英語得意な方へ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はまたあなたに会えて良かったです。あなたが〇〇にいてびっくりしました。
  • 今頃、あなたは飛行機にいるのでしょうね。あなたはまたすぐアメリカから帰ってくるのですか?私の今週の予定は直前にならないとはっきりしません。
  • これから仕事が段々忙しくなる時期だからです。もし行けそうだったらまた連絡します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語得意な方へ

英語得意な方へ 英訳お願いします! 自分でやってみたところも書いてみました。 私はまたあなたに会えて良かったです。 (It was nice seeing you again.) あなたが〇〇にいてびっくりしました。 (I was suprisedat〇〇) 今頃、あなたは飛行機にいるのでしょうね。 あなたはまたすぐアメリカから帰ってくるのですか? 私の今週の予定は直前にならないとはっきりしません。(I can't make sure my schedule until the last minute.) これから仕事が段々忙しくなる時期だからです。 もし行けそうだったらまた連絡します。(If I can make it,I'll let you know.)

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

殆ど自分で書けていますね。素晴らしいです!少しだけ訂正しました。 ============================================= 私はまたあなたに会えて良かったです。 (It was nice seeing you again.) あなたが〇〇にいてびっくりしました。 (I was suprised that you...) 今頃、あなたは飛行機にいるのでしょうね。 You must be on your plane now. あなたはまたすぐアメリカから帰ってくるのですか? Are you going to go right back home from America? 私の今週の予定は直前にならないとはっきりしません。 (I can't be sure of my schedule until the last minute.) これから仕事が段々忙しくなる時期だからです This is the time of year when my job getes really busy. もし行けそうだったらまた連絡します。(If I can make it,I'll let you know.)

puumii
質問者

お礼

いつも回答ありがとうございます。 お褒め(?)も嬉しいです。 英文は自分の力でやっているとは言えない(参考書やネットで調べてるので‥)のですが、今後とも宜しくお願いします。 英語楽しいです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方

英語が得意な人教えてください。 I'll make you happy. を訳してください。 お願いします。

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 英訳お願いします。 自分でもやれるところはやってみました。 よろしくお願いします。 うん、あなたの言う通りだった。 Yes,you are right. 東京発の最終の新幹線は21:20で、その新幹線に間に合わないです。 だから、8日の午前中に東京を出発するね! so I'll leave for Tokyo at am. 2~3時間位かかります。 It takes about 2~3hours 何時の新幹線に乗るか決まったら知らせるね。 ちなみに私…物凄い方向音痴なの。 楽しみだよ! I'm looking forward to seeing you!

• 英語得意な方へ!

英語得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 なんとなく意味が分かるところはやってみました。 Thank your schedule.スケジュールありがとう Let me check on Monday ... but Maybe we can meet on the 8th? Hmm that would be next week!来週だね! That would be so nice. Please let me check with my team first. You are too kind to me. あなたは優しいね Maybe you do need to try it first ... hahahaha.・ But I like my own food and I prepared salmon steaks on the BBQ for my parents they liked it too.自分で料理するの好きだし、両親にバーベキューでステーキを準備する So I will let you know something next early next week. Also have a nice weekend.

• 英語の問題の解答と訳教えてください

初対面の人に対して、別れるとき   It was so ( ) ( ) you 再会した人に対して ( ) to ( ) you again 親しい人と別れるとき ( ) ( ) later そろそろ帰らなければならないとき I think I'd ( ) be ( ) 車で送っていくとき I'll ( ) you a ( )

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 英語が得意な方!

英語が得意な方! 和訳をお願いします。 Are you going to watch the soccer game The Netherlands vs Japan? Since all my colleagues are either from The Netherlands or from Japan all my colleagues will watch :) I'm going to be a fan of Japan! Gambare Nippon!!! Oh maybe in the 2nd half of July I'll come to Osaka again. I don't know for how long but it might be for a long period (more than 3 weeks). Yes!!!! No cooking ... no cleaning ... o-torro ... I can't wait! Ok time to watch the game! Have a nice weekend, 内容的には、 『オランダと日本のサッカー見てる? 私の同僚はおそらく見てるだろう。 もしかしたら7月に大阪に行くかもしれない。3週間位。』 という感じで合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語お詳しい方おねがいします。

下記の英文ですが、ハサミの販売関係のやりとりの中の一文です。 「それよりも安い方を望んでいるとか、私たちの商品を卸すことも出来るので興味があれば連絡下さい。」 の様なことが書かれていると思うのですが、微妙なニュアンスが伝わりにくいので、どなたかお詳しい方、訳して頂けませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。 i was hoping it was cheaper if i send me customers to you , i own kamisori international, do you also sell scissors? we can make you distributor. let me know if you are interested. regards, zak

• 英語の得意な方、教えて下さい。

会話文を読んで、空所を補うのに最も適当なものを選ぶ問題です。 X: Hi! I'm glad I caught you. I was wondering what you're doing on March twenty-third. Y: (1 ) X: What are you looking at there? It looks like a little computer or something. Y: You're just about right. It's the new electronic memo pad I just bought. Cool, isn't it! X: My father has one of those, but his is much bigger than that one! Who makes it? Y: (2 ) X: It's nice you got it at a low price. But if you don't know the company's name, how can you complain when there is something wrong with it? Y: I have the company's name at home, on the instruction book, so I'll be OK. And it comes with a five-year guarantee. X: That's good. But I don't need a guarantee for my humble pencil and paper. Y: (3 ) X: I suppose it also contains an address book? Y: Yes, and a calendar, and I can also attach a special piece that turns it into a telephone! X: (4 ) Y: Right. And you can't do that with your pencil and paper! X: I suppose your machine has a large memory, too. Y: (5 ) X: (6 ) (1)I think I have something to do that day, but just let me check. (2)I guess that's better than your own human memory ― you've already forgotten that I asked about your March twenty-third schedule! (3)So you can look up your friend's phone number and call her up with the same machine! (4)It's an American company, I think. Anyway, I bought it over the Internet. They were having a big sale, and the prices were all especially low. (5)That's right. So no matter how many memos or addresses I put into it, there is always room for more. (6)In your case, though, as you write more, you need more paper. With this electronic device, I can put a lot of information in it, but it never gets heavier. 一応考えたのは、1が(1),2が(4),3が(6),4が(3),5が(5),6が(2)ですけどあってますか? 少し長いですがお願いします。

• 英語をチェックしてください。宜しくお願い致します。

英語をチェックしてください。宜しくお願い致します。 パーティーで知り合った人にランチに誘われたのですが、 5日と6日以外は大丈夫と伝えたいのと、職業を聞き忘れました。 Thank you for your e-mail. It was nice to meet you, too. Let's have lunch this week. I can't go on 5(wed), 6(thu) . Are you off this week? What do you do? I didn't to hear that. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の得意な方お願いします!

私は4月から,外資系のIT企業に転職しました。 英語は全くと言って良いほど出来ないのですが、明日,挨拶を英語でしなければいけません(>_<)!! …一応、考えたのですが、もっと良い言い方が有ったら、訂正して頂きたいです…。 My name is ○○○○.  ○○と申します。 I have started in here April the first .  4月1日から働いています。 My former job was quite different for information tecnology.  前職は,ITとはかけ離れていました。 But I'll do my best for everything .  しかし、精一杯頑張ります So, if you kind ,please help &give leading advices to me  もし良かったから、手助けをしていただければ嬉しいです。 I'll do my best effort to contribution to company's success & prosperity .  会社の繁栄のために、全力を尽くします。 すみません、よろしくお願い致します!!! …あ!あと, 私は、違う会社から派遣されて外資系のIT企業で働くことになりました。 『株式会社○○から派遣として、4月1日からお世話になります,○○です』 と,訳すには、どうしたら良いでしょうか…??