• ベストアンサー

英語について

英語について This in turn contains minute particles,each with its own special function. 訳をお願いします。 前の文章は、 Each cell is covered with a thin membrane which surrounds a nucleus,and a jelly-like substance,called cytoplasm. です。 また、each withあたりの文法が全然わかりません。またこれは修飾文でしょうか? あと、ownは定冠詞でしょうか?

noname#191921
noname#191921
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> Each cell is covered with a thin membrane which surrounds a nucleus, and a jelly-like substance, called cytoplasm. This in turn contains minute particles, each with its own special function.  「それぞれの細胞は薄い膜で覆われている。それが細胞核や、細胞質と呼ばれるゼリー状の物質を取り巻いている。この内部にはまた微小な粒子状のものが存在し、それぞれが特別な機能を有している」 each は代名詞で、その直前にある minute particles を受けて、 「それぞれの(個々の) minute particle」 という意味を持っています。 own は「それ自身の」という意味を持つ形容詞です(辞書を引けば出ています)。

関連するQ&A

• 動物細胞&植物細胞

こんにちは。 私はInternational Schoolに通う(中)2です。 今日、理科の授業で動物細胞と植物細胞について習ったのですが、英語ではちょっとわかりにくいので、わかる方がいれば教えてください!(なるべく簡単に・・・) これらの細胞のパーツの日本語とそれらが何の働きをするか簡単に教えてください! 動物細胞 ・Nucleus ・Vacuole ・Ribosomes ・Cytoplasm ・Cell membrane ・Golgi body ・Mitochondria ・Endoplasmic reticulum ・Lysosomes 植物細胞 ・Nucleus ・Ribosomes ・Mitochondrion ・Chloroplasts ・Cell membrane ・Cytoplasm ・Cell wall ・Vacuole ・Golgi body ・Endoplasmic reticulum

• 単数名詞の意味

単数名詞の詳しい用法を教えて下さい。 _______ に当てはまるフレーズを選択する問題です。 The brain has two halves and _______ thin layers of membrane. (A) cover (B) covers (C) are covered by (D) is covered with 正解は(D)ですが、着岸点はbrainを単数名詞として考えることと書いてありました。ですが、単数名詞の用法がわからなく理解に苦しんでおります。 よろしくおねがします。

• お願いします。和訳してください!!

以下の英文を和訳してください。お願いいたします!!。 When the hemoglobin contect of a stem cell reaches about 30%,thecellular structure disassembles itself,and forms a new structure-a bi-concave flexible disk with no nucleus,mitochondria,endoplasmic reticulum,or other structures commonly found in the cytoplasm. 最後のほうが、よく分かりません。 お願い致します。

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 There were two basic tendencies: trade unions and Social Democrats demanded a unitary insurance scheme with equal benefits for all professions with a unitary administration; whereas the economic federations, on the other hand, demanded the reintroduction of a structured system providing each group with their own insurance schemes.

• 英語の穴埋め問題

下の語句を使って、穴埋めをしなさい という問題です。よろしくお願いします。 bread / butter / fingers / loaf / meat / sandwich / slice / slices `I want to make some sandwiches` `Well, go and buy a (1) of  (2).  Cut in into (3).  Put some (4) on oneside of each (5). Then cut some (6) up, and put some of it between each two (7) of  the (8).` `Do I put the sides with (9) on them inside or outside?` `Don't be stupid! Inside, of course, or your (10) will be covered with (11) when you pick a(12)up !` 以上です。

• この英文を和訳してほしいです。

Together with his associate Hans Geiger and an undergraduate named Ernest Marsden, Rutherford carried out a series of experiments using very thin foils of gold and other metals as targets for α particles from a radioactive sourse. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 英語の生物の和訳です。

1.4 DNA structure and function DNA is huge ladder-like molecule made up of sugar , phosphate and four organic bases called Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine and Thymine.The bases will only join up in the pairs A to T and G to C. The two halves of the ladder can also un-zip between the pairs of bases.They do this: (a) At mitosis: each half ladder forms the other half on itself.So two ladders,which are identical, result.This is the reason why a chromosome that splits in mitosis forms two identical chromosomes. (b) When genes make proteins: each half ladder forms a related substance, RNA(very similar to DNA) on it.This then detaches, passing to the ribosomes.RNA carries the sequence of bases that were in the DNA.Each three letter ‘word’(triplet),e.g.AGC attracts particular amino acid to the ribosome. The sequence of the hundreds of triplets is what determines the kind of protein formed at the ribosomes-each protein has its own unique DNA sequence. Thus a length of DNA with its own unique sequence is a gene; and a gene is what is used to make its own, unique,protein by linking a particular sequence of amino acids together at ribosome. The‘ladder’structure of DNA is in fact turned into a spiral(double helix) thread,with 10 base pairs per complete 360°turn.This has little to do with the function of DNA but it was a crucial fact, discovered by Franklin, Wilkins, Watson and Crick, in determining its structure. かなり長いですがお願いします。 すごく急いでます。

• 和訳お願いします!

Instead, each observer must have his own measure of time, as recorded by a clock carried with him, and identical clocks carried by different observers need not agree.

• 英語の解釈をおねがいします。(物理)

物理分野の論文の一部ですが、どういう内容か知りたいんです。 難しいと思いますが、解釈できる方!どうかお願いします! 全体内容はこっちです。↓ http://www.dartmouth.edu/~etrnsfer/water.htm Figure 1. The upper spectrum is that for liquid H2O in a 10 cm cell at room temperature; the lower spectrum is for D2O under the same conditions. No cell was used in the reference beam of the spectrophotometer so that the "baseline" absorbance of approximately 0.04 originates in cell reflections. The blue color of water may be easily seen with the naked eye by looking through a long tube filled with purified water. We used a 3 m long by 4 cm diameter length of aluminum tubing with a Plexiglass window epoxied to one end of the tube. Ten or more observers each reported seeing a blue color when they looked through the tube and observed a sunlight-illuminated white paper placed below the vertically-suspended tube (see for yourself in Fig. on the right: H2O- on the left and blue, D2O-on the right and transparent). This observation is in accord with the spectrum of H2O recorded in Fig. 1. For example, from the measured absorbance at 660 nm, the calculated transmission of a 3 m water-filled tube is 44% -- a loss of red intensity that should be perceptible. Light transmitted through the empty cell was white. The large tube volume and a limited budget precluded checking to see if light transmitted through a D2O filled tube was indeed white, as expected.

• 英語の質問です!

1Can you give me (some advices/ an advice/some advice)? 2(Each/Some/Both) of them has their own ability. 3Can you go to the party tomorrow? -Sorry, but I can`t . I have (another/other/the other) things to do. 4I forget to bring my pen. Will you lend me (the other/one/it)? 5There was (a large/many/a few) audience in the stadium. ] 次の英文を日本語に直しなさい 1None of them agreed with me. 2The police were looking for his wallet then. お願いします。