• 締切済み

長文ですが

長文ですが よろしくお願いします Making a planetarium needs an overall knowledge of technology. At first, Takayuki was not good at mathematics and computer engineering.After trying hard to master those fields of study by himself, he managed to create computer programs to calculate how light travels through a set of lenses. He also managed to develop a machine that could make accurate holes in a metal plate. All of his work was done not in a laboratory, but in his small room, so he experienced many problems. For example, even the movement of someone who approached his room would often prevent his machine from making accurate holes in his star plates. Through his tireless efforts he overcame many difficulties, and in 1998 Ohira developed the

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.1

高校生の宿題ですか。いくばくかの教育的な後ろめたさを感じつつ。 --------------------- プラネタリウムを作るには,工学についての全般的な知識が必要である。当初,タカユキは数学もコンピュータ工学も得意ではなかった。これらの分野を苦労して独学で習得したあと,彼はコンピュータ・プログラムを組んで,光がレンズ群をどのように通過するかを計算した。 ※travel は電磁波や光が「伝播する」という動詞。簡単な単レンズ(1枚の凸レンズ)ではなく,複数の凹凸のレンズを組み合わせた投光器を作ったらしい。 彼は,金属板に精密な(位置と大きさの)穴を穿孔する機械もつくりだした。 ※天球上の星とおなじ位置に穴をあけ,そこを通した光を天井にあて,夜空の光景をつくる。そのための穴。 このすべての仕事は,実験室ではなく,彼の小さな自室で行われたため,多くの問題を経験した。たとえば,彼の部屋に人が近づくときの微動が,星座板に精密な穿孔をするのをしばしば妨害した。彼の疲れを知らぬ努力によって,おおくの問題を克服し,1998年にオオヒラは・・・ ※たぶん彼のフルネームがオオヒラ・タカユキというんでしょう。文が切れてますが,また何か自作したものと読めます。

hncham
質問者

お礼

詳しい解説 ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳教えてください

When Ohira was in high school,he went to Australia. He saw wonderfully beautiful stars there. The Milky Way looked like a real river. It was filled with many tiny stars that could not be seen clearly. Impressed by the great number of stars in the Milky Way,he decided to show the tiny stars by recreating a beautiful sky with a planetarium projector. Ohira entered college in 1988. He spent all his college years completing his planetarium projector. To reproduce the many tiny stars,he created an original machine to make small holes which were about one fifth or a hair's diameter. In 1991,he finally completed his projector. 長文ですいません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 私の英作文を見ていただけませんか?

英作文を作らなければならず、考えたのですが自信がないので添削していただけないでしょうか? He was curious and explored the mysteries of the universe and black holes. For him, the black hole was a subject of study for many years. His name was spread around the world by the theory of specificity.He continued to announce new discoveries in physics until his death.He contributed greatly to science. He won numerous prestigious awards.

• 長文ですがどなたか翻訳をお願いします。

父親の特徴が書いてあります。 日本語訳をしていただければ助かります! 宜しくお願いします。 His father was a healthy lusty person, with a lot of physical vitality. Big in stature and with a lot of muscular strength and energy. A man with a long face and hollow eyes, brown hair. There was a stiffness in his demeanor and body and a formality in his manner.. Well liked by women and apt to go wrong in life. A man of meager fortunes who was greedy and lazy with a moral decay when it came to money. A conceited hypocrite, with an authoritative manner. who tried to set his children a good example by the way he lived his life, and enforced his good manners and standards on them, which would have been ok, had he lived up to these in his own life. But he always open to receiving benefits from others, but giving non of his own. Wanting distinction in life. In his past there may have been a murder close to him. Or some kind of blood bath through which he passed. He had an untidy but comfortable room with open books. Liked mental pursuits and learning. May have dabbled in writing, been interested in astronomy, or astrology and history literature and antiquities. His children may have only seen the best side of him, or the hardest. He made them behave, but he could be generous and encouraging to them too. He had a good memory, and was superstitious. Neither the worst nor the best of fathers

• 長文ですがどなたか翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳できる方がいらっしゃいましたらよろしくお願いします。 The school he went to was dictatorial and wealthy. It was an elaborate artistic building. Possibly one that was founded by a Princess or named after a Princess and bore her image, or arms, or monument and dedication in the building. It was not a school that will appear in the annals of history though, or ever be famous, nothing special. But it was well thought of in the local community and a school to aspire towards there. So I suppose you could say he had a good schooling in that respect. A school that may have had a traditional outlook. In his schooldays he gained physical health and strength. Though his in his early years he was not so strong. As a pupil he has a good memory, but was introspective, and held himself back not always doing the best he could have done in his lessons. His family would have helped him as much as they could at school, and to get a good education. but he may later have forgotten the help he owes to them. He would have had musical or singing ability; good at history, gambling. politics, figures and sports. Town planning and technical drawing. Once he adapted to the school he got well with the other children and way of life. At school he was an achiever, who adapted to change, and began to find a little of his adult charisma and ability to succeed, so was bound eventually to get on at whatever he chose to do. He also became proficient there in making excuses and telling lies to extricate himself from difficult or punishing situations.

• Character Analysis

お願いします。授業で提出するのですが文法苦手なので添削いただいてもよろしいでしょうか。(HOLESという小説を使っています) In Holes's central character is Stanley Yelnats. His name was spelled the same frontward and backward. So his ancestors kept naming their sons Stanley. Since he was gawky and fat, he had no friend.therefore, he would often play with stuffed-animals by his lonesome. however, he wanted make friend and go to camp. According to 3rd chapter, I understand that he was friend-hungry child. When he went to Green lake Camp, he was so shy. Despite he was innosent, Police alleged he was guilty and Stanley could not say "No". In camp, he took a rib from his other camper. However, through a certain experience, he changed personality. the incident was his an only close friend Zero escaped from the facility. for try to find his cohort, He left from institution. Judging from Stanley's action, He had changed a lot. He is not shy anymore and he tried to get to "the Promised land" at the risk of his life. In Holes Zero is one of the central character and he was reticent boy and He has no relatives. He was not open up to everybody first but his stiff heart was melted by Stanley's kindness. Through Zero was taught Alphabet by Stanley, He opened up to Stanley and became chat a lot. they bit the bullet their adversity together and developed friendship with him. 途中の「his stiff heart was melted by Stanley's kindness」 は「彼の硬い心がスタンレーの優しさによって溶け出した」といいたいのですが英語の表現がわからないので日本語を直訳してみました。意味は通じるでしょうか よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 長文ですが和訳をお願いします

Andrew Blackman had been a keen rugby player ever since he was a schoolboy. Of course he had received plenty of injuries over the year, but eveyone knew it was a tough sport. You might even say a little pain was all part of the fun. The fun ended one day in autumn when he was carried away from the field unconscious. It had been a particularly hard match. Ron Sullivan,a forward on the other team, had been tacking very aggressively and pushing too early in the scrums. At times the referee,Mr Simmonds,had great difficulty in controlling the play. Suddenly ten players had collapsed on top of Andrew during a scrum and the next thing he renembered was when he was in hospital unable to feel his legs. Eventually doctors broke the news to him: his lower body was permannently paralysed. He would never walk again,let alone play rugby. Even worse,he would have to give up his job. When he recovered from the shock Andrew decided to do something about his situation. To be sure rugby was a violent game,but he left there was no excuse for an injury such as his. In his opinion both Sullivan and Simmonds had behaved irresponsibly and he decided to sue them for negligence. Many of his fellow players were surprised by his decision. Of course they felt very sorry for Andrew. No one could doubt that he had been unlucky. But if you play a violent sport you have to accept risks. No one could be blamed for his unfortunate accident. Surely the court would not penalise Sullivan or Simmonds.

• サマライズの添削

Holesという小説のひとつの章をサマライズしました、よければ文法見ていただけると助かります In chapter 41 of Holes, Zero takes a change for the better. Since Stanley and Zero's clothes are very dirty, they are rinse them. While washing their clothes, Zero frankly confesses his story to Stanley. When Zero was a child, he had stole what he needed. He was not taught thieving was not good by his mother. One day, he wanted to change a pair of shoes, then he found an old shoes and he took it. Zero did not know whose shoes is. It is Clyde Livingston's shoes. He placed them on top of a parked car. Eventualy,Zero was arrested since he tried to steal a pair of new shoes next day.

• 長文を日本語に訳してください!(1)

よくわからないので、よろしくお願いします。  When I was a very small boy I was made to learn by heart certain of the fables of La Fontaine, and the moral of each was carefully explained to me. Among those I learnt was The Ant and the Grasshopper, which is devised to bring home to the young the useful lesson that in an imperfect world industry is rewarded and giddiness punished. In this admirable fable (I apologize for telling something which everyone is politely, but inexactly, supposed to know) the ant spends a laborious summer gathering its winter store, which the grasshopper sits on a blade of grass singing to the sun. Winter comes and the ant is comfortably provided for, but the grasshopper has an empty larder : he goes to the ant and begs for a little food. Then the ant gives him her classic answer : 'What were you doing in the summer time?' 'Saving your presence, I sang, I sang all days, all night.' 'You sang. Why, then go and dance.' I could not help thinking of this fable when the other day I saw George Ramsay lunching by himself in a restaurant. I never saw anyone wear an expression of such deep gloom. He was staring into space. He looked as though the burden of the whole world sat on his shoulder. I was sorry for him : I suspected at once that his unfortunate brother had been causing trouble again. I went up to him and held out my hand. 'How are you?' I asked. 'I am not in hilarious spirits,' he answered. 'Is it Tom again?' He sighed. 'Yes, it is Tom again.' 'Why don't you chuck him?You've done everything in the world for him. You must know by now that he's quite useless.' I suppose every family has a black sheep. Tom had been a sore trial to his for twenty years. He had begun life decently enough: he went into business, married, had two children. The Ramsays were perfectly respectable people and there was every reason to suppose that Tom Ramsay would have a useful and honourable career. But one day, without warning, he announced that he didn't like work and that he wasn't suited for marriage. He wanted to enjoy himself. He would listen to no expostulations. He left his wife and his office. He had a little money and he spent two happy years in the various capitals of Europe. Rumours of his doings reached his relations from time to time and they were profoundly shocked. He certainly had a very good time. They shook their heads and asked what would happen when his money was spent. They soon found out: he borrowed. He was charming and unscrupulous. I have never met anyone to whom it was more difficult to refuse a loan. He made a steady income from his friends and he made friends easily. But he always said that the money you spent on necessities was boring; the money that was amusing to spend was the money you spent on luxuries. For this he depended on his brother George. He did not waste his charm on him. George was a serious man and insensible to such enticements. George was respectable. Once or twice he fell to Tom's promises of amendment and gave him considerable sums in order that he might make a fresh start. On these Tom bought a motor-car and some very nice jewellery. But when circumstances forced George to realize that his brother would never settle down and he washed his hands of him, Tom, without a qualm, began to blackmail him. It was not very nice for a respectable lawyer to find his brother shaking cocktails behind the bar of his favourite restaurant or to see him waiting on the boxseat of a taxi outside his club. Tom said that to serve in a bar or to drive a taxi was a perfectly decent occupation, but if George could oblige him with a couple of hundred pounds he didn't mind for the honour of the family giving it up. George paid.

• 分詞構文の使い方について

"making" 以下が「何用法の分詞構文」なのかがちょっとわかりません。 His pusillanimous nature was inveterate. He was an arrant coward, apostate, fatuous clown. Seldom have I seen him not showing listless countenance of his, making all the air in his room drab and sallow as well depicted in famous Dutch paintings.

• 長文ですがどなたか翻訳をお願いします。

長文ですがどなたか訳していただける方宜しくお願いします(*'ω'*) His early years were in a simple but homely background. His parents were poor but provided for him. Giving their children things they could not afford for themselves. He was an infant who cried all the time, tearful, dirty faced, lonely and shy and sniveling child. Didn’t mix well with other children, puny, pale and lacking in stamina in body, and not outgoing in character. A large sweaty head, delicate but poor unhealthy looking skin, like one who spent too much time cooped up indoors, playing indoor games or scribbling, amusing himself in solitary things and clinging to his family. Markedly mature for his age polite in company, a child who was seen and not heard and not inclined to canter round in front of guests. But afraid of the world outside, or over protected, restricted kept prisoner by his mother and family and lead a sheltered sad restricted life. Not a child at all. No spontaneity, or naughtiness and not happy within himself. Nervous and clumsy when scolded, or from excitement. Would make verses, draw paint. Would say things, but quickly became introverted when spoken to harshly. He was in some way unusual, gifted or considered odd and crazy. He would have grown to resemble one of his parents so much that it was remarked on. He was this parents image. He was a gentle child. Afraid to go into a dark room, afraid of ghosts and the supernatural. A superstitious child. Yet there is an element of misery and unhappiness and inequality or injustice his childhood years that he still suffers from and it is not explained. He lacked a sense of self worth. He was born a weak child, slow to talk and walk in infancy. He had no serious illness in childhood, but was not robust. Fevers and trouble with the feet.