オヒラが高校生の時に見た美しい星々

このQ&Aのポイント
  • オヒラが高校生の時にオーストラリアで見た星々は、驚くべき美しさだった。
  • 彼はミルキーウェイを実際の川のように見た。
  • たくさんの小さな星があり、はっきりとは見えなかった。そこで彼はプラネタリウムプロジェクターでその小さな星を再現することを決意した。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳教えてください

When Ohira was in high school,he went to Australia. He saw wonderfully beautiful stars there. The Milky Way looked like a real river. It was filled with many tiny stars that could not be seen clearly. Impressed by the great number of stars in the Milky Way,he decided to show the tiny stars by recreating a beautiful sky with a planetarium projector. Ohira entered college in 1988. He spent all his college years completing his planetarium projector. To reproduce the many tiny stars,he created an original machine to make small holes which were about one fifth or a hair's diameter. In 1991,he finally completed his projector. 長文ですいません。 よろしくお願いします。

noname#137498
noname#137498
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

オオヒラは、高校生の時にオーストラリアへ行った。 彼はそこで素晴らしく美しい星を見た。 天の川は、本物の川のように見えた。 それははっきりと見分けることができないほど小さな たくさんの星で満たされていた。 天の川の星の多さに感動した彼は、 プラネタリウムのプロジェクターで美しい空を再現することにより その小さな星達を(人々に)見せたいと思った。 1988年、オオヒラは大学に入学した。 彼は大学時代のすべての時間を、 プラネタリウムのプロジェクターの完成に費やした。 たくさんの小さな星を再現するために、 彼は髪の毛の直径の5分の1の穴を作る 独自の機械を開発した。 1992年、彼はついにプロジェクターを完成させた。 だと思います。 ご参考まで。

noname#137498
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

"What if planetariums could reproduce one million stars?" In 1998,at the International Planetarium Society conference in London,Ohira began his speech with these words. Until then,almost all projectors could only show about ten thousand stars. At the conference,Ohira introduced his unique planetarium projector,which reproduced one million stars. The name of it was Megastar. Ohira was only twenty-nine years old at the time. It was his first presentation in English. He spoke slowly but clearly. Everyone was surprised to see the great number of stars shown by Megastar and to know that Ohira had made it all by himself. After his presentation,the audience applauded wildly. お願いします。

• 英語教えてください

和訳教えてください (1)When was Ohira's projector recognized in Guinness World Records? (2)Why did Ohira decide to show many tiny stars with a planetarium projector? (3)What did Ohira create to reproduce the many tiny stars? これから先は英文が間違っている可能性がありますが和訳お願いします。間違っていたら指摘お願いします。 (4)Asked difficult questiones,John was not able to answer. (5)Written in simple English,the book was easy to understand. (6)Filled with many people,the room is hot. (7)Impressed by my friend's speech,I started crying. よろしくお願いします。

• 長文ですが

長文ですが よろしくお願いします Making a planetarium needs an overall knowledge of technology. At first, Takayuki was not good at mathematics and computer engineering.After trying hard to master those fields of study by himself, he managed to create computer programs to calculate how light travels through a set of lenses. He also managed to develop a machine that could make accurate holes in a metal plate. All of his work was done not in a laboratory, but in his small room, so he experienced many problems. For example, even the movement of someone who approached his room would often prevent his machine from making accurate holes in his star plates. Through his tireless efforts he overcame many difficulties, and in 1998 Ohira developed the

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m The Star Festival is based on a Chinese romantic legend to the effect that every year on the eve of July 7, Vega, otherwise known as the Weaver Star Princess, is supposed to meet Altair, or Herdboy Star, on the bank of the River of Heaven, which is commonly known as the Milky Way. The legend behind this rendezvous is that the celestial princess, who was an accomplished weaver, fell in love with a handsome cowherd. To reward her for her industry, her father, the king, permitted the couple to marry. However, the couple fell so madly in love that the princess neglected her weaving, and the cowherd allowed all his cows to stray. The celestial king was so angered by this negligence that he finally separated the lovers, forcing them to remain on the opposite sides of the Milky Way. Since there was no bridge spanning the Milky Way, the princess, who missed her lover, wept bitterly. A magpie happened to come along, and feeling deeply sympathetic, the bird assured her that it would build a bridge for her once a year. This was done with many magpies spreading their wings and forming a bridge on which the princess crossed. The legend says further, if it rains on the eve of July 7, the magpies will not make the bridge, and the celestial lovers must wait another year for their meeting. 長文で申し訳ございませんm(_ _)m

• 和訳

Natsume Soseki went to Britain about 100 years ago as a student sent by the Ministry of Education. He was 33 years old and a professor at the Fifth High School in Kumamoto then. He left Yokohama by ship in September 1900,and reached London two months later. Britain was more developed than other countries in those days. There was already a web of underground in London―30 years before the first underground in Tokyo. Everything Soseki saw and heard was a wonder. He enjoyed buying used books,walking in the parks and going to the theaters. He wrote this to his wife: “I wish you could see the wonderful theater shows. In one show,I saw about sixty women dancing on the stage in gorgeous costumes.” Soseki’s life in London,however,was difficult sometimes. The prices were very high for him. He stopped going to college because he felt the tuition was too expensive and the classes were not useful. And being unfamiliar with the city,he often lost his way or took the wrong train when he want out to see the sights. 和訳していただけてたら光栄です。 打ち間違いをしていたらすいません。

• 和訳

Soseki received several replies to his ad. In July 1901,he moved into a boarding house run by two elderly women,Miss Leale and her sister. The sisters were sophisticated and the environment suited Soseki. He lived there about one and a half years until he left Britain. Soseki was fairly happy there,but his mind was troubled by many things. From the time Soseki first started studying English literature at university,he had been obsessed with one simple question: “What is literature?” He hadn’t yet found a clear answer―the purpose for his life. In Britain he hoped to find the answer. In reality,however,studying English literature as scholarship was a fairly new concept even in Britain. After six months of studying in Britain,he finally realized that he would have to create his own theories on literature. Ikeda kikunae’s logical way of thinking had inspired him. From then on,he avoided social life,spending most of his time alone reading books and thinking. Eventually,his closed lifestyle led to a mental breakdown. 以下の質問に英語で答えなさい。 1, What question was always on Soseki’s mind? 2, What inspired Soseki to create his own literary theories? 3, Why did Soseki suffer a mental breakdown? 和訳と問題よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

In 1967, Hunter "Patch" Adams entered the Medical College of Virginia. He was a very bright student, but one of the professors did not like him. Patch loved fun andhumor and acted like a fool even in college. The professor said to him, "If you want to be a clown, join the circus!" In fact, Patch wanted to be a clown, but he also wanted to but a doctor-the best foolish doctor in the world-who really cares for his patients. When he was a medical student, Patch had a chance to visit very sick children in a hospital. He asked a girl if she was doing fine. But the girl didn't answer. He quickly put something red on his nose and began acting like a clown. The room was soon full of laughter, and all the children there felt better. Patch did many other foolish things. For example, he rolled down a hill with a patient who was suffering from mental problems. He even dressed like a wild animal for an old patient who had the dream of going hunting before his death.

• 和訳お願いします

My brother was in a bad mood. Probably he was discouraged by his failure to get a better grade.

• 和訳

"The Great Soul"を読んでいますが、いまいち下記の文章の意味がはっきりとわかりません。単語がひっかかりうまく意味がわかりません。文が続いてなく申し訳ないのですが、お分かりになる方教えて下さい。5文あります。 1)Was he a loyal Indian, fired by love of his country? ここでのfiredはどのように訳せばいいのでしょうか? 2)For he had so many sides to his nature that no one can see them all. "his nature"がひっかかっています。 3)No man played a larger part in India's struggle for political independence. 4)No man played a larger part in India's struggle for political independence. 5)Even so, no religion seemed to him to contain the whole truth. 3)と4)と5)の文頭の"No"は部分否定でしょうか?全文否定でしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。