... ...but you can always adjust your direction. Simply enjoy the journey... and when you lose sight of your path... ...listen for the desitination in your heart. Because sometimes,when you lose your way... ...you may find yourself.

• 日本語への訳をお願いします。

Ouch! My back hurts even if I just move a little. It's like a sharp electric shock running through my low back. I see. Does it hurt when I press here? Ouch,That's the most painful spot. Now I'm going to raise your leg to examine them. Do you feel pain? No, it doesn't. But I feel discomfort. Your tendon reflexes is normal. Your examination is now over. There's not anything unusual, but let's take an X-ray of your spine. Spine(脊柱)など、医療用語が含まれていて、難しいかもしれませんが英語の得意な方、日本語への訳をお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Hey! It's Emily. I absolutely love your art, especially the colorful deer one! I'd really like to try illustrated art in our store (shirts & tanks) to take it to the next level with unique drawings of landscapes, animals and even some badass characters. All within this wild west, southern living story. We run hundreds of dollars of ads each week and I can tag you in everything you make so you'll get exposure for your work too. Lmk what you think! We'd love to feature some of your work! Work like this is something we are looking for.... Would you like to work together? We could try the deer first?

• 英語→日本語(和訳)

You are less likely to gain weight in summer than in winter because you tend to lose your appetite when it is hot. という文章の和訳をお願いいたします。